剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
我把那里的情况告诉那人了
I've told the fellows the condition of the place.
他们自己也看了
They've been through it themselves.
我们要去哪住 我想有个地方住
Where are we to live? I should enjoy living somewhere.
我还没想好
I have not yet decided.
还不到五月呢
Well, it's not yet May.
我们暂时先住在迪西街
So, suppose we camp out here in Ducie Street for the moment,
然后夏天再找地方住
then look for somewhere in the summer.
得找个固定的地方 亨利
Somewhere permanent, Henry.
我们几周后就得离开维克汉姆了
We leave Wickham in a few weeks.
别担心 这里的房♥间够多
No fear! There are rooms enough here
你弟弟妹妹都能来住 海伦也可以
for your brother and your sister, Helen, too.
-我不是那个意思 -那什么意思
- That's not what I mean. - Then what?
可以收走吗
May I?
-当然 -当然
- Yes, yes, yes. - Certainly.
亲爱的海伦
"Dearest Helen,
今天 最后的箱子收拾好了 最后的家具也包好了
"Today the last box was packed, the last of the furniture wrapped
最后一辆车驶离了维克汉姆广场
"and the last van has rumbled away from Wickham Place.
我不知道我是否该太介意
"I don't know if I should mind so much
等我们走后 会有别的家庭搬进来
"if another family were to move in once we had gone.
但房♥子将跟其他的房♥子都一起被拆掉
"But the house is to be torn down with the others
腾地方建造新的公♥寓♥街区
"to make room for a new block of flats.
但我很高兴
"I am glad, though,
你没看到房♥子空荡荡的样子
"that you never saw the house with the life gone from it.
但是你不在身旁就与我们的家道别感觉好怪
"But it seems so odd to say goodbye to our home without you.
亨利会说这只是多愁善感
"Henry would say it is only sentimentality,
提比不过就在迪西街
"as Tibby is no further away than Ducie Street
而你走得前所未有的远
"and you no farther away than ever -
海伦 太远了
"which, oh, Helen, is too far!"
亨利非常好像地把霍华德庄园当做了仓库
"Henry has most kindly offered Howards End as a warehouse.
他转租之前
"Until he re-lets it,
我们可以把家具和书籍
we are welcome to stack our furniture and books
存放在车♥库♥和下面房♥间里
"in the garage and lower rooms.
这些东西都被交给了艾弗里小姐保管
"They have been entrusted to the guardianship of Miss Avery,
你记得吧 她住在沿路下面的农场
"whom, you will remember, lives at the farm down the road.
与此同时 经过反复商谈
"Meanwhile, after much discussion,
我们决定去苏塞克斯建新房♥
"we have decided to go down to Sussex and build.
得到秋天才能制定好计划
"The plans will not be ready until the autumn.
-我们会建很多山墙 -亲爱的海伦
- "We are to have a good many gables... - "Dear Helen,
告诉我你什么时候能回来
do tell me when you are coming home.
要么就叫我别再追问了
"Or command me to ask no more.
提比说 你在三国同盟区内
"Tibby says you are inside the Triple Alliance
觉得被包围了
and feeling encircled.
我告诉他你去南部的意大利了
"I told him you had moved south to Italy.
亲爱的海伦 刚生下又一个孩子的多莉和查尔斯
"Dear Helen, Dolly and Charles, who have had their latest baby,
不得不放弃了他们的汽车
"Have had to give up their motor car!
我不懂查尔斯为什么没拿到更多威尔考克斯家的钱
"Why Charles has not more of the Wilcox fortune, I cannot fathom.
我敦促亨利尽量给他点
"I urge Henry to give them all he can,
但他说男人得自己在世界上闯出条路来
"But he says a man must make his own way in the world.
我好想你
"I do miss you terribly,
希望你可以好好给我写封信
"And wish you would write me a proper letter..."
多莉 你好吗
Dolly! How are you?
我很好 你呢
I'm well, how are you?
很好 孩子们和小婴儿都怎么样
Good! How are the boys and the baby?
他们都好
The boys and the baby are well.
那是图纸吗
Are those the plans?
我可以看吗
Does it matter, me seeing them?
当然
No, of course not.
海伦怎么样了
How's Helen?
她是不回英国了吗
Is she never coming back to England?
大家都觉得她不回来好怪
Everyone thinks it's so awfully odd that she doesn't.
是啊 海伦是特别怪
So it is. Helen is odd, awfully.
她没有地址吗
But hasn't she any address?
巴伐利亚的一个邮件待领处就是她的地址
A poste restante somewhere in Bavaria is her address.
给她写点东西吧 我替你查一下
Do drop her a line. I'll look it up for you.
不了 别麻烦了
Oh, no, don't bother.
你听说了吗
Oh, have you heard the news?
艾弗里小姐把你们的箱子都打开收拾了
Miss Avery's been unpacking your packing cases.
她那么做干什么 没必要的
Why has she done that? That wasn't necessary.
我怎么知道 我以为是你叫她做的
Ask another. I supposed you'd ordered her to.
我没让她那么做 她大概是想晾晾
I gave her no such orders. Perhaps she was airing the things.
不止 整个地板上都是书
It was far more than air. The floor sounds covered with books.
查尔斯叫我来问该怎么办
Charles sent me to know what is to be done,
他觉得你肯定不知情
for he feels certain that you don't know.
书 多莉 真的吗 她动我们的书了
Books! Dolly are you serious? She's been touching our books?
是啊
Hasn't she, though!
门厅里摆得满满的
What used to be the hall's full of them.
多莉 多谢你了
Dolly, I'm much obliged.
我得马上过去
I must go down about them at once.
有些是我弟弟的 还挺贵的
Some of them belong to my brother, and they're quite valuable.
她没有权利动我们的箱子
She has no right to unpack our cases.
她就是脑筋不好
I say she's dotty.
艾弗里小姐
Miss Avery?
是威尔考克斯太太
It's Mrs Wilcox!
你在吗 请开门
Are you there, please?
艾弗里小姐
Miss Avery!
快进来 威尔考克斯太太
Well, come right in, Mrs Wilcox!
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我不知道
I didn't know...
快去门厅吧
Come right into the hall first.
但是
But...
这是我父亲的剑
..This is my father's sword.
我不知道是不是该放在剑鞘里挂着
I didn't know if it was best hung with the scabbard or without.
艾弗里小姐 我们并没有这个意思
Miss Avery, I'm afraid this isn't what we meant.
威尔考克斯先生和我没打算让人开箱的
Mr Wilcox and I never intended the cases to be touched.
你好心答应照管这些东西时
When you kindly undertook to look after these things,
我们没想着要你做这么多事
we never expected you to do so much.
这栋房♥子已经空置太久了
The house has been empty long enough.
一定是我们没解释清楚
I dare say we didn't explain it.
这是个错误 很可能是我们的错
It's a mistake, very likely our mistake.
威尔考克斯夫人
Mrs Wilcox,
已经一错再错了50年了
it has been mistake upon mistake for 50 years.
我不知道
I don't know.
我真心不知道该如何是好
I really don't know what's to be done.
我要说
I dare say...
非常感谢你 艾弗里小姐
Thank you very much, Miss Avery.
是的
Yes...
没事
..That's all right.
这里很舒服
It's delightful.
令人愉快
It's delightful.
还有客厅和餐厅呢
There's still the parlour, and the dining room.
都是个错误 是误会
It's all a mistake. It's a misunderstanding.
威尔考克斯先生和我不会住在霍华德庄园
Mr Wilcox and I are not going to live at Howards End.
是吗
Oh, indeed?
我们已经决定在苏塞克斯建一个新家
We've settled on building a new home for ourselves in Sussex.
部分家具
Part of the furniture -
我那部分 很快就会运到那
my part - will be going down there presently.
威尔考克斯夫人 你以为你不会回来这里住
You think you are not coming back to live here, Mrs Wilcox,
但你会的
but you will.
现在还无从知晓
That remains to be seen.
目前我们没有这个打算
We have no intentions of doing so presently.
我们正好需要更大的房♥子
We happen to need a larger house.
情况使然
Circumstances...
当然了 也许有一天
Of course, some day...
谁知道呢 是吧
0ne never knows, does one?
有一天
Some day!
别说什么有一天
Don't talk about some day.
你现在就住在这
You are living here now.
是吗
Am I?
"致海伦·施莱格尔小姐 留局待取 慕尼黑
"To Miss Helen Schlegel, poste restante, Munich.
朱莉姨妈病了 断句
"Aunt Juley ill, stop.
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表