剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
I should have kept such a remarkable place in the family.
的确是 我没卖♥♥掉它 我不想卖♥♥
Oh, it is. It is, I haven't sold it, I don't mean to.
对 但没人住在那儿了
No, but none of you are there.
那儿现在住着一位好租客 布莱斯先生 他有残疾
And we have a splendid tenant now, a Mr Bryce, an invalid.
查尔斯和他妻子住得离老房♥子很近
Charles and his wife live very near the old place.
-我忘了你去没去过 -没去过房♥子
- I forget whether you've been up there. - As the house, never.
没有 好吧
No. Well...
让伊薇来看我们 维克汉姆广场2号♥
Well, do remind Evie to come and see us. 2 Wickham Place.
-我们在那儿也住不长了 -大家都要搬家
- We shan't be there much longer, either. - Everyone moving!
再见
Goodbye.
-再见 -再见
- Goodbye. - Goodbye.
亲爱的巴斯特先生 能否请你
"Dear Mr Bast, would you do us
明天下午茶时来一趟维克汉姆广场
"the kindness of stopping at Wickham Place tomorrow at tea-time?
我们很想见你 你的朋友海伦·施莱格尔
"We should be so glad to see you. Your friend, Helen Schlegel. "
西维克汉姆广场
你喜欢你的工作吗
How do you like your work?
我的工作
My work?
-对 -还算喜欢
- Yes. - Oh, well enough.
你在波尔费里翁公♥司♥工作 对吧
Your company is the Porphyrion, isn't it?
是的
Yes, that's so.
有人告诉我们这家公♥司♥要倒了 我们想告诉你
We were told the Porphyrion's no-go. We wanted to tell you.
所以才写信请你来
That's why we wrote.
这样啊
I see.
有个朋友说
A friend of ours did say
他觉得这家公♥司♥分保不够
he thinks it is insufficiently reinsured.
建议我们告诉你复活节之前脱身
And he advised us to tell you to clear out by Easter.
他没有建议我们 他说复活节前 公♥司♥肯定会垮
He did not advise us. He said it was bound to smash by Easter.
他没让我们这么说
He did not advise us to say so.
你可以跟你朋友说 他错了
You can tell your friend he's quite wrong.
我们这位朋友也是商人 他特别确定
Oh, good! Our friend, who is also a businessman, was so positive.
他建议你辞职
And he advised you to clear out of it.
他赚了很多钱
He's made quite a lot of money.
我不介意被人议论
I'm not one of those who mind their affairs being spoken of by others.
-那就好 -男人真圆滑 女人就不行
- Oh, I am glad! - Men are so tactful. Women have no tact.
我们的朋友很富有
Our friend is quite rich, you see,
-而且好像什么都擅长 -没错
- and seems to have a hand in all manners of concerns. - Quite so.
但我不懂他为什么比你更清楚
But I don't see why he should know better than you do.
有人就是知道 易卜生说"这种事常有发生"
One can but see. As Ibsen says, "Things happen..."
威尔考克斯们来了
Mr Wilcox and Miss Wilcox.
-你好 -这俩宝贝
- Hello! - Oh, the dears!
我们把小家伙也带来了
We brought the little fellows round.
我亲自喂它们 这是亚哈 这是耶西别
I bred them myself. This is Ahab, and that's Jezebel.
真的吗 巴斯特先生 快来和狗狗玩
Oh, really! Mr Bast, come play with the puppies.
-威尔考克斯先生 巴斯特先生 -我得走了
- Mr Wilcox, Mr Bast. - I must be going now.
-真的吗 -改日再来
- Must you really? - Come again.
不 我不会的
No. No, I shan't.
-但... -我觉得你这样说很无礼
- But... - I call that a very rude remark.
我们打搅你们了吗 施莱格尔小姐 能帮什么忙吗
Are we intruding, Miss Schlegel? Or can we be of any use?
没事的 威尔考克斯先生
It's all right, Mr Wilcox.
我 再见
I... Good day.
海伦 去追呀
Helen, go after him.
她应该追吗
Ought she to?
现在我能帮什么忙吗
Can I help you now?
不用了 谢谢 真不好意思
No, it's all right. Thank you. I'm very sorry.
他人挺好的 我不知道他为什么生气了
He's a nice creature, really. I cannot think what set him off.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
你为什么说翻脸就翻脸了
What do you want to turn on me like that for?
-你问我为什么翻脸 -对
- You ask me why I turn on you? - Yes!
你为什么想让我留下
What do you want to have me in there for?
为了帮你 傻小子 别冲我喊
To help you, you silly boy. And don't shout.
为什么要帮我 为什么不是我帮你
Why should you help me? Why should I not help you?
因为
Because... Well...
我不要你的恩惠 不要你的茶
I don't want your patronage. I don't want your tea.
我很高兴 为什么要惹我不开心
I was quite happy. What do you want to unsettle me for?
但你为什么这么说 你在找什么
But why should you say so? What are you looking for?
-我的帽子 -安妮
- My hat! - Annie!
把巴斯特先生的帽子拿来好吗
Will you please bring Mr Bast his hat?
是 小姐
Yes, Miss.
你邀请我来喝茶 我...
When you asked me to tea, I...
怎么
Yes?
当然了 如果是误会的话
Of course, if there's been a misunderstanding...
我们不是因为怜悯才请你来
We did not have you here out of charity.
而是不想上周日过后
But because we hoped there would be a connection
我们就不来往了 我们以为
between last Sunday and other days. We thought...
-这样不好 -但
- It's no good. - But...
你不想跟我谈论书或音乐
You don't want to discuss books with me, or music,
-我喜欢的东西都不谈 -巴斯特先生
- or any of the things that I like... - Mr Bast...
我不能像你那样轻浮地谈
And I can't discuss them in your easy way.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how.
但我觉得它们对你非常重要 一如对我
But I suppose they mean ever as much to me as they do to you.
我们不会轻浮地谈
We don't discuss them in an easy way.
你们就是 你觉得我滑稽
You do! You think I am a... comic character.
-我没有 -给您 先生
- I do not. - Here you are, sir.
这不是我的
That's not mine.
安妮 你拿的是威尔考克斯先生的帽子
Annie, you have brought the gentleman Mr Wilcox's hat.
抱歉 小姐 我马上回来
I'm sorry, Miss. I won't be a moment.
-我们没觉得你滑稽 -不
- We don't think you're a comic character. - But you do.
我想谈书 你觉得我肤浅
You think I'm superficial if I want to talk about books.
要是我跟你谈起卡莱尔 或者
If I tell you about Carlyle. Or...or, erm...
-拉斯金 -对 拉斯金 或者陀思妥耶夫斯基
- Ruskin? - Ruskin, yes. Or Dostoevsky.
-对 -你不喜欢陀思妥耶夫斯基
- Yes. - You don't care for Dostoevsky.
对 我不喜欢 但是
Well, I don't, no. But...
陀思妥耶夫斯基 有人喜欢他吗
Dostoevsky? I mean, does any body like him?
-提比 拜托 -没完没了的晕倒和尖叫
- Tibby, please. - All that eternal fainting and screaming.
哪一段都有人
You can't cut a single page without someone collapsing
-晕倒在地上 -提比 走开
- on the floor. - Tibby, go away.
能把帽子给我吗
Might I have my hat, do you suppose?
好 我不知道她...
Yes, yes, I can't think where's she's got to...
能把我介绍给这位先生吗 海伦
Would you be so good as to introduce me to this gentleman, Helen?
我不想 快走开 提比
I will not. Go away, Tibby.
-我们之前见过 -是吗
- We have met before. - Have we?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
-你是玛格和海伦的社会实验之一吗 -提比
- You're one of Meg and Helen's social experiments? - Tibby!
我不确定
I'm sure I don't know.
你是不是她们争论的那个贫困小职员
I say! Are you that poor devil of a clerk they have debates over,
-在切尔西女子政♥治♥俱乐部 -不是
- at the Chelsea Women's Political Club? - He is not.
我不确定
I'm sure I couldn't say.
假使我是 我会感到很荣幸
I'm sure I should be honoured if I were.
那好吧
Oh, that's all right, then.
你们对妇女投票权怎么看
Where do you chaps stand on the suffrage question?
我们很少有机会听到工人的看法
We don't get much of the working man's view in our circle.
-南茜 -小姐什么事
- Nancy! - Yes, Miss?
-我没有什么定见 -没有定见
- I have no fixed opinion. - No fixed opinion?
去找下安妮好吗
Can you find Annie, please?
-她跟这位先生的帽子一起消失了 -好 小姐
- She has disappeared with the gentleman's hat. - Yes, Miss.
你肯定有定见啊
You'd have a fixed opinion, and no mistake!
要我说 投票权就是蠢事
A lot of footle, if you ask me.
全世界都疯了
I say the world's gone off its onion.
提比 要是你不立即消失
Tibby, if you don't go this instant,
-我就叫了 -那好吧
- I shall scream. - All right, then.
巴斯特先生 我
Mr Bast, I...
感谢你关于波尔费里翁公♥司♥的建议
Thank you for your advice about the Porphyrion.
我不像你朋友是个商人
I am not a businessman, like yourfriend.
-他不是我们的朋友 -我只是个小职员
- He is not our friend. - I am only a clerk.
但就算是职员
But even a clerk...
-不 没用的 -但我们不是 我们只想
- No, it's useless. - But we're not... We only...
-您的帽子 先生 -谢谢
- Your hat, sir. - Thank you.
安妮 你找个帽子怎么找这么久
Annie! Whatever has been keeping you?
抱歉 小姐 我把帽子弄混了
I'm sorry, Miss. I'd got them muddled and...
没关系
Oh, it's all right.
施莱格尔小姐
Miss Schlegel...
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表