剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
等我什么时候有时间跟他参观一遍房♥子
when I can go over the house with him.
他爱上你了
He's in love with you.
是吗 这像是一封商务信
Oh, really. It's a very business-like letter.
-他为什么会爱上我 -为什么不会
- Why should he be in love with me? - Why should he not be?
老天啊 你可不能嫁给那个
Good heavens, you're not going to marry that old man
蛋白质餐厅的老头子
from the protein restaurant?
嫁 玛格丽特要嫁人了
Marry? Margaret is engaged to marry?
要是他求婚的话 为什么不嫁
Why shouldn't I, if he asks?
玛格 不会的 我只是在开玩笑
Oh, Meg, you wouldn't. I'm only joking.
之前怎么没人告诉我
Well, I think someone might have told me.
没什么可说的 朱莉姨妈
There's nothing to tell, Aunt Juley.
我知道他一直都很殷勤
I know he's been quite attentive...
真可怕 他就是禽兽 没有人类感情
The idea's appalling. He's a beast. He has no human feeling.
他不是禽兽 你应该看看他在
He is not a beast. You should have seen him
优斯塔斯·迈尔斯餐厅优雅地吃蛋白质健身餐
humbly eating his protein-builders at Eustace Miles.
没人能比他更好了 我为他自豪
No-one could have been kinder. I was proud of him.
-玛格 -为提比自豪 当然了
- Meg! - Of Tibby? Well, naturally.
-那是我有气质 -为威尔考克斯先生自豪 抱歉
- It was rather a strain. - Of Mr Wilcox! I am sorry.
我说什么了
But what have I said?
朱莉姨妈 真没什么
Oh, honestly, Aunt Juley, nothing.
找到住处了 我太高兴了
I'm only so anxious about finding a place to live.
我妨碍你了
Well, how do I prevent you?
没有
Oh, dear, you don't.
孩子们 怎么样 你们都知道迪西街吧
Now, children, what's it to be? You all know Ducie Street?
我应该答应还是拒绝 提比 怎么办
Shall I say yes or should I say no? Tibby, which?
我想听听你们俩的意见
I specially want to pin you both.
-拒绝 -答应
- Say no. - Say yes.
那就这么定了
That's decided, then.
下集预告
真是太好了 适合施莱格尔一家的房♥子
This is awfully kind, the house has not been built
还没盖起来
that suits the Schlegel family.
-你下定决心不租住了 -没有
- Have you come determined not to deal? - Not exactly.
我希望她没有太急
I hope she hasn't been hasty.
看看你们
Well, well, well, all of you!
他们不想匆忙接近施莱格尔们
They do not intend to get these Schlegels in a hurry.
要是我发现他们霸占了我父亲
If I find them monopolising my father
我就坚决反对
I intend to put my foot down.
不得不搬离旧屋真让人伤心
It's heartbreaking having to leave one's old home.
维克汉姆广场之前的事我都不记得了
I scarcely remember anything before Wickham Place.
海伦和提比在那儿出生
Helen and Tibby were born there.
-海伦说... -你也觉得孤独
- Helen says... - You, too, feel lonely?
极其孤独
Horribly.
你一定要写信
You must write.
我会写的 我保证
I'll write, I promise.
一个本就贫穷的人因为我们更加一无所有
A man who had little money has less, owing to us.
海伦 你我或者波尔费里翁公♥司♥的主管
Helen, neither you, nor I, nor the directors of the Porphyrion
都不是他这职员减薪的罪魁祸首
are to blame for this clerk's loss in salary.
谁都不是
No-one is to blame.
我是
I am.
我越来越不想取钱
More and more do I refuse to draw my income
嘲笑让我有钱花的人
and sneer at those who guarantee it.
只有有联♥系♥
Only connect.
我的说教说完了
That is the whole of my sermon.
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表