剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
He has gone on north on your train.
你午餐时能见到施莱格尔小姐
You'll see Miss Schlegel at lunch.
您来吃午饭的吧
You're coming up to lunch, I hope?
真是多谢你了 太谢谢了
This is very good of you. Very good indeed.
你瞧 我们昨晚才收到了海伦的信
So, you see, we have just heard from Helen last night.
是吗
Oh, yes?
所以 我当然很想跟你谈谈
So, naturally I am very anxious to talk to you.
威尔考克斯先生 玛格丽特什么都告诉我了
Mr Wilcox, Margaret has told me everything.
我读了海伦的信
I have seen Helen's letter.
什么 我没听到
I beg your pardon. I didn't catch.
海伦 海伦的事
About Helen. About Helen, of course!
我恐怕不懂您的意思
I'm afraid I don't quite see what you're getting at.
海伦 威尔考克斯先生 我外甥女和你
Helen, Mr Wilcox. My niece and you.
施莱格尔小姐和我
Miss Schlegel and myself?
应该没什么误会吧
I trust there has been no misunderstanding.
你是保罗·威尔考克斯先生吧
You are Mr Paul Wilcox?
我不是
I'm not.
那你为什么要在车站说你是
Then why did you say so at the station?
抱歉 我没那么说
I beg your pardon, I said no such thing.
我是查尔斯
My name is Charles.
查尔斯
Charles!
你不是说我弟弟保罗和施莱格尔小姐
You don't mean to say my brother Paul and Miss Schlegel...
天呐
Good God!
威尔考克斯先生 我外甥女
Mr Wilcox, my niece...
但他要去非洲了 计划都定好了
But he's going to Africa. The plans have all been made!
或许是吧 威尔考克斯先生 但这可不是非洲
Well, perhaps they have, Mr Wilcox, but we are not in Africa now.
他答应娶她了吗
Has he promised to marry her?
我不知道 威尔考克斯先生
Well, I have no such information, Mr Wilcox.
-白♥痴♥ 那白♥痴♥ -怎么
- Idiot! The idiot! - Why...?!
我告诉你 这绝不可能 必须被制止
Let me tell you, the thing's impossible and must be stopped.
是啊 是不可能
Yes. Yes, it is impossible.
会被制止的 我会去制止
Yes, it will be stopped and I shall stop it.
我警告你 保罗可一分钱都没有
I warn you, Paul hasn't a penny.
没必要警告我们 威尔考克斯先生
There's no need to warn us, Mr Wilcox.
应该是倒过来的
The warning is all the other way.
-我外甥女 -他要去尼日利亚闯荡
- My niece... - He's to make his way out to Nigeria.
是个很特别的人
is an exceptional person.
-他数年内都不能考虑结婚 -我绝不会
- He couldn't think of marrying for years. - I will not stand idle...
-等他论及婚嫁 也要跟... -眼看她
- When he does, it must be a woman... - while she throws herself away
在不懂珍惜她的人身上浪费生命
on people who will not appreciate her.
-你能不能让我说完 -不能
- Will you let me finish? - No!
我只知道
All I know is,
她到处说了 他没有 他羞于告诉我们
she's spread the thing, and he hasn't. He was ashamed to tell us.
请你让我下车
Will you please let me out of this motor car?
他知道他是在犯傻
He knows he's been a damned fool.
-朱莉姨妈 -保罗
- Aunt Juley! - Paul!
我可怜的海伦
My poor Helen...!
我刚收到了玛格丽特的电报
I have just had a telegram from Margaret.
-我不想让你来的 -保罗
- I-I meant to stop your coming. It isn't- - Paul!
-已经结束了 -保罗
- It's over. - Paul!
结束了
Over?
-朱莉姨妈 别这样 -保罗
- Aunt Juley, dear, don't, please...! - Paul!
别让他们知道我犯了傻 我们之间没什么
Don't let them know I've been so silly. It wasn't anything.
保罗 这事到底是不是真的
Paul, is there any truth to this?
别让他们知道 他们不该知道的
Don't let them know. They are never to know.
-我没有 -打起精神来 为了我
- I didn't... - Do bear up, for my sake.
-我没 -是或不是
- I don't... - Yes or no, man.
我问得简单 你简单回答即可
Plain question. Plain answer.
施莱格尔小姐有没有
Did or didn't Miss Schlegel...?
查尔斯
Charles?
施莱格尔小姐
Miss Schlegel,
不如你带你姨妈去你房♥间吧
would you take your aunt up to your room,
或者去我的房♥间 如果你觉得可以的话
or to my room, if you think that's best?
保罗 去找伊薇 告诉她做六个人的午饭
Paul, do find Evie, and tell her lunch for six
不过我不确定我们会不会都下来吃
but I'm not sure we shall all be downstairs for it.
母亲
Mother!
你知道保罗一直在耍那个女孩吗
Are you aware that Paul has been playing the fool with that girl?
没事的 他们已经解除婚约了
It's all right. They have broken off their engagement.
婚约
Engagement?!
他们不再相爱了 如果你喜欢这种说法的话
They do not love any longer, if you prefer it put that way.
你能去把车停好 进来吃午饭吗
Would you please put the car away, and come in for lunch?
好的 母亲
Yes, Mother.
那不过是件蠢事 很快就结束了
It was the silliest thing. It was over at once.
第二天早上我一走进餐厅
As soon as I went into the dining room the next morning,
就知道我们错了
I knew it was no good.
伊薇在那里整理茶壶 我也说不明白
There was Evie managing the tea urn - I can't explain -
威尔考克斯先生在读《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》
and Mr Wilcox reading The Times,
查尔斯在和保罗聊股票股份的事
and Charles talking to Paul about stocks and shares, and...
他看起来特别惊慌失措
he looked so frightened...
我看到其他人都那么温和 读着报纸
and when I saw all the others so placid, with their newspapers,
保罗却一直在害怕我会说错话
and Paul mad with terror in case I said the wrong thing...
真的很难受
It was awful.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
玛格 实在是太白♥痴♥了
Oh, Meg, it was too idiotic.
我都差点觉得威尔考克斯一家都是幻想
I felt for a moment that the whole Wilcox family was a fraud -
不过只是一屋的报纸 汽车和高尔夫球杆
just a wall of newspapers and motorcars and golf clubs,
一旦破灭 我会发现后面除了恐慌和空洞之外
and that if it fell, I should find nothing behind it
毫无其他
but panic and emptiness...
可我却能看见威尔考克斯先生坐在这堆痛苦之中
and somehow I saw Mr Wilcox behind the whole miserable affair.
读着《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》 考虑着赚钱的计划
Reading his Times, thinking his mercenary thoughts,
坐在他的小帝国里
reclining in his little kingdom
查尔斯 伊薇和保罗都是他的玩具士兵
with Charles and Evie and Paul his little toy soldiers,
并不是真正的人
and not real people at all,
而威尔考克斯夫人是他唯一的主人 然后
and Mrs Wilcox his only master, and then...
施莱格尔小姐 我
Ah, Miss Schlegel, I...
容许我说几句话
If you could just let me...
-我很抱歉我 -别这样
- I'm dreadfully sorry if I... - Oh, please...
我几个月后就要去非洲了
You see...I leave for Africa in a couple of months.
确切的说是尼日利亚
Nigeria, in fact, and...
我想让你知道如果我可以
I should like you to know that if I were free...
我有责任...
I should feel obliged to...well...
-别说了 -误导女孩是不对的
- Please! - It's wrong to lead a girl,
-从小我父母教导我 -请你别再说了
- and I was brought up to... - Please don't go on.
那没什么的
It was nothing.
保罗 出什么事了吗
Paul? Anything wrong?
我那时无法去再发一份电报
And when I couldn't get to the station to send another telegram...
这件事真的让我恶心 想到
It's been a disgusting business and to think that...
想到因为你和一位年轻男子的相遇
And to think that because you and a young man meet for a moment
就有了这么多的电报和愤怒
there must be all these telegrams and anger.
你觉得是不是所有的感情都会破碎
Do you think personal relations lead to sloppiness in the end?
玛格 这就是我的感受
Oh, Meg, that's what I felt,
只是没有那么清晰 威尔考克斯一家显得那么有能力
only not so clearly, when the Wilcoxes were so...competent,
可以控制好所有的事情
and seemed to have their hands on all the ropes.
你现在不这么觉得了
You don't feel that way now?
我记得保罗吃早餐的样子
I remember Paul at breakfast.
我永远不会忘记他
I shall never forget him.
他没有退路
He had nothing to fall back upon.
提比 亲爱的 你好点了吗
Tibby, dear! Are you feeling any better?
应该是吧
I suppose so.
你好 海伦
Hello, Helen.
威尔考克斯一家人怎么样
How are all your Wilcoxes, then?
别逗她了 提比
Don't tease her, Tibby.
对不起
I'm sorry.
提起精神来 伙计
Cheer up, old pal.
总会有人娶你的
Someone's bound to marry you one of these days.
-不用了 谢谢 -这是真的
- No, thanks. - They are.
那我呢
What about me?
我是嫁不出去了吗 提比
Am I never to marry, Tibby?
天啊 不是
Oh, gosh, no.
你可以嫁出去的 可你自己不想
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表