剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
Oh - a classical concert. At the Prince Regent's Hall.
-你在看什么书 -只是...
- What book is it? - It's just...
我爱你 莱尼
I love you, Lenny.
杰姬
Jacky...
你一定别介意 要是我...
You mustn't mind if I...
总之你不许介意我
Well, you mustn't mind me.
绝不介意你 亲爱的
Never mind you, darlin'.
书签掉了
Bookmark.
玛格丽特·施莱格尔
伦敦 西维克汉姆广场2号♥
威尔考克斯先生
Mr Wilcox!
-施莱格尔小姐 -真巧啊 你好吗
- Miss Schlegel! - But how extraordinary! How do you do?
你好吗
How do you do?
我很好 谢谢 威尔考克斯夫人还好吗
I... Yes, very well, thank you - how does Mrs Wilcox do?
她很好 非常好 她就在楼上
Very well, very well. She's just upstairs.
楼上
Upstairs?
-可是... 你们... -我们在这买♥♥了公♥寓♥
- But... Has... - We've taken a flat here.
公♥寓♥ 真的吗
A flat? Have you really?
是的 我们刚搬进来 那是我的女儿伊薇
Yes, we've just moved in! There's Evie, my daughter.
伊薇 我想见她很久了
Oh, Evie - I've been longing to meet her.
伊薇
Evie!
伊薇
Evie!
但威尔考克斯先生 你知道我们就住在前面吧
But, Mr Wilcox, you know we live just up the road?
我知道
Yes, I know.
我知道 你妹妹怎么样
I know - how does your sister do?
海伦吗 她很好
Helen? Oh, yes, very well.
请帮我向她问好
Please remember me to her.
等我们安顿下来后 一定会登门拜访
We must pop round once we've settled in.
伊薇认识你一定会很高兴
Evie will be so glad to make your acquaintance.
好 请务必光临
Oh, yes - you must.
好的 遇见你真愉快
Yes, well. This is jolly.
是啊
Yes!
恕我失陪 我的妻子在等我
Will you excuse me? My wife will be expecting me.
还有很多事要办
There's so much to do.
好的 请帮我向她问好
Yes, of course. Please give her my regards.
好 早安
Indeed. Good morning.
可是真的太巧了 想想在晚上
But what a dreadful coincidence! Imagine the evenings.
这里或那边开了电灯
You turn on an electric light here or there,
几乎就像是在一个房♥间里
and it's almost the same room.
如果有一晚他们忘记拉窗帘
One evening they may forget to draw their blinds down,
你就会看到他们 他们也会看到你
and you'll see them, and they'll see you...
那还怎么给植物浇水 连话都不能说了
Impossible to water the plants or even to speak!
海伦知道吗
Does Helen know?
他们才刚搬进去
They've only just moved in.
但海伦要是在路上遇到保罗
But suppose Helen were to meet Paul on the street.
她可不能不打招呼
She cannot very well not bow.
她当然要打招呼
Of course she must bow.
我们也要打招呼
We must bow,
还要登门拜访送卡片 但另外一事已经结束了
and pay calls and leave cards - but the other thing is dead.
海伦不介意 我们也不必介意
Helen doesn't mind, neither must we.
要是我明天不用回斯沃尼奇的家就好了
Oh, if only I had not to go home to Swanage tomorrow,
你们姐妹正是最需要我的时候
just when you girls are wanting me the most.
什么死了 海伦不介意什么
What's dead, and what doesn't Helen mind?
我可怜的心碎小姑娘
Oh, my poor, dear broken-hearted girl.
我是吗 怎么回事
Am I? What's the matter?
又是威尔考克斯一家
It's the Wilcoxes again.
他们在街对面买♥♥了一间公♥寓♥
They've taken a flat across the street.
真的吗 那可...
Have they? Well, that's...
我...
I...
海伦
Oh, Helen!
你不介意他们来家里拜访吧
You don't mind them coming, do you?
她当然介意了
Of course she does!
你当然介意
Of course you do!
我当然不介意
Of course I don't mind.
你和玛格表现得如此勇敢
Only you and Meg are being so grave about it
然而这事根本没什么好勇敢的
when there's nothing to be grave about at all.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我没事
I'm fine.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
-再见 -朱莉姨妈 再见
- Bye-bye! - Goodbye, Aunt Juley!
再见
Bye!
*噗 噗 噗 噗*
*Puff, puff, puff, puff*
*看着烟雾升起*
*Watching the smoke arising*
*噗 噗 噗 噗*
*Puff, puff, puff, puff*
*很快你就会意识到*
*Soon you'll be realising*
*诗歌♥里写的都是真的*
*That which the poet has written is true*
*爱情是个笑话*
*All love is a practical joke*
-*女人只是...* -威尔考克斯夫人留的
- *For a woman is only...* - A Mrs Wilcox has left this.
*...女人 我儿*
*..A woman my boy*
*但好的雪茄是烟雾*
*But a good cigar is a smoke.*
亨利·威尔考克斯夫人
伦敦 维克汉姆广场 5号♥
维克汉姆宅
老天 这一家人
Oh, bother, the whole family!
这女人为什么要来烦我们
Why won't this woman leave us alone?
威尔考克斯夫人来过了
Mrs Wilcox has called.
我要跟弗丽达去德国
Well, I am going to Germany with Frieda,
就算我依然爱着保罗
so, even if I were still in love with Paul,
我也会很安全
I should be perfectly safe.
幸而 我已经不爱了
Fortunately, I am not -
但你要相信 我要是在街上遇见那帮坏人
but you may be sure I will bob up and down in the street
-会像玩偶匣小人一样上蹿下跳 -海伦
- like a jack-in-the-box whenever I meet the devils... - Oh, Helen!
我会因为在霍华德庄园那些蠢事而脸红
blushing all the while for acting the fool at Howards End...
海伦 才没那么想
Helen, you know I don't think that.
一直都竭力应付
managing as best I can all the same,
但还是一次次闯祸
until the occasion of my next colossal blunder.
好吧
All right.
-再见 -再见
- Auf Wiedersehen! - Auf Wiedersehen!
亲爱的威尔考克斯太太
"Dear Mrs Wilcox,
请原谅我的冒犯无礼
"I have to write something discourteous.
要是我们未曾相遇就好了
"It would be better if we did not meet.
据我所知
"As far as I know,
海伦不再迷恋你的儿子
"Helen no longer occupies her thoughts with your son.
我妹妹和我姨妈
"Both my sister and my aunt
都给你们家带来了不快
have given displeasure to your family,
所以虽然我们在德国愉快地相识
"and it is therefore right that our acquaintance,
但我们现在应该断绝来往了
"which began so pleasantly in Germany, should end.
相信我 真诚的 玛格丽特·施莱格尔
"Believe me, yours truly, Margaret Schlegel."
亲爱的施莱格尔小姐
"Dear Miss Schlegel,
你本不用给我写这样一封信的
"you should not have written me such a letter.
我去拜访是想告诉你们 保罗出国了
"I called to tell you that Paul has gone abroad.
露丝·威尔考克斯
"Ruth Wilcox."
玛格
I say, Meg?
能帮我翻页吗
Will you turn the pages for me?
早上好 施莱格尔小姐
Good morning, Miss Schlegel.
威尔考克斯太太 我犯下了大错
Oh, Mrs Wilcox, I have made the baddest blunder.
我真是太羞愧难当了
I am more, more, more ashamed and sorry than I can say.
我知道保罗十一月要去印度 但我忘了
I knew Paul was going to India in November, but I forgot.
他17号♥启航去非洲尼日利亚了
He sailed on the 17th for Nigeria, in Africa.
我早就知道 我知道
I knew - I know.
我一直都太荒唐了
I have been too absurd all through.
我真是太抱歉了 希望你能原谅我
I am more sorry than I can say, and I hope you can forgive me.
没关系的 施莱格尔小姐
It doesn't matter, Miss Schlegel.
你这么快就赶来真是太善良了
It is good of you to have come round so promptly.
不 有关系
It does matter!
我太无礼了 我妹妹不在家
I have been rude - and my sister is not even at home,
所以这不是借口
so there's not even that as an excuse.
-是吗 -她刚刚动身去德国
- Indeed? - She's just gone away to Germany.
她也走了
She's gone, as well...
这样啊
I see.
你一直也都很担心 我能看出来
You've been worrying, too! I can see that you have.
他们要是永不见面 那就最好了
I did think it best that they didn't meet again.
为什么
Now, why?
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表