剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
You could. You don't want anyone.
我不想吗
Don't I?
很快就没人想娶你了
And soon no-one will want you.
当然有
Yes, they will!
但他们不能拥有她
But they shan't have her.
-对不对 小提 -没错
- Shall they, Tibs? - I shouldn't think so.
坐在海伦旁边的人是谁
Who's that sitting next to Helen?
我不知道
I don't know.
我说
I say...
-玛格丽特 海伦还好吗 -挺好的
- Margaret, is Helen all right? - Oh, yes.
她总是会在中途离开
She is always running away in the middle of a programme.
抱歉
Excuse me...
那位女士不小心拿走了我的雨伞
That lady has...quite inadvertently taken my umbrella.
天啊 真是抱歉
Oh, goodness gracious me! I'm so sorry.
提比 去找海伦
Tibby, run after Helen.
我去的话会错过《四首严肃的歌♥》的
I shall miss the Four Serious Songs if I do.
没什么大不了的
It isn't of any consequence.
当然不行
Of course it is!
提比 你必须要去 提比
Tibby, you must go. Tibby!
现在不能去了
Well, I can't go now.
我妹妹太粗心了
My sister is so careless.
没事的
Not at all.
不如您把地址给我
If you gave me your address...
没事的 没事的
Not at all, not at all.
这是我们的住址
That is where we live.
如果您愿意 可以在音乐会结束后
If you preferred, you could call for
来取您的雨伞
your umbrella after the concert.
我其实不想麻烦您 毕竟这是我们的错
Though I don't like to trouble you, when it's been all our fault.
天啊 是勃拉姆斯
Oh, dear, it's the Brahms.
请允许我来吧
Please, allow me.
您不需要这么做的 谢谢
Oh, that really isn't necessary, thank you.
我来帮您拿节目单吧
May I carry your programme for you?
我可以的 谢谢
I'm really quite able... Oh, thank you.
今天的表演挺不错的
It was a fine programme today, was it not?
贝多芬钢琴曲还不错 可我不喜欢勃拉姆斯
The Beethoven was fine. I don't like the Brahms, though.
我不工作的时候 都会去皇家歌♥剧院看演出
When my work permits, I attend the gallery for the Royal Opera.
我今年已经去过三次了
This year I have been three times.
看了《浮士德》《托斯卡》和《唐豪瑟》
To Faust, Tosca, and the Tannhauser.
你肯定没有忘记那敲在低音C上的
But surely you haven't forgotten the sound of the drum
沉稳的鼓声吧 朱莉姨妈
steadily beating on the low C, Aunt Juley?
没人能忘记
No-one could.
是很响吗
A specially loud part?
不是 是在诙谐曲和终曲之间
No, no - between the scherzo and the finale.
你觉得音乐和图像区别很大吗
Do you think music is so different to pictures?
我
I...
-应该是吧 有点 -我也这么觉得
- should have thought so, sort of. - So should I.
我妹妹却说它们是一样的
Now, my sister declares they're just the same.
你同意吗 巴斯特先生
Do you agree, Mr Bast?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我们一直在争论这件事 她说是我愚钝
We have great arguments over it. She says I'm dense.
我说是她草率
I say she's sloppy.
你觉得是不是很荒诞
Now doesn't that seem absurd to you?
如果艺术可以互换 那又有何意义
What's the point of the arts if they're interchangeable?
有时候 我觉得音乐的处境很艰难
At the moment, I think music is in a very serious state.
-没错 -当然真正的恶人是瓦格纳
- Yes...! - Of course the real villain is Wagner.
希望你能留下来喝茶 巴斯特先生
Well... I do hope you'll stay for tea, Mr Bast.
我们会很开心的
We should be so glad.
毕竟让你绕了这么多路
We've dragged you so far out of your way.
提比 你带闩锁钥匙了吗
Tibby, do you have the latchkey?
我又忘带了
Of course I've forgotten mine.
-给你 -不用了
- Here. - Oh, never mind.
海伦 开门
Helen! Let us in!
-开门 -来了
- Let us in! - All right!
不用的 安妮
It's all right, Annie.
海伦 你离开摄政王音乐厅时
Helen! You've been taking this gentleman's umbrella
把这位先生的伞拿走了
from the Prince Regent's Hall.
害他大老远过来取
He's had the trouble of coming all this way for it.
拿了什么 他的雨伞
Taken a what? Oh! His umbrella.
海伦 你可不能这么冒失
Helen, you must not be so ramshackly.
真抱歉 我常常偷雨伞
Oh, I'm so sorry! I do nothing but steal umbrellas.
真是太抱歉了
I'm so very sorry.
进来选一把吧
Do come in and choose one.
安妮 我们换个地方喝茶
Annie, another place for tea, please.
伞柄是勾形的还是圆头的
Is yours a hooky or a nobbly?
我的是圆头的 至少我想是吧
Mine's a nobbly. At least I think it is.
提比 叫女仆们快把茶泡好
Tibby, do tell the maids to hurry tea up.
这把呢
What about this one...?
不 缝线都裂开了 这把伞好吓人
No, it's all gone along the seams. It's an appalling umbrella.
-一定是我的 -不 是我的
- It must be mine. - No. It's mine.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉给您添麻烦了
I'm sorry to have put you to the trouble.
可是...
Oh, but...
再见
Goodbye.
-但你愿意留下来... -谢谢 再见
- But will you stop...? - Thank you. Goodbye.
海伦 你真是愚蠢
Now, Helen, how stupid you've been!
我做错了什么
What ever have I done?
你看不出来吗 你把他吓跑了
Well, don't you see, you've frightened him away?
我本想留他下来喝茶的
I meant him to stop for tea.
你不应当说偷伞或伞有破洞这些话
You oughtn't to talk about stealing or holes in umbrellas.
别 现在去追也没用了
Well, no, it won't do a bit of good now!
请留步
Oh, do stop!
要我说 这样最好
Well, I dare say it's for the best.
我们对那年轻人一无所知 玛格丽特
We know nothing about the young man, Margaret.
说不定他会偷东西
He might have stolen something.
朱莉姨妈 你怎么能这么说
Oh, Aunt Juley! How can you?
你让我越来越羞愧了
You make me more and more ashamed.
我们本可以让他带走茶匙的
We could have easily let him have the spoons.
你们再不赶快喝茶 香味就跑光了
If you don't drink the tea now it will lose the aroma.
我并不觉得那位年轻人有什么特别
Well, I didn't find the young man especially distinguished.
你们两姐妹总是邀请最特别的人来家里
You girls always have the most extraordinary people here.
我也无法解释
I just cannot account for it.
我没说他很特别 这就是奇怪之处
I don't say he was distinguished. That's just it.
他对《浮士德》和《托斯卡》的评价也很寻常
He said the most ordinary things imaginable about Faust and Tosca,
但他非常真诚 而且眼睛十分和善
but he was so keen, and he had such nice, kind eyes.
你有烟吗 玛格
Have you got a cigarette, Meg?
我觉得他长得很好看
I suppose he was very good looking.
要是脸再胖一点就好了
If only his face were not so thin.
你们有没有注意到 他右手的袖口磨破了
Did you notice his right-hand cuff was frayed,
他一直想藏起来
and he kept tucking it in?
我从来不注意别人的外表和穿着
I never notice the way anyone looks or dresses.
那是因为你就是其他人口中"有魅力"的人
That's because you are what is called "attractive".
否则 你会很在意的
If you weren't, you shouldn't notice anything else.
不管怎样
At all events,
我认为我们都应该请巴斯特先生进餐厅
I do think we might have taken Mr Bast into the dining room.
他没喝上茶 我感到很难过
I am really distressed he had no tea.
海伦又做错事了
One more failure for Helen.
朱莉姨妈 你真的没听到低音C的鼓点吗
Aunt Juley, did you really not hear the drum beating on the low C
-一直都没听到 -闭嘴吧 提比
- all the time? - Oh, shut up, Tibby.
提比 别说了行吗
Oh, Tibby, don't go on, will you?
但那很明显啊
But it is unmistakable.
晚上好 巴斯特先生
Good evening, Mr Bast.
晚上好 坎宁安先生
Good evening, Mr Cunningham.
有人吗
Hello?
-你好 杰姬 -你好 小莱
- Hello, Jacky. - Hello, Len.
你还好吧
You all right?
没事
Yes.
亲一个 亲爱的
Give us a kiss, darlin'.
你听音乐会了吗
Did you hear the concert?
听了
I did, yes.
什么音乐会
What was it?
是古典音乐会 在摄政王音乐厅
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表