剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you, Charles. I could have easily managed.
不管怎么说 我们车开得很快
Well, we made good time, at any rate.
-沃灵顿先生 -艾伯特 你能来太好了
- Why, Mr Warrington! - Albert! How good of you to come!
施莱格尔小姐
Miss Schlegel!
我们很快就成妯娌了 让我亲你一下
Well, we are to be sisters soon! Yes, let me kiss you!
这里真美
It's so beautiful!
房♥子吗 我说不好
The house? Oh, I don't know.
-但景色倒是很美 -我就这意思
- The view is rather nice, though. - That's what I meant.
你弟妹不能来 实在太可惜了
What a pity that your brother and sister couldn't come.
福塞尔先生 你觉得如何
Mr Fussel! What do you think?
一路开过来你一定吃了不少尘土
You must be choked with dust from the drive.
我叫人带你去你房♥间
I'll have someone show you to your room.
我很享受这段路程 没有吸到尘土
I quite enjoyed the drive. There wasn't any dust.
波顿 你带施莱格尔小姐到她房♥间好吗
Burton. Will you take Miss Schlegel to her room?
-她想梳洗干净 -好 先生
- She wants to clean up. - Very good, sir.
玛格丽特 瞧瞧
Margaret! Well, well, well!
亨利 这里真漂亮
Henry, what a beautiful place!
是吗
Yes?
你喜欢这里 我真高兴
I'm glad you like it, I'm glad you like it.
我发现 这不是什罗郡
It's not the right part of Shropshire,
最漂亮的地方 但它景色还不错
so I've discovered, but I'll admit it's a fine prospect.
那么 玛格丽特 进屋吧
Now then, Margaret, will you come inside?
波顿 施莱格尔小姐想梳洗干净
Burton, Miss Schlegel will want to clean up.
跟我来 小姐
If you'll accompany me, Miss.
不了 我还是四处走走吧
No, I'd rather walk about the grounds a bit.
你要来吗 亨利
Will you come, Henry?
现在不行 我希望你能一起迎客
Not just now. And I should like you to help greet our guests.
好的 亨利
Of course, Henry.
波顿先生 你能带我去房♥间吗
Mr Burton, may you show me my room?
我想先梳洗一下
I should like to clean up a bit.
当然 小姐
Certainly, Miss.
我的孩子
Now then, my boy!
你妹妹结婚了 有什么感想
Your little sister married. What do you think?
我 我觉得新郎太老了
I? I think he's too old for her.
但又不是我结婚
But it's not my wedding.
怎么了 不高兴吗
What's this? Sulks?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
我的天啊 看看这肌肉 这壮实得
My goodness! What a muscle! What a muscle!
邓肯 过来摸摸这孩子的胳膊 像钢一样
Duncan! Come and feel this boy's arm! Like steel!
比利·海格 这小伙子 比利·海格
Billy Hague, this chap! Billy Hague!
我很生我爸的气
Well, I'm altogether off Dad.
娶了那女人
Marrying that woman!
我从来没想过这种事
I never dreamed of such a thing.
他让我请她去辛普森餐厅吃饭 我又能怎么办
He made me ask her to Simpson's. What could I do?
别胡说了 会顺利的
Don't talk nonsense. You'll be all right.
我要照顾两个孩子 还有一个要出生了
I've two children to look after, and another coming.
没问题的 父亲说会对我们公平
It's all very well, the pater saying he'll be just to all of us.
但人肯定不能永远都一碗水端平
But one can't be just indefinitely.
钱又不是活的
Money isn't elastic.
要是你成家了 会怎么样
What's to happen if you have a family?
说到这点 父亲可能也会成家
Come to that, so may the pater.
我希望我们能参股
I expect we shall be in for some shares,
但如果我父亲不相信我能管理好
but it's a sad look out for me if my own father doesn't trust me
我倾尽了毕生心血的公♥司♥ 那就太悲伤了
to manage the company I've worked for my entire life...
我得承认 这真令人高兴
This is very jolly, I must say,
我结婚之前你说这种话
the day before my wedding!
真抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, old pal.
没事的 伙计
It's all right, old pal.
我喜欢这里 亨利
I love this place, Henry.
真高兴它会变成我家
I'm glad that it will be my home.
天啊 到这里真是太舒服了
Dear, what a comfort to have arrived!
来吧
Come on!
这样不对
This is a mistake.
巴斯特先生 你答应过的
Mr Bast. You promised me...
我无权保证
I had no right promising.
一个男人同意这种事太丢脸了
It is humiliating beyond what any man should be obliged to submit to.
为什么 你什么都没做错
Why? You've done nothing wrong.
她不应该这样旅行 就算...
She's no business taking a trip like this. Even if...
我没病 有一口吃的就行
I'm not ill. I could do with a bite.
交给我们处理很轻松
We can put that right easily enough.
不 我不能让你再请一顿了
No. I cannot allow you to pay for another meal.
单单这火车票
The train tickets alone...
抱歉 巴斯特夫人饿了或病了 就是我的错
I'm sorry. But if Mrs Bast is hungry or unwell, it's my fault.
我和威尔考克斯先生的错
Mine and Mr Wilcox's.
肯定要给他理由 还他公平
He must be made to see reason, or justice, or both.
别妨碍我
Please don't stand in my way.
威尔考克斯先生 你的那位先生叫这个吗
Mr Wilcox? Is that your gentleman's name?
他不是我先生 但他确实叫这个
He's not my gentleman. But, yes.
西非什么帝国的亨利·威尔考克斯
Henry Wilcox of the imperial and West African what-do-you-call-it.
你不认识他
I don't suppose you know him?
-不认识 -施莱格尔小姐
- Not I. - Miss Schlegel,
我坚持在下一站调头
I must insist on turning round at the next station.
-不 小莱 -巴斯特先生
- No, Len. - Mr Bast...
我一有空就会
I shall repay you for the tickets
还给你票钱 但我不能
as soon as I am able, but I cannot...
别这样 小莱 求你了
Let it alone, Len! Please do!
卡希尔 你现在是威尔考克斯家人了 怎么样
Well, Cahill. You're a Wilcox, now. What do you say?
但他不姓威尔考克斯 爸 我姓卡希尔了
But he's not a Wilcox, Dad. I'm a Cahill.
我还想当威尔考克斯家的呢
I was rather hoping to be a Wilcox.
你已经是了
Well, you are, so you are!
干杯
Cheers.
我特别高兴
I must say I'm very pleased.
我很累
Do you know, I'm quite tired.
我觉得效果很好
I think it did go off very well.
我真的很高兴 亨利
I am so very glad about that, Henry, dear.
那些是谁
Who are those people?
来拜访的吗 这也太晚了
Callers? It's too late for callers.
你藏在这 我试试能不能拦住他们
Well, hide here, and if I can, I'll stop them.
海伦 怎么了
Helen! What is it?
在这等着
Wait here.
怎么了 提比病了吗
Oh, what's wrong? Is Tibby ill?
他们要饿死了 我发现他们要饿死了
They're starving! I found them starving!
海伦 你干了些什么
Oh, Helen! What have you done now?
他被银行裁掉了 我们毁了他们
He's been turned out of his bank. We've ruined him.
他妻子病了 在火车上晕倒了
His wife is ill. Starving. She fainted on the train.
海伦 你疯了吗
Helen, are you mad?
也许吧 我疯了 要是你想的话
Perhaps. Yes. If you like.
我疯了 但我都已经带他们来了
I'm mad. But I've brought them.
别胡闹了 他们才没快饿死了 你清楚得很
Don't be absurd. They are not starving and you know it.
你这样胡闹我可不接受 你好大胆
I won't take such theatrical nonsense. How dare you!
你好大胆
Yes, how dare you!
没心没肺地闯进伊薇的婚礼
Bursting into Evie's wedding in this heartless way!
我要见威尔考克斯先生
I want to see Mr Wilcox.
你好吗 巴斯特先生
How do you do, Mr Bast?
这好奇怪 你怎么看
This is an odd business. What view do you take of it?
巴斯特夫人也在
There is Mrs Bast, too.
你好吗 施莱格尔小姐
How do you do, Miss Schlegel?
恐怕我们自己惹了麻烦
I'm afraid we're making a dreadful nuisance of ourselves.
施莱格尔小姐
Miss Schlegel...
邓普斯特银行裁员了 现在他一分钱都没有了
Dempster's Bank reduced their staff and now he's penniless.
这都怪我们和告诉我们消息的人
I consider that we and our informant are directly to blame.
让威尔考克斯先生帮他重回波尔费里翁
We want Mr Wilcox to get him back into the Porphyrion.
不好意思 我告诉你妹妹
Excuse me. I told your sister...
我讨厌这一切 我只想
I hate all this. I only thought...
但愿你这么想 巴斯特先生 小题大做可不好
I hope you do, Mr Bast. It's no good mincing matters.
要是你想见威尔考克斯先生
If you intend to confront Mr Wilcox
因他一句无心的话指责他
and to call him to account for a chance remark,
那就是大错特错
you will make a great mistake.
我没想这么做 我保证
I intend no such thing, I promise you.
-是我让他们来的 是我 -小点声
- I made them come! I did it! - Kindly lower your voice.
我只能建议你们 立即离开
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表