剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
我家小莱连颗煤块都不会偷的
My Len would never steal so much as a lump of coal.
他根本没时间
He didn't have time,
-他只待了十分钟 -提比 闭嘴
- he was only here ten minutes. - Tibby be quiet!
请进吧
Won't you come in?
不不 谢谢 施莱格尔小姐
No, no, no, thank you, Miss Schlegel.
我就是想找我的小莱
I just... I want my Len.
我现在知道我错了
And I can see now I was wrong.
拜托 他去哪了
Please, what's become of him?
-提比 快走开 -别哭了
- Tibby! Do go away at once! - Stop crying,
巴斯特太太 告诉我们你需要什么
Mrs Bast. And tell us what it is you want?
我就是想找我丈夫 我以为他会在这里
I just want my husband. And I thought he might be here.
你怎么会那么想
But why would you imagine that?
因为他有你的名片啊 玛格
Because he'd got your card, Meg.
但如果他失踪了 我们不该报♥警♥吗
But if he's missing, oughtn't we to call the police?
不不 谢谢 小姐 真抱歉
No, no. Thank you, Miss. I'm so sorry.
-让我走吧 -好吧 如果你不想的话
- Please - let me go. - All right. If you had rather not.
-可以把你的名片给我吗 -好的 但为什么
- May I have the card, please? - Surely. But why... ?
小莱要是知道我来了这里会气死的
Len'll be furious if he knows I've come here.
天呐 他不会打你吧
Goodness. He won't strike you?
我的小莱 打我
My Len? Put his hands on me?
小姐 拜托
Oh, Miss, please!
请原谅我
I do so beg your pardon!
-真不可思议 -可怜的姑娘
- How extraordinary! - Poor girl.
没事了 安妮 没人怪你
It's all right now, Annie. No-one's to blame.
是 小姐 谢谢 小姐
Yes, Miss. Thank you, Miss.
海伦
Oh, Helen.
我总觉得我们就
So often I feel we live
住在一个巨大深渊的旁边
chattering away at the edge of a great abyss.
我不想对它视而不见
I don't want to close my eyes to it,
或是惬意地假装它不存在
or comfortably pretend it isn't there,
但我也不想生活在那里面
but I don't want to live in it.
那是不是代表我很坏 很自私
Is that very wicked and selfish of me?
总比你的朋友威尔考克斯一家好 他们横冲直撞
It's better than your friends the Wilcoxes, who batter their way
跨过深渊 还从中赚取暴利
through the abyss, pulling heaps of money from it.
-威尔考克斯一家不会 -这话不对也不公平
- Not the Wilcoxes. - That's wrong and unfair.
至少他们生活在这世界里 不是漂在它上方
At least they live in the world and not on it, or...or above it.
-什么 -别打趣 提比
- What? - Don't make fun, Tibby.
我不想再谈这个话题了
Oh, I'm tired of the whole subject.
我讨厌证据 我讨厌伪善的话 我讨厌站立场
I despise proofs. I despise cant. I loathe taking positions.
我只能回应情感
I can only react to feelings.
那才是唯一重要的指引
They are the only guide that matters.
我也觉得 私人的事才是重要的
Yes, I think so, too. The personal is what's important.
你的宝贝威一家可不那么想
Your precious Ws don't think so.
就算是威一家也总得面对私人的事
Even the Ws will come face to face with the personal some day.
最亲爱的玛格 这就是我们有分歧的地方了
Dearest Meg, there we differ.
我恐怕是近距离看过
I have seen, rather up close, I'm afraid,
他们在危机之中的样子
what they are like in a crisis.
虽然的确是件小而俗气的事 我的事
A rather small and tawdry one, I grant you - mine.
恐怕 对于他们 私人的事
I'm afraid that, for them, the personal was
就像一股旋风 而他们不肯去正视
a whirlwind which they refused to see,
这股风把他们吹的东倒西歪 而他们则
and which knocked them about the room while they tried to
想用实际的生意手段找到最佳策略
sort out the best policy using practical business methods,
但那是不包括旋风的
which don't include whirlwinds in the balance sheet.
他们毫无招架之力
But they were quite undone,
因为房♥间里的主破坏力量是他们看不到的
because the main force in the room was invisible to them.
但你说他们最好的一面
But you said the best thing about them
是他们对威尔考克斯太太的态度 是吧
was how they treated Mrs Wilcox, didn't you?
-是的 -这表明了他们好的一面 是吧
- Yes. - That shows something fine in them, doesn't it?
-是的 -这段太难弹了
- Yes. - This passage is deuced difficult.
你们能想象吗 在他耳聋时写下这段音乐
Can you imagine, really imagine, writing it when he was deaf,
更别提弹奏了
let alone playing it?
提比 你什么时候回牛津去
Tibby, when do you go back to Oxford?
我才回来 我可能不会再回去了
I've just come back. I might not go back at all.
-你必须回去 提比 -你必须去 提比
- You have to, Tibby. - Oh, you must go, Tibby!
你不能靠遗产过活
You can't live on your inheritance, you know.
你和玛格就靠遗产生活 我怎么就不行
Yours and Meg's supports the two of you. Why shouldn't mine?
因为你是个男人 提比 没错 你必须工作
Because you're a man, Tibby. Yes, you are. You must work.
这是宇宙法则
It is a universal impulse.
你不是反对伪善的话 原则和立场吗
I thought you were opposed to cant and principles and positions,
只在乎感情和私人关系
and cared only for feelings and personal relations.
我现在也不知道自己都想些什么了
I don't know what I think any more at this moment,
我只希望你俩能别再
except that I wish the two of you would stop
拿钢琴表达个人情绪了
using the piano as a form of self-expression.
-太累人了 -亲爱的玛格
- It's very wearing. - Dear Meg.
只是贝多芬而已
It's only Beethoven.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那女人让我好难过 真的
That woman upset me. She really did.
还有那封信
And the letter.
我们该去哪 我不想搬家
Where shall we live? I don't want to move.
我这辈子都住在这里 而现在它要被夷为平地
I've lived here all my life, and now it's to be swept away
变成维克汉姆大厦那样的公♥寓♥楼群
and turned into another block of flats like Wickham Mansions.
我不懂他们凭什么有权
I don't see why they should have
赶走这条街上的每家每户
the right to do that to every family on the street,
就算他们是拥有维克汉姆的所有权 这不公平
even if they do own the freehold of Wickham. It's not just.
我知道我们得找个地方住 但是
I know we shall find somewhere to live, but..
-你的威先生就会那么做 -别烦玛格了
- That's how your Mr W would handle it. - Leave Meg alone.
是啊 对啊
Oh, yes. Well, that's right.
当该我发牢骚时 我就得闭嘴
When it's my chance to score, I'm told to be quiet.
-而你说我时 -别逼我拌嘴
- When you're having a go at me... - Please don't make me quarrel!
我要回房♥间了 我头疼死了 对不起
I want to go to my room, my head is bursting. I'm sorry.
-那是巴斯特先生吗 -看上去像他
- Is that Mr Bast? - It looks like him.
你说是他吗
Do you suppose it's he?
-肯定是 -安妮 摆三个人的茶点
- Yes, it must be. - Annie, we'll be three for tea.
是 小姐 要在客厅喝吗
Yes, miss. Will you have it in the drawing room?
-是的 客厅 -安妮 谢谢
- Yes, the drawing room. - Annie, thank you.
海伦 别一副慌乱的傻样
Now, Helen, don't let's act like fluttering idiots.
-是啊 -他肯定很不好意思
- Oh, yes, I agree. - He's bound to be very much
我希望他觉得宾至如归
ashamed of himself and I want to make him feel at home.
我相信他会很感激我们完全不介意巴斯特太太的事
I think he'll be very grateful to find we didn't mind Mrs Bast
而且几乎已经忘记了那件事了
and have nearly forgotten the entire incident.
-海伦 我说真的 -我也是
- Helen, I'm being serious! - So am I serious.
别把他当做
I won't have him treated
社会实验 开门吧
like a social experiment! Do open the door.
他还没摁铃呢 如果他还没摁铃我们就开门
He hasn't rung the bell. If we open the door before he rings
-他肯定会觉得像个社会实验了 -别出声了
- he will certainly feel like a social experiment. - Please be quiet!
-你好 -下午好
- Yes? - Good afternoon.
下午好
Good afternoon.
你们肯定记得我们上次见面时的场景
No doubt you can remember the last occasion on which we met.
波尔费里翁火灾保险公♥司♥
-也不尽然 -我们还记得一部分
- Well, not exactly. - We remember some of it.
我弟弟说我们在
My brother said that we stole
摄政王音乐厅偷了你的伞
your umbrella from the Prince Regent's.
是啊 他们那天演奏的是贝多芬第五交响曲
Yes. They were playing Beethoven's Fifth that day.
他们演奏第五交响曲时我们总去听
We always go to the Fifth when they play it.
-我记得我偷了你的伞 -不是有心的
- I do remember stealing your umbrella. - Quite inadvertently.
我想你们能猜到我今天为何事而来
I suppose you can guess the reason for my visit today.
-伞又丢了吗 -海伦
- Has it gone missing again? - Helen!
不是的 没关系 施莱格尔小姐
No, no, it hasn't. That's all right, Miss Schlegel.
真抱歉 这笑话太傻了 你要进来坐坐吗
I'm so sorry. What an idiotic joke. Would you like to come inside?
谢谢 我是该解释一下
Thank you. I should like to explain.
我们正要吃点茶点
We are just about to sit down to some tea.
-希望你可以一起来 -我不想叨扰
- I do hope you will join us. - I don't like to impose.
-没事的 -别拒绝啊
- Oh, do, please! - Yes, please don't refuse us!
谢谢 那我就不客气了
Thanks. I should be very happy to.
-来吧 这边走 -谢谢
- Won't you come this way? - Thank you.
你先请
After you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是不懂
I still don't understand.
我就是去散步了而已
I went walking. That's all.
我走了一整夜
I walked all night, you see...
-是吗 -真的
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表