剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表
立刻前来斯沃尼奇 断句
"Come at once to Swanage, stop.
爱你的 断句 玛"
"Love, stop. M."
朱莉姨妈 亲爱的
Aunt Juley? Darling?
亲爱的孩子们
Oh, dear children.
知道吗 医生
You see, doctor?
他们是我妹妹的孩子
These are my sister's children.
我总说他们会来
I said all the time they would come,
他们现在来了
and now they're here.
但我们已经来了几天了 朱莉姨妈
But we've been here for days, Aunt Juley.
你每天早上都这么说
You say the same thing every morning.
是吗
Do I?
提比 安静
Tibby, hush.
没关系 亲爱的 你病了
It doesn't matter, darling. You've been ill.
但我到底有什么病
But what's the matter with me?
-只是风寒 提比 -你得了肺炎
- It's only a chill. Tibby! - You've got pneumonia.
但她确实有肺炎 你得了肺炎 朱莉姨妈
But she has got pneumonia. You've got pneumonia, Aunt Juley.
-肺炎 -你感染了风寒 结果发展成肺炎
- Pneumonia? - You caught a chill, and it developed into pneumonia.
但医生说你也许会有好转
But the doctor says you may be getting stronger.
海伦在哪
Where's Helen?
我们发了电报叫她来
We telegraphed her to come.
我们收到来自慕尼黑的电报
We had a telegram from Munich.
她明天就到伦敦 搭乘第一班火车过来
She'll be in London on the morrow, down by the first train.
-她... -他们兄弟姐妹有三人 医生
- She... - There are three of them, you see, doctor.
都是古怪的孩子
Such eccentric children.
但都很讨人喜欢 非常可爱
But lovable, oh, very lovable.
不是人人都喜欢他们
Not to everyone, you know.
但我很喜欢他们
But I am very partial to them.
尤其是姐妹俩
Especially the girls.
我想你们姨妈该休息了
I think perhaps your aunt should rest.
老实说 她看起来是好转了
The truth is, she seems to be getting stronger.
运气好的话 她也许能恢复健康
With a bit of luck, she may yet pull through.
我衷心希望如此
Oh, I do hope so.
玛格丽特
Margaret.
你能不能别坐船去旅行
Could you not take some steamer expeditions,
在海伦来了之后
when Helen comes?
天气如此美丽
The weather is so beautiful.
提比可以学习他的汉语
And Tibby can do his Chinese.
海伦没办法久留 朱莉姨妈
Helen won't be able to stop, Aunt Juley.
她在电报上说 她只能来看看你
She telegraphed that she can only get away just to see you.
等你病好了 她就得马上赶回德国
She must go back to Germany as soon as you're well.
真的吗
Really?
海伦真古怪
Helen is odd.
海伦的确非常古怪
Helen is odd, very.
你看看她写给我的信
Read this letter she's written me.
她完全没打算来这
She doesn't mean to come down at all!
她的伦敦地址由那些银行家转交
Her London address will be care of the bankers
我们只能往那写信或拍电报
and we are to write or wire her there.
"我们的家具还在霍华德庄园吗
"Is our furniture still at Howards End?
我想拿一两本书走
"I should like to take out one or two books.
剩下的都归你
"The rest are for you.
爱你的海伦"
"Your loving Helen."
这什么意思
What does it mean?
或许她疯了
Perhaps she's mad.
提比
Oh, Tibby.
如果你写信告诉她 朱莉姨妈还未脱离危险
If you write to her that Aunt Juley is still in danger,
她一定会来的
she is sure to come down.
你都不愿意瞒着朱莉姨妈肺炎的事
You wouldn't even lie to Aunt Juley about pneumonia.
我没想到朱莉姨妈精神错乱
I didn't consider that Aunt Juley was unbalanced.
难道你觉得海伦精神错乱了
And you consider Helen is?
你自己说的
You said so yourself.
我是说她失控了
I said she was out of balance.
什么
What?
我不知道该怎么想 提比 真的不知道
I don't know what to think, Tibby. I don't.
已经过了这么久 我很担心
It's been ever so long. I'm dreadfully worried.
我们告诉她 如果她想知道她的家具在哪
We'll tell her to meet us at the bankers in London
就在伦敦的银行家那和我们见面
if she wants us to tell her where to find her bloody furniture.
试试这个方法
Let's try that.
我真以为她会来
I was so sure she'd turn up.
现在怎么办 提比
What now, Tibby, love?
这太不寻常了
It's extraordinary.
不如你问问威尔考克斯先生
Why don't you ask Mr Wilcox?
亨利 为什么
Henry? Why?
你会有主意的
Well, you know best.
但他很实际
But he is practical.
玛格丽特的想法是
Margaret's point is this -
我们姐妹可能疯了
our sister may be mad.
怎么会
Surely not.
查尔斯 进来 你能帮我们吗
Charles, come in. Charles, can you help us at all?
我们又有麻烦了
We are again in trouble.
恐怕不能
I'm afraid I cannot.
有哪些依据
What are the facts?
你一定不是指她真的疯了吧
Surely you don't mean she really is mad?
依据就是 海伦已经到英格兰三天了
The facts are that Helen has been in England for three days
但她不肯见我们
and she will not see us.
她不许银行家们向我们泄露她的地址
She has forbidden the bankers to give us her address.
还有其他依据 但这些是最明显的
There are other facts, but these are the most striking.
她以前有这样过吗
Has she never behaved like this before?
当然没有
Of course not!
她让我们十分伤心
She's grieving us, deeply.
所以我才肯定她身体不适
That's why I'm sure that she is not well.
发疯这个词太可怕了 但她确实身体不适
Mad is too terrible a word, but she is not well.
这再简单不过了 交给我吧
Well, it's perfectly easy. Leave it to me.
你想联♥系♥到她 她想要她的书
You want to get a hold of her. She wants her books.
我们就叫她去霍华德庄园
So we send her down to Howards End,
说她必须自己打开行李
tell her that she must unpack them herself,
-你就可以在那跟她见面 -她就是不愿让我这么做
- and you can meet her there. - That's just what she won't let me do.
你当然不要告诉她你会去
Of course, you won't tell her you're going.
-这不可能 -为什么
- It's quite impossible. - Why?
在我看来没什么不可能
It doesn't seem impossible to me.
我也是
Nor me.
不可能是因为
It's impossible because...
因为这不是我和海伦沟通的方式
..Because it's not the particular language that Helen and I talk,
-如果你懂我意思的话 -我懂 我懂
- if you see what I mean. - I see. No, I see.
-你有顾虑 -是的
- You have scruples. - Yes!
比起打消顾虑
Sooner than go against them,
你宁愿让你妹妹独自受苦 因为这是她的愿望
you would have your sister suffer alone, because she wishes it.
她也许像你害怕的那样 病了 疯了
She may be ill, she may be mad, as you fear,
但你 你的顾虑不允许你欺骗她
but your. . .Your scruples forbid a deception.
我不承认她疯了
I deny it's madness.
亲爱的 你到底想不想要我帮忙
My dear. Do you want my help or not?
想 但不是用这种方式
Yes, but not in this way.
父亲 我们还是别把霍华德庄园卷进来的好
Pater, we may as well keep Howards End out of it.
整栋房♥子现在都乱七八糟的
The whole house is at sixes and sevens.
"我们"是谁
Who's "we"?
儿子 请告诉我 "我们"是谁
My boy, pray, who's "We"?
真是抱歉
I'm sure I beg your pardon.
我似乎总是多事
I appear always to be intruding.
好了
Now, then.
如果你想要我帮忙 我会帮
If you want my help, you have it.
玛格
Meg?
好吧
Yes, all right.
很好
Good.
我来口述
I will dictate.
"亲爱的海伦 家具都在霍华德庄园
"Dear Helen, the furniture is all at Howards End,
但下周一下午3点就能去看
"But can be seen on Monday next at 3pm,
到时会有一位女佣负责
"when a charwoman will be in attendance.
玛格丽特"
"Margaret. "
或随你怎么落款
Or what you will.
午饭后 亨利和我会在花♥园♥突袭海伦
And after luncheon, Henry and I will ambush Helen in the garden,
然后应该是把她送去精神病院吧
and then pack her away to the madhouse, I suppose,
剧集 | 霍华德庄园(2017) | 导航列表