剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Okay, everybody, just shut up. He thinks I'm in Paris.
是我[法语] 你好
Oui, hello?
是我 你好
Yes? Hi.
明天再详谈吧
Well, let's talk tomorrow.
我有个试镜机会
Well, I, uh, have an audition
出演下一部《变形金刚》
for the next transformers movie.
什么角色
Oh, what part?
演梅根·福克斯的奶奶
To play Megan Fox's grandmother.
如果有人觉得你像奶奶 一定不是正常人
If anybody thinks you look like a grandma, they're crazy.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
难得有情郎啊
He's a keeper.
老天 我不想去试镜奶奶的角色
Oh, god, I don't wanna audition for grandmothers' parts.
我喜欢做日间肥皂剧女王
I loved being the queen of daytime.
我把一切都投到生意里了
I've put everything in my business.
如果关门大吉 我就一无所有了
If that doesn't work out, I've got nothing.
或者
Or...
你有机会去扭转乾坤
You have the chance to change something.
第72件事
Number 72.
一切重新开始
Re-invent yourself.
天啊 我好想这样
Oh, God, I really want to do that.
可能听起来挺疯狂 可是
I know it may sound crazy, but...
我想在这里一切重新开始
I think I wanna do that here.
你们不会变成那种
You're not gonna become
自怜自恋的女人吧
one of those women who like themselves, are you?
是个人就会讨厌那种女人的
Cause everybody hates those women.
我来问你件事
Let me ask you something.
老女人怎么都喜欢穿运动衫
What's the deal with old ladies and track suites?
很简单
It's simple.
女人20来岁时 穿给男人看
In your twenties you dress for men.
40来岁时 为事业打扮
In your fourties you dress for success.
80来岁时 上厕所方便是第一宗旨
In your eighties you dress for the bathroom.
给姐挪点位子
Shove over balls.
那个有老婆的家伙 挺遗憾的
So, too bad about that married guy.
是啊
Um, yeah...
我在你这个年纪时 根本不会有这样的麻烦
When I was your age, we didn't get into that kind of trouble.
我只跟我丈夫约会过
My husband was the only man I ever dated.
你就不想和其他男人约会试试吗
Well, didn't you ever wanna try another one out,
比较一下也好嘛
I mean, you know, just to compare?
这种想法是有罪的
Well, that's a sinful thought.
你还好吗 梅梅
So, you're ok, Mel?
嗯 我还好 没事
Yeah, yeah, I'm good.
你们明天还要赶早班飞机呢
And you guys have a very early flight tomorrow.
拜托 去巴黎好好开心一下
So please, just go to Paris and have a wonderful time.
我也说不清
I don't know.
不知为何 我对巴黎没什么向往了
Somehow I can't seem to get excited about Paris anymore.
梅兰妮不去的话
No Melanie...
话说 乔依
You know, Joy...
与其在巴黎待两周
Instead of spending two weeks in Paris
不如就在克利夫兰待两周吧 这里就像是...
we could spend two weeks in Cleveland. I mean...
俄亥俄州的巴黎
The Paris of Ohio.
不 那是托莱多
No, that's Toledo.
那我们现在做什么
So, what should we do now?
我建议
I say...
我们去那个男人觉得我们美艳无比的酒吧
We go to that bar where men think we're hot.
我来开车
I'll drive.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表