剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
请尽情享受你的礼物吧
You are free to enjoy him now.
真不敢相信 你居然这么卖♥♥力地帮乔依找对象
I can't believe you went to that much work to find Joy's date.
可你是相信的 对吗
But you do believe it, right?
生日快乐
Oh, Happy Birthday.
你说他是来找我们的吗
Do you think he's here for one of us?
他在朝这边看 我怎么样
Oh, he's looking over here. How do I look?
出奇得年轻
Freakishly young.
-我呢 头发如何 -如同上帝的杰作
- What about me? How's my hair? - Like god re-touched it.
-祝你好运 -你也是
- Good luck. - You too.
-维多利亚吗 -爽
- Uh, Victoria? - Yes!
抱歉迟到了 最后几条街
Sorry I'm late. I had to jog the last couple of blocks
我是跑过来的 不过跑得很值
just to get here, but it was worth it--wow.
你真人好漂亮 所有女星都这样吗
Are all actresses as beautiful in person as you?
很遗憾 不是
Sadly, no.
均为老牌爵士音乐人
喜欢格伦·米勒还是汤米·道西
Glenn Miller or Tommy Dorsey?
当然是喜欢米勒
Oh, Miller all the way.
就是啊 那才是真正的音乐啊
Yeah, that was real music.
我不喜欢时下的东西
I don't go for that stuff that's out there now.
麦克·布雷
Michael Buble.
你听过这傻小子的歌♥吗
Have you heard this yahoo?
拜托 他以为翻唱几首就变歌♥王辛纳屈啦
Please! You mean wannabe Sinatra.
就是啊 你就好好给百货商店站站台拉拉赞助吧
Exactly. Go back to the second floor at Nordstrom's, I say.
好了 再来一个问题
Okay, another question:
最喜欢的药
Favorite medication.
这个好难哦
Oh, that's a tough one.
不过综合考虑 我得说是
All things considered, I think I'm gonna have to say
骨正胶囊
Celebrex.
骨正胶囊 不错
Celebrex. Nice.
我更喜欢血清胶囊
I'm an allopurinol man myself.
治痛风的
Ooh, gout!
看来某人喜欢喝两口啊
Somebody likes to party.
有去过加拿大用贴现率吗
Ever go to Canada for your discount rates?
去过 我跟边境守卫都直呼名字的
Do I? I'm on a first-name basis with all the border guards.
我也是
Me too.
下次拼车去吧
We should carpool next time.
有可能你就是我的真命天女吗
Is it possible that you are the perfect woman?
这个嘛 我看是相当有可能
Well, I'd say it's very possible.
请问你一个人吗 我去拿套一人份的餐具过来
Will you be eating alone? I can bring over a place setting.
不不不 我约了人
Oh, no, no, no, no. I--I have a date.
是别人介绍的相亲对象 他马上就会来了
It's a blind date. He should be here soon.
我相信会的 还需要什么吗
I'm sure he will. Anything else?
我好紧张
I'm really nervous.
已经很久没有相亲了 真的好久好久了
I haven't been on a blind date in, like, oh, gosh, forever.
我刚离婚 已经不伤心了
I just got divorced. I'm totally over it.
只是 有时候依然感觉无所适从
It's just, you know, sometimes it still feels a little fresh and raw.
可这正是我需要的冒险
But this is just the type of adventure
我搬到克利夫兰不就因为这个吗
I signed up for when I moved to Cleveland, isn't it?
我只想知道你是否需要叉子
Uh, I was just wondering if you need a fork or something.
梅兰妮吗
Melanie?
什么事
Yes?
我觉得我快吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
对不起 不是这个意思
I'm so sorry. That didn't come out right.
只是你的脸有点...
It's just your face is kind of--oh...
抱歉 我又觉得反胃了
Sorry, I'm feeling queasy again.
你就直说我不是你喜欢的类型就行了
Why don't we just leave it at I'm not your type?
不不不 其实 你太对我胃口了
No, no, no, actually, you're totally my type.
你跟我的亡妻一个样
You look exactly like my dead wife.
那就 谢谢了
Uh...Thank you?
很明显 这让你很不舒服
Listen, this is obviously upsetting for you,
我们就不用约会了
so let's just not do the whole date thing.
听我说 我真的需要开始新的生活
Oh, listen, I really need to move on with my life,
自从葬礼过后 这还是我第一次约会
and this is the first actual date I've had since the funeral.
乔依在熟食店排队时 夸了你老半天
And Joy said so many nice things about you in line at the deli.
那个 恐怕这不是个好主意
You know what, I don't know if this is a real good idea.
拜托 如果我再孤独一晚
Please? If I have to spend another night alone,
不知道会干出什么事
I don't know what I'll do.
那就约吧
Why not?
人生苦短 不是吗
Life's too short, right?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
说到哪里了
So where were we?
你告诉我 你们互挑约会人选
You were telling me how you all picked dates for each other.
-很有意思 -的确是
- That's fun. - Oh, it is fun.
尤其是中了大奖的人是我
Especially when it looks like I got the prize.
我很荣幸
Oh, I'm flattered.
不好意思 我还在流汗
You'll have to excuse me, I'm still sweating.
跑过来 比我想象的要远
That run over here was a bit further than I anticipated.
你不介意吧
Do you mind?
请便
No, not at all.
想脱多少都悉听尊便
You just take off as much clothing as you like.
我还没有正式介绍自己呢
You know, I never formally introduced myself.
我叫大雄[胸部]I'm Chester.
大雄
Chester.
这名字真好记
Well, that'll be easy to remember.
其实我是个好司机
The truth is I'm a great driver,
可有时候我就是喜欢开得特别慢
but sometimes I like to drive real slow
让别的司机闹心
just to mess with people.
我真的好开心
I am having such a good time.
我也是
Me too.
我觉得我们应该结婚
I think we should get married.
我也是
Me too.
递一下盐
Pass the salt.
真的吗 你愿意嫁给我吗
Really? You'd marry me?
是的 我愿意
Yeah, I would.
不用矫情兜圈子 我们这么合适
One dance around, we're perfect for each other.
真高兴你这样说
I'm glad to hear that.
给你盐
Oh, here's your salt.
你还能用盐罐 真厉害
I'm impressed you can still use that.
扭扭摇摇是我的强项
Oh, I know how to shake what I've got.
我整晚一直都想这么做
I've been wanting to do that all night.
现在可以专心吃通粉了
Now I can get back to my rigatoni.
灰绿
Celadon?
大多数男人根本不知道是什么
Most men don't even know what that is.
我这个男人知道
Well...I do.
做建筑师就像是命运的召唤吗
So becoming an architect was like a calling?
是的 就像是某人轻拍我的肩膀
Yes. Yes, it was like someone tapped me on the shoulder
然后说 "你是建筑师"
and said, "you're an architect."
我来份凯撒沙拉
And I'll start with the Caesar salad.
你有没有考虑过把头发
Have you ever thought about wearing your hair,
比如 拨到后面一点
I don't know, back a little bit?
-你说什么 -两边的头发往后拨
- Excuse me? - Just push it back on the sides.
拨太多了 往前一点
That--that's too much. A little less.
老天 真是不可思议
Oh, God, it's uncanny!
说出来挺疯狂的 可你真的好像她
This is gonna sound crazy, but you look so much like her.
我得给你看看照片
I gotta show you a picture.
意面好吃吗
How's your pasta?
很好 你的鸡胸肉呢
Fine. How's your breast?
这是肉糕
It's a meatloaf.
胸肉够高
I'll say it is.
维多利亚
Victoria.
抱歉 我朋友
Excuse me, my friend--
...要我去吧台
needs me at the bar.
说出来都没人信
You're not gonna believe this,
我那位 想把我改造成他的亡妻
but my date is trying to turn me into his dead wife.
这算什么
Okay, that's nothing.
大雄那两块胸肉才叫厉害
You seen the cans on Chester?
他真叫大雄啊
And his name is "Chester"?
麻烦叫我那桌服务员上瓶香槟
Would you ask our waitress to bring us a bottle of champagne, please?
香槟 你这次表现真不错啊
Champagne! You really came through.
-果然是好姐妹 -可不是嘛
- You're a good friend. - Aren't I?
维多利亚 再次感谢
Oh, hey, hey, Victoria, thanks again.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表