剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
It's killing her that she can't connect with you.
我得说一句 他没娶你 是他的损失
I gotta tell you, whoever that guy was, it was his loss.
谢谢
Thank you.
你当年肯定美的不得了
Because you must have been so hot back then.
是啊 想当年了
Yes. Way back then.
她回来了 跟她谈谈
Here she is now. Talk to her.
一切都会好起来的 我保证
It'll be fine. I promise.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
听我说
Listen, um...
我不知道要说什么
I don't know what to say.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
可以试着聊聊
But we can try.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yeah.
你想从何开始谈
So where do you wanna start?
老爸跟25岁的年轻美女订婚
Well, the fact that dad's engaged to a 25-year-old...
还是我觉得自己喜欢上乔依了
Or that I think I have a crush on Joy
而且我肯定她跟我是心有灵犀
and I'm pretty sure she's feeling it too?
好了
All right.
为什么克利夫兰里面的字母A被去掉了
So why did Cleveland drop the "A" from its name?
是因为报纸的刊头
The masthead for the newspaper?
排版的觉得 空间不够
They figured out that it was, like, not long enough...
虽然我们还没有亲如密友
Well, we're not bffs yet,
不过他保证 至少每周发次短♥信♥
but he did promise to text me at least once a week.
谢谢你 乔依
Thank you, Joy.
基金会的筹款活动怎么样
Oh, hey, how did the foundation fundraiser go?
累得我半死
Utterly exhausting.
只要能在艾美领奖台上展示倾城一笑
But it'll be worth it just to see the smile on my face
一切都是值得的
when I win that emmy.
当然了 同时宣布我奇迹般地痊愈
And, of course, announce my miraculous recovery.
是啊
Yes.
知道吗
You know?
我觉得自己真是做了件大好事
You know, I feel like I really did a good thing.
成就感让我别具风情
You know, which gives one a certain glow,
魅力激增[肿大]a little something extra.
同意
I'll say.
在这里 回头率还这么高
I notice even now a few people looking my way.
真是有不少人都在看...
In fact, quite a few people, like...
我还贴着假肿块是吗
I'm still wearing the goiter, aren't I?
终于能摆脱这个东西 感觉肯定很爽吧
Oh, I bet it feels good to get rid of that thing, doesn't it?
那是当然
Oh, it really does.
我是在跟那个肿块说话
I was talking to the goiter.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表