剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Why didn't you tell me?
逗你玩儿可有意思了
It was fun messing with you.
天呐 我们要死了
Oh, my god, we're all gonna die.
梅兰妮 梅兰妮 没事的
Melanie, Melanie, it's okay.
维多利亚
Victoria,
你有没有药可以让她别这么害怕
do you have a pill that can help with this situation?
彼此分享
To share?
我这儿有马铃薯威士忌
I have some potato whisky right here.
自己拿罗马高脚杯
Grab some roman goblets.
给我来双份
Here, make mine a double.
真不敢相信我被困在这里了
I cannot believe that I'm trapped down here.
一位深受观众喜爱的艺术家
When a beloved artist
本色出演令人无法忘怀的欧娜·圣瑞雯一角
inhabits an unforgettable role like Honor St. Raven
感人肺腑长达27年
for the past 27 years,
其演技与才华被忽视多年后
and cannot get to the daytime Emmy awards
终于有机会得到同行的公开肯定
to receive her public lauding from her peers
却无法亲赴日间艾美颁奖典礼
after being overlooked for such a long time...
只能说 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥胜利了
Well, then the terrorists have won.
听我说 就算你不能去现场领奖
Listen, even if you can't be there to get the award,
你还是有可能赢啊
you could still win.
如果我没法当面
Oh, but what's the point,
向露琪耀武扬威 得奖又有什么意义
if I can't personally rub it in Lucci's face?
是我不对 别想艾美奖了
I'm sorry, forget about the Emmy.
我们来戴王冠吧
Let's put the tiara on.
去哪里了
Oh, where'd it go?
我需要乐一下
I needed cheering up.
今天可是出了大事
Something kind of big happened today.
怎么了
What?
她和一个陌生人上♥床♥了
She had sex with a stranger.
你花了多少钱招的男妓
How much did you pay him?
我很乐意回敬你几句
I'd be happy to insult you back,
可我现在坐立不安的没心情
but I'm still kind of on edge.
看来钱给少了 那人不够"尽力"啊
Sounds like you didn't pay him enough.
乔依 出什么事了
Joy, what happened?
开场很不错
It started off great.
我感觉很轻松
I was feeling so liberated.
因为我知道和他不会有将来
Since I knew there was no future in the relationship,
所以平时关心的事情我都不在乎
I didn't care about the things I normally would.
需要来个背部按♥摩♥吗 或是那什么
Would you like a back massage or...whatnot?
我只想直奔主题
I just want to do it.
时间允许的话 再奔一次
And, time permitting, do it again.
太爽了
Awesome.
两个回合之间 我们可以吃点洋葱圈
Maybe we could hook up with some funyuns in between rounds.
这些话都没让你欲♥火♥焚身吗
And none of this was turning you on?
没有 我的性趣虽没有增加
No. I wouldn't say it was turning me on more,
但也没有因此减少
but it wasn't turning me off.
我只管自己舒服就好
I was just looking out for my own pleasure.
我喜欢洋葱圈
I like funyuns.
可能是我的朋友梅兰妮打来的
It's probably just my friend Melanie.
第二回合她有空来吗
She available for round two?
你真是...
That's just...
不管了
Oh, who cares?
抱歉 这天气把她吓坏了
I'm sorry, she's kind of freaked out about the weather.
我觉得天气不错啊
I think weather's cool.
不说话行吗
Maybe don't talk.
我的天
Oh, god.
不是我朋友发来的短♥信♥
The message isn't from my friend.
是我儿子发来的
It's from my son.
-天呐 -意外吧
- Oh, my god. - I know!
是你送去领养的那个儿子吗
Is that the son you put up for adoption?
我就这一个孩子
I don't have any others.
话别说死 什么事搁你身上都不稀奇
You never know with you.
我用来找他的那个网站
The website I used to find him
把我的资料给了她
gave him my information.
原来他也在找你
And he was looking for you too?
真是太好了
That's amazing.
可惜午间炮男不这么想
Well, the nooner thought differently.
午间炮男的名字你知道吗
Did you even know the nooner's name?
知道的程度没到能斩钉截铁地说出来
Not well enough to use confidently.
你不能等下再和他聊吗
Uh, can't you talk to him later?
你不明白 戴... 弗兰...
No, you don't understand, Da... Fra...
老兄
Dude.
这真的很重要
This is a big deal.
我当年把他送去领养
See, I gave him up for adoption,
这是我这辈子第一次有他的消息
and this is the first time I've heard from him, ever.
我该说什么
What should I say?
我老妈有男人相陪时
When my mom has guys over,
她会说她要睡一小会儿
she says she's taking a nap.
-现在我心里跟打翻五味瓶似的 -这下可好
- Just kind of emotional right now. - Oh, great.
好多年前
See, a million years ago,
我和男朋友也是在小旅馆开房♥
my boyfriend and I were in a little hotel room,
跟现在挺像的
just like this one.
安全套什么的保护措施都用了
We used a condom and everything,
可我这片肥沃的孕土还是第一次就中奖了
but fertile myrtle over here gets pregnant the first time out.
我们家族的女性都特别容易受孕
All the women in my family get pregnant at the drop of a hat.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
听着 打炮我喜欢
Listen...I love sex,
可事实是
but, truth is...
我老妈家可没有多余的房♥间给孙子 所以...
my mom's place doesn't have any room for kids, so...
走吧
Oh, go ahead.
我不需要和你上♥床♥
I don't need sex with you.
我有我儿子
I have my son.
你居然这么说
You said that?
你知道我的意思
Oh, you know what I meant.
你是怎么回复你儿子的
Well, what did you end up writing back to your son?
没回
Nothing.
这么大的风 什么信♥号♥♥都没了
The storm knocked out all of the reception.
现在我迫不及待想告诉他 我好想见他
Now I'm dying to tell him how much I want to meet him,
他可能以为我根本不在乎
and he's someplace thinking I don't care.
他不会这样想的
Oh, he's not thinking that.
听起来好可怕
That sounds horrible.
皮特还在外面呢
And Pete's out there.
他们召集了所有的现场急救员
They called up all the first responders.
我可做不了现场急救员
I could never be a first responder.
清场急救员还差不多
Maybe a fifth responder, you know.
现场已清理干净 媒体可以进驻报道
It's all cleaned up, and the press can get in.
希望他没事
I just hope he's okay.
他不会有事的
Oh, I'm sure he's fine.
他可能正待在安全的地方 挂念着你的安危呢
He's probably someplace safe, wondering if you're okay.
其实 我不太确定
Well, actually, I'm not sure
他现在会想着我
he's really thinking about me right now.
因为我说了不该说的话
'Cause I said something I shouldn't have.
今天早些时候 我给孩子们打电♥话♥
Earlier today, I was calling my kids
非常淡定地告诉他们我没事
to calmly assure them that I was fine.
这可能是妈妈最后一次跟你说话了
This may be the last time I ever speak to you.
我只想让你知道我爱你 好爱好爱你
I just want you to know that I love you. I love you so much.
别担心
Please don't worry,
不过
but...
请保留这段留言
Please save this message...
让孩子们听听奶奶的声音
for the grandkids.
皮特 上帝啊 你还活着
Pete! Oh, my god! You're alive!
我好开心哦
I'm so happy!
原来你应付危机的样子是这样的
Am I getting a little insight into how you handle a crisis?
我的天 危机来临了吗
Oh, my god, this is a crisis?
宝贝 虽说枪上了保险栓
Look, baby, I'm pretty sure the safety's on,
-可你坐在上面还是很危险 -对不起
- but you're straddling my gun. - Oh, sorry.
说实话 外面的情况到底有多糟
Be truthful. How bad is it out there?
没什么 不用慌
No, there's no need to panic.
你有没有照我说的 准备好应急物品
Did you get your emergency supplies together, like I told you?
有 我打包了鞋和化妆品
Yes, I packed my shoes and my makeup,
熨斗也充好电了
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表