剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
You're doing very well for yourself...
不过在客人来之前 你真该收拾一下
Although you really should tidy up before company comes.
你是我老妈吗
What are you, my mother?
那样真的很糟糕吗
Would that be so bad?
-什么 -没什么 开玩笑
- What? - Nothing. Just joking.
你真风趣
You are funny...
还很性感
And smoking hot.
基因好嘛
Oh, well, good genes.
我得说 我有点小意外
You know, I got to say, I was a little surprised
你居然发短♥信♥给我 建议我们跳过晚餐
when I got your text that we should skip dinner
直奔我家
and come directly here instead.
是啊 这里更私密
Well, it's a little more private.
爽
Awesome.
你的发质好极了
You know you've the most fabulous hair
浓密顺滑
so thick and fluent.
是的 和你的一样
Yeah, it's just like yours.
是啊 我注意到了
Yeah, I noticed that.
我只想伸入发间 抓住它们
I just want to reach in and grab hold...
用力抓
and grab harder.
天呐
Oh, my god!
对不起 你没事吧
I'm so sorry. Are you okay?
我没事 真的没事
Yeah, I'm fine. Really.
不会吧 你流血了
Oh, no, you're bleeding.
你流血了
Oh, you're bleeding!
我去洗一下 没事的
I'll just go clean up. It's nothing.
不用 我有纸巾
No, no, no, wait. I have tissues.
大把的纸巾
Lots and lots of tissues.
我朋友维多利亚一堆一堆地往家买♥♥
My friend Victoria buys them in bulk.
好了 应该够了
There. That should be enough.
我是说 应该好些了
I mean, that's better.
我更想喝白葡萄酒 如果你有的话
You know, I'd really prefer white wine if you have it.
好的
Oh, okay.
马上来
Coming right up.
有没有特别想喝的...
Any particular kind of--
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么 小袋子而已
Oh, nothing. It's just a baggie.
也是维多利亚一堆一堆往家买♥♥的
My friend Victoria gets those by the bulk too.
那婆娘简直是个神经病
She's nuts, that woman...
超级疯狂的维多利亚
Crazy, crazy, crazy Victoria.
你为什么收集我的血液
Why are you collecting my blood?
这个嘛 你懂的
Oh, well, you know,
收集血液现在很潮的
collecting blood is all the rage now.
《真爱如血》《暮光之城》三部曲
True blood, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse.
我懂的
I get it.
所以 你是 吸血鬼吗
So, what are you... a vampire?
不是 不是 当然不是
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我不想吸你的血
I don't want to suck your blood.
我只是要把你的血带回家
I just want to take it home with me.
我在采集你的DNA 因为...
I was collecting your DNA, because...
我觉得我可能是你母亲
I think I might possibly be your mother.
我母亲
My mother?
总比吸血鬼好吧
It's better that a vampire.
不 不见得
No, it isn't.
听着 我曾经把儿子送去领养
Look, I-I gave up a baby for adoption.
我认识自己的亲生母亲
I know my birth mother.
真的吗
You do?
是啊 我通过一个网站找到了她
Yeah, I registered on a website.
我大概十年前就见过她了
I met her, like, ten years ago.
那真是天大的好消息
Well, that's fantastic news.
我不是你妈
I'm not your mother.
我们该做什么接着做吧
We can go back to how we were now.
我自己出去不用送了
I'll just let myself out.
敬这里最美丽的姑娘
Here's to the prettiest girl in the place.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
-是的 的确很提神 -什么
- Yes, that's refreshing! - What?
很提神
It's refreshing.
很提神 对吧
It's refreshing, isn't it?
是的
Yeah.
更"提神"的在后头
Plenty more where that came from.
你怎么这么早回家了
What are you doing home so early?
弄到头发了吗
Did you get the hair?
他不是我儿子
He's not my son...
也不能当男朋友了
Or my boyfriend.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
Wweetie, I'm sorry.
今晚真够折腾的
What a night.
是啊 可不是嘛
Yeah, I'll say.
我陪85岁的咸猪手老爷爷约会
I was out with a handsy 85-year-old
他不懂什么叫拒绝 因为他根本听不到
who doesn't get "No means no" because he couldn't hear it.
维多利亚去哪里了
Where is Victoria?
「大又妙」呗 还能去哪儿
Big n easy-- where else?
她对那地方真是上瘾了
She's really getting addicted to that place.
-是时候开劝戒大会吗 -没错
- Time for an intervention? - Yeah, I think so.
到底给她开过多少次劝戒大会了
How many interventions have we done for her?
算上信奉卡巴拉教和迷上清肠片吗
Oh, counting kabbalah and colonics?
好多人 肯定有好东西
Ooh, look, a crowd-- it must be something good.
希望又是啤酒炸什么块
Hope there's more of that beer-battered...
-到底是什么来着 -管它呢 总之蘸了啤酒炸就行
- What was that? - Who cares? It was battered in beer.
别担心 我会在所有洗衣粉包装上签名的
Don't worry. No detergent box will go unsigned.
维多利亚
Victoria?
乔依 梅兰妮
Joy. Uh, Melanie.
真是个意外之喜啊
What a surprise.
-恕我失陪一下 -当然没问题
- Would you excuse me for just a moment? - Sure.
亲爱的 这样是不是有点可悲啊
Darling, isn't this all a little pathetic?
可能有人会这样想吧
Well, I suppose some people might think so.
顺便问下 你和你儿子的约会怎么样了
By the way, how was your date with your son?
他不是我儿子
Turns out he's not my son.
-男朋友呢 -没戏了
- Boyfriend? - Nope.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yep.
试吃品让我开心了不少
Free samples are helping.
你买♥♥了那么多东西 就是为了有借口来这里
So you bought all that stuff just as an excuse to come down here?
是的
Yes.
自从《明日边缘》被砍后
See, I've been feeling very insecure
我的不安全感就跟火山爆发一样
ever since the Edge of Tomorrow was canceled,
我不想一直跟你们说 成为你们的负担
and I-I just didn't want to burden you two with it.
你说的还少吗
You talk about it all the time.
是啊 可我真的很想说得更多
Yes, but I've really wanted to talk about it more.
「大又妙」仓储的顾客们请注意
Attention, Big n Easy shoppers...
你敢信我们也算吗
Can you believe that's us?
在熟食部 我们有幸宣布
In the deli department, we are proud to announce
新出炉的巨无霸三明治
our latest yard-long hero sandwich,
被命名为维多利亚·蔡斯
the Victoria Chase.
听到没 我成了英雄[三明治]You see, I'm a hero.
来吧 我承诺过要第一个把芝士喷上
Oh, come on. I promised I'd spray on the first foot of cheese.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-你们不会支持的 -说吧
- You won't approve. - Tell us.
搜索前夫
Googling the ex.
我发现了安德斯和金姆在巴黎的照片
I found a picture of Anders and Kim in Paris.
很显然 他们飞去巴黎是参加比赛的
Apparently, they were flying to some competition...
因为她是瘦骨精模特
'cause she's a fitness model.
好了 听我这个
All right, take it from someone
在仓储超♥市♥寻求安全感的人一句劝
who went searching for validation in bulk.
有时候 学会放手比较好
Sometimes is just best to let things go.
你说得对 过去的就让它过去吧
Yeah, you're right. What's past is past.
但是 你无法假装它从未存在过
Still, you can't pretend it never existed.
来 电脑给我
Here, let me have that.
泰勒提到过一个网站
Tyler mentioned this website
他通过这个网站让他妈妈知道 他在寻找她
he used to let his mother know he was looking for her.
乔依 真是太好了
Oh, Joy, this is amazing.
你真的打算找儿子吗
Are you really thinking of finding your son?
可能吧
Maybe.
突如其来 心里很沉重
It's all just a... a lot.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表