剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
麦克斯 我的眼睛在上面
Max, my eyes are up here.
想欣赏你所有的美丽
Just taking it all in.
你肯定会是舞会皇后
You are gonna be prom queen for sure.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
不是艾格尼丝·布拉德福特吗
Not Agnes Bratford?
你是说「巫婆你死·肥屁王八蛋」吗
You mean hagnes fatford?
麦克斯 这么说太过分了
Max, that's terrible.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
多谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help.
没什么
It was nothing.
希望这是我俩关系的转...
And I hope this marks a turning point in our--
弄个头发而已 别自作多情了
You fixed my hair. Let's not go crazy.
把她交给你了
She's all yours.
谢谢
Thank you.
明早自己做早餐吧
Plan to fix your own breakfast.
他没有改专栏
He didn't change his column.
你依然是心怀善意却不善交际 且芳龄41
You're still a well-meaning klutz who's only 41.
我应该改成39的
Should have tried for 39.
把你们对有效干爽
Okay, take everything you used to think about
新♥势♥力♥产品的成见都统统抛掉
beneficial dryness force products and throw it away.
好的 搞定
Okay. Done.
我犹如富士山般清新
I feel as fresh as mt. Fuji.
尽享美妙干爽的人生
Dry for my lifetime like a life.
潺潺股间水
Is it the water?
干爽在心间
Or is it the dry?
轻松每一天
For relaxing times,
淑女裤相随
make it ladypant time.
小泽兄弟实业
Ozawa industrial brothers,
淑女裤间的良伴
you are the friend in my pants.
好吧 我承认 这不是我最经典的作品
Okay, okay. It wasn't my classiest endeavor.
不过请记住 此广♥告♥只在日本播放
But just remember, it's only airing in Japan.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
天呐 这不是维多利亚·蔡斯吗
Oh my god, Is that Victoria Chase?
可能是我的经纪人
It's probably my agent,
打来猛拍我的马... 你们知道的
calling to blow smoke up my-- well, you know.
天呐 这不是维多利亚·蔡斯吗
Oh, my god. Is that Victoria Chase?
什么时候告诉她网上已经泛滥了
When do we tell r it's all over the internet?
是啊 我也看到了
Oh, I know. I saw it too.
是我上传的
I posted it.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表