剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
and my clothing iron runs on batteries.
怎么了 洛杉矶的应急物品就是这样的
What? Those are emergency supplies in L.A.
这儿的风俗我还在学习呢
I'm still learning here.
你真是...
You know, you are...
太可爱了
too cute.
怎么样
Well?
我的天 你好美啊
Oh, my god, you look gorgeous!
飓风来袭你打算穿这个吗
This is your idea of an emergency outfit?
我真觉得你们这些女人没有仔细考虑清楚
I really don't think you women are thinking this through.
不 这是日间艾美颁奖礼的战袍
No, she's dressed for the daytime Emmy awards.
幸运的话 如果我现在出发
You know, with any luck, if I leave now,
会错过对《价格竞猜》举牌花瓶们的致辞
I'll miss the tribute to Barker's beauties,
不过其它的精彩部分都能赶上
but make it in time for everything else.
拜托你告诉她
Would you please tell her
这种天气上飞机 她真是疯了
that she is crazy to get on a plane in this weather?
上飞机没问题 反正飞不了
Well, she can get on it, but it's not going anywhere.
皮特
Oh, Pete.
亲爱的 可爱的 没见过大世面的皮特
Dear, sweet, small-town Pete.
我要怎么解释才能不冒犯你呢
How can I put this in a way that won't offend you?
我太想知道了
Oh, I'm dying to find out.
大明星的世界是这样子的
Well, here's how it works with celebrities.
无论天气有多恶劣 私人飞机照飞不误
No matter what the weather, our private planes take off.
无论涉嫌触犯法律情节有多严重
And no matter how many infractions against the law we allegedly commit,
我们的签名可以击退一切麻烦
our autographs make it all go away.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
是的 我想应该懂了
Yeah, I think so, uh...
那你赶紧走吧
Well, you better get out there.
真是上道
Oh, good man.
下次找我讨签名 我不会拒绝的哦
You know, I think there might be an autograph in your future.
祝我好运吧
Wish me luck.
维多利亚
Okay, Victoria...
你可以做到的
We can do this.
我曾在生活台的电影
I played a lady storm chaser
《暴风追逐女》中扮演一个暴风追逐女
in the lifetime movie, "Lady Storm Chasers".
场面更大的我都经历过
I've been through much worse than this.
别担心 她哪里也去不了
Don't worry. She's not going anywhere.
-好的 -注意
- Okay. - Attention,
全体人员立刻
all personnel report immediately
到紧急行动中心报到
to the emergency operations center.
飓风预警已升级为警报
The tornado watch has been upgraded to a warning.
警报
A warning!
-一股龙♥卷♥风♥已经... -龙♥卷♥风♥
- A funnel cloud has been... - Funnel?
袭击市区以东五英里处
spotted five miles east of the metro area.
龙♥卷♥风♥ 把牛卷上天的那种
The funnel! That's what makes the cows fly!
现实中这种情况很少的
Uh, you know, that happens a lot less often
是电影太夸张了
than that movie suggests.
不会有什么事的
Everything will probably be fine,
不过要答应我 你会躲到防风窖去以防万一
but just promise me you'll go down to the storm cellar, just in case.
好的 我保证 我保证
Okay, I will. I will, I will.
一有机会 我就会回来看你
I'll come back to check on you just as soon as I can.
好的
Okay.
在外面要小心哦 一定要小心
Just be careful out there. Please be careful.
我爱你
I love you!
我爱你
"I love you"?
你才认识他几个星期而已
You've only known him for a few weeks.
我知道 说这话太早了
I know, it's way too soon.
这让下一个阶段来得太快了
It moves things to the next level way too quickly.
如果我俩没被风吹死一个 再见时肯定好尴尬
If one of us doesn't die, it's gonna be really embarrassing.
你真的爱他吗
Do you love him?
我不知道
I don't know.
当时太情绪化了
It was just so emotional.
我刚和孩子们通完电♥话♥
I had just talked to my kids.
又担心着维多利亚
I was worried about Victoria.
我见人就会说爱啦
I was telling everybody I love 'em.
你跟我说的可是 "我会想你的"
All you said to me is, "I'll miss you."
我对你的爱无需用言语来表达
Well, my love for you goes without saying.
信你有鬼
Apparently.
他有说爱你吗
Did he say it back?
我不知道
You know, I couldn't tell.
风声太大 什么都听不见
The wind was so loud I couldn't hear anything.
我都不敢肯定他听见我的话了
I don't even know if he heard me.
别杞人忧天了
Oh, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
即使口不对心 我也有脱口而出的时候
I've blurted it out when I didn't mean it too.
最近有人误以为我是凯特·贝金塞尔
Someone recently mistook me for Kate Beckinsale,
我就跟他说我爱他
and I told him I loved him.
给人家的导盲犬
Couldn't you have just
喂块饼干就行了 那么多话干嘛
given him a biscuit for his guide dog?
我们这个年纪谈恋爱 犹如刀尖上跳舞
Dating at our age is a very delicate dance.
一切都不能操之过急
You can't just go rushing into things
随口乱说"我爱你"
and throwing "I love yous" around.
他可能都没有准备好
I mean, he might not be ready yet.
我可能也没准备好
I might not be ready yet.
我刚离婚 又搬到另一个城市
I just got divorced. I moved to a new city.
我很享受单身
I'm enjoying being single.
别矫情了
Oh, for heaven's sakes.
你到底想不想听他说"我也爱你"
Do you want him to say it back or not?
当然想了 我爱死他了
Of course I do. I'm crazy about him.
可现在飓风来了
But now with this storm
大家都是死路一条
and all of us dying and all!
别总是死啊死的
Oh, will you stop it?
别忘了爱尔卡说过
Now, remember what Elka said.
飓风从未光临过克利夫兰
Cleveland never gets hit by tornadoes.
很高兴认识你这个乌鸦嘴
Well, nice knowing you.
万一这次是动真格的怎么办
What if this really is it?
我们可能正被飓风横扫却还不知道
We could be right in the tornado's path and not even know it.
我永远见不到我儿子了
I'll never meet my son!
我永远不会知道自己是否赢了艾美奖
And I'll never know if I won that Emmy.
我永远不会知道 皮特是否准备说"我也爱你"
And I'll never know if Pete was gonna say "I love you" back.
好了 不能再胡思乱想了
Okay, we need to get this out of our heads,
我们来假装看电视吧
so let's just pretend that the TV works.
好的
Okay.
现在是艾美红毯的斗艳时分
It's Emmy arrivals at the red carpet.
好了
All right, now...
大家觉得谁的造型最雷人
Who do we think looks like crap?
我先说
I'll go first.
露琪
Lucci.
你真是我的知己
Oh, you are such a good friend.
兼大话精
And a liar.
露琪是红毯女王
Lucci rocks the red carpet.
别以为诚实是美德
You know, honesty is overrated.
不歪曲一点点事实 怎么会有
I mean, what group of women could stay best friends for 20 years
亲密无间二十年的姐妹淘
without bending the truth a little.
-二十年啊 -是的
- 20 years? - Yeah.
什么大风大浪都一起经历过了
We've been through everything together.
想想看 我们三个 六次离婚
Let's see, between us, six divorces...
五次归你
Five of them yours.
数不尽的悲催男朋友
And an endless array of bad boyfriends.
全是我的
All of them mine.
-五个孩子 -两个孙女
- Five kids. - Two grandkids.
拜托 是侄女
Nieces, please.
一路走来 我们总是互相扶持
We've just always had each other's backs.
顺境逆境都是如此
For better and for worse.
真希望我也有你们所拥有的
I wish I had what you three have.
你现在有了呀
Well, you do...Now.
我是想拥有忍♥受你那嗲声的功力
I meant a tolerance for your voices.
等等 听见了吗
Wait, do you hear that?
外面很安静 可能飓风已经过去了
It's quiet outside. Maybe the storm's passed.
也许我们正在风眼里
Or maybe we're in the eye of the storm.
维多利亚 看新闻
Victoria, find the news.
开什么玩笑 当然是看艾美颁奖了
What, are you kidding? No, the daytime Emmys are on.
我假病一场又奇迹般地康复 就是为了拿奖
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表