剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
Okay, calm down.
我这就上网再查查
I'll look it up online.
真是不好意思
I'm terribly sorry.
在宣传方面 我想...
So in, in terms of publicity, I was thinking--
蔡斯小姐 你是何时确诊的
Miss Chase, when exactly were you diagnosed?
上周 有什么问题
Uh, last week. Why?
主要的严重病症
The most acute symptoms
会出现在发病的第一周
occur within the first week of onset.
到现在为止 你应该已经出现
By now, you should be having trouble with
面瘫 不可控身体痉挛
facial drooping, involuntary body spasms,
口齿不清 歇斯底里
word slurring, hysteria.
老天 介病太折磨银了
Boy, this thing is awful.
是啊
Yes, it is.
所以我们很钦佩你公开病情的勇气
That's why we applaud your courage in going public
这病可是会导致毁容的
with such a disfiguring disease.
灰容 是谁说会灰容的
Disfiguring? Who said anything about disfiguring?
歇斯底里的症状出现了
There's that hysteria.
蔡斯小姐 我理解你为何戴着丝巾
Miss Chase, I understand why you're wearing this scarf,
不过可以让我们看一下吗
but may we just take a look?
听着
Listen.
不好意西 偶要再失陪一下
Could you just excuse me for just one more second?
这病的症状可不少
This sucker's got a lot of symptoms.
灰话
No shissh sherlock.
甲状腺肿不好扮哦
Good luck faking the goiter.
甲状腺肿
Goiter?
天呐
Oh, my god.
难怪他们要看我的脖子
That's why they wanted to see my neck.
苍天啊
Oh, good lord.
-成功了 -太好了
- It worked. - Yay.
她说爱你 对不起
She says she loves you and she's sorry and
-她马上发张照片给你 -是嘛
- Oh, she's sending you a picture. - Yeah?.
傲然挺立
Perky.
快删掉 他来了
Just erase it. He's coming.
搞定
Done.
威尔 我们找到你的手♥机♥了
Hey, Will. We found your phone.
太好了 谢谢
Oh, awesome, thanks.
不是吧
Oh, no.
怎么了 有什么问题吗
What, is something wrong?
我得和这个斯蒂芬妮分手
It's just this girl, Stephanie, I have to break up with.
什么
What?
她有点神经兮兮的 我们约会了几个月
She's kind of psycho and we dated a couple months.
现在她觉得和我订婚了
Now she thinks we're engaged.
没错 那是因为你向她求婚了
Yeah, because you proposed to her.
你偷看了我的手♥机♥吗
Were you spying on my phone?
亲爱的 是的
Oh, honey, yes.
我就是这样发现你订婚了
And that's how I found out you were engaged.
我被吓癫了 就回了短♥信♥
And I went crazy so I texted back.
然后害你们分手了
And then we broke up,
接着又让你们复合了
but then we got back together again,
现在她觉得你对她是"山无棱天地合"
and now she thinks that you love her more than ever.
宝贝 我只是想让我们母子关系更融洽些
Oh, honey, I just wanted things to be better between us.
通过卑鄙手段吗
By doing something completely shady.
这让我怎么再信任你
How could I ever trust you again?
宝贝 不 威尔 对不起
Honey. No, Will. I'm sorry.
往好处想 他不会早婚了
Well, on the plus side he's not getting married.
恭喜你养了个有深度的好儿子
And you raised a son with enough character
对方没内涵 他就会干净利落地甩掉
to break up with the wrong girl
哪怕人家波涛汹涌 胸器惊人
even though she has a truly spectacular set of knockers.
偶还没有甲状腺肿大滴原因在于
And the reason I don't have a goiter is because
作为演云...
as an actress, my...
偶的声带已经修♥炼♥到百毒不侵了
my vocal chords are so highly developed.
迟早的事
Well, 's coming.
蔡斯小姐
Now, um, Miss Chase,
你的父母哪一方是亚洲人
which of your parents is asian?
什么
What?
这种病是亚裔遗传病
Well, the disease is only carried by people of asian descent, so--
没错
Yes.
偶滴父亲 不瞒你缩 是亚裔
Well, my father, you'll see, is asian.
够了 算你们狠 我装不下去了
Okay, you know what? I just--I can't do this.
其实我没有得这个病
You see, I don't really have the disease.
什么
What?
我装病是因为我以为
I just said that I did because I thought
这样可以博同情拿艾美奖
it would help me win an emmy.
这可真是
Well, that's...
要遭天谴的
reprehensible.
我知道
I know.
我现在满是罪恶感
I--I feel terrible.
你必须的
As you should.
不过 上个星期
Although, in the last week,
她为基金会吸引了
she has brought the foundation
大量的捐款与人气
a great deal of money and attention.
不用和灰指甲基金会蜗居的日子肯定很美好
It would be nice not to share offices with the toenail fungus people.
你们在说什么
Wait, what are you saying?
那么
Well, um...
如果你下周来参加筹款活动
If you attend our fundraising event next week,
我们便守口如瓶 不会泄露你是个
we promise not tell everyone that you're a
无♥耻♥大话精
despicable liar.
看来
Well, I guess that I,
我是理亏站不住脚了
I don't really have a leg to stand on.
是的 而且瘸腿的逼真度还有待加强
No, and while we're on that subject, work on your limping.
记得戴墨镜 到那时你已经瞎了
Oh, and get dark glasses. You'll be blind by then.
你终于回来了
Oh, there you are.
你妈妈出去找你了
Your mum went out looking for you.
我知道 她早甩掉她了
I know. Oh, I lost her two streets over.
她是做错了
Look, she made a mistake.
可她只是想能与你沟通
But she was just trying to get you to talk.
我知道
I know.
对此你有何感想
And how does that make you feel?
什么
What?
当我没问
Never mind.
我来告诉你对此你有何感想
I'm gonna tell you how it makes you feel.
过去这周 我见了不少心理医生
See, for the past week, I've been seeing therapists
他们都尝试让我一吐为快
and they've been trying to get me to talk.
可我不喜欢这样
But I don't like it.
部分原因是我的想法关他们屁事
Partly because it's none of their bloody business.
不过主要还是因为我害怕
But mostly because I'm afraid if...
一旦敞开心扉倾诉
I do start to open up and let it out,
我便会完全崩溃
I might completely fall apart.
你是这样的感觉吗
Is that how it makes you feel?
是啊 差不多是这样
Yeah, that's pretty much it.
所以我就完全不想去谈
So I just don't wanna talk about it at all.
可你的怒气并不会因此减少几分 对吧
But it doesn't make you any less angry, does it?
不能
No.
我了解的
Look, I understand.
我爸抛弃了我妈
My dad left my mum
对我的人生观和信任感影响很大
and it really messed with my head and my trust.
我二十来岁时
And when I was in my 20s,
放下戒心 疯狂爱了一场
I let my guard down, fell madly in love,
筹备了盛大的婚礼
planned a huge wedding,
对方却做了落跑新郎
and the guy didn't show up.
-那也太惨了吧 -可不是嘛
- Wow, that really sucks. - No kidding.
那得多丢人啊
Must have been so humiliating.
往事不要再提
I don't like to dwell on it.
穿着婚纱晾在那儿
I mean, just standing up there in your wedding dress
所有来宾都盯着你
and all those people staring at you?
我要说的是
The point is,
我对愤怒还是略知一二的
I know a little bit about anger.
憋在心里不利于健康
And it's not healthy to hold on to it
发泄在旁人身上更是不对
or to take it out on other people.
特别是你那善良温柔的妈妈
Especially someone as sweet as your mum.
无法与你沟通真是要了她的命
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表