剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
妈
Mom?
妈 你睡了吗
Ma, you awake?
抱歉打扰你 我...
I'm sorry to bother you. I just--
我想为先前的事道歉
I wanted to apologize about earlier.
接受你的道歉 你说的完全对
Apology accepted. You were absolutely right.
可以明天早上再谈吗
Uh, can we talk about this in the morning?
当然可以了
Oh, yeah, sure.
妈
Oh, ma.
小甜心 你不用抱我的
Oh, sweetie, you don't have to hug me.
我当然想抱你了
Well, of course I want to hug you.
这是脚吗
Is that a foot?
希望是吧
I certainly hope so.
实际上 没人量过我的「那个部位」呢
Actually, I've never been measured.
怎么回事 你们在做什么
What is going on here? What are you doing?
还没做
Nothing, yet.
不 永远也不可能做
No, no. Nothing ever.
你有老公的
You're a married woman.
是你叫我时不时冒个险 找点刺♥激♥的
You're the one that told me to take a risk.
我是说 在夜晚开车
I meant like driving at night
或者吃热腾腾的东西前 不要吹来吹去的
or eating something hot you don't blow on first.
「吹」字让我想到许多 不过我不说
I could say something, but I won't.
怎么那么吵
What's all the noise in here?
爸 你在做什么啊
Daddy, what are you doing?
照你说的做啊
Exactly what you told me to do.
洛蕾塔不是你的朋友 我和她是同龄人
Loretta's not one of your friends. She's my age.
-其实我... -差不多就行
- Well, actually I'm-- - Approximately.
抱歉 现在我没办法待在这里
I'm sorry. I just need to not be here right now.
您老可真厉害啊
This is unbelievable.
我还想着来跟你道歉呢
And to think that I came here to apologize to you.
到底怎么了
What's going on in here?
费丽帕 你还真猜准了
Whoa, Philipa, you called it.
你怎么会认为
How could you possibly think
我的话是这个意思
that this is what I was talking about?
瑞乔依娜 过去点 我看不到
Rejoyla, move. I can't see.
这是哪位美女啊 我们很来电哦
Well, look who's here. Aren't we enchanting?
拜托您有点羞耻心好不好
Could you at least have the decency
起码从我这个朋友母亲的床上下来后
to wait until you're out of one friend's mother's bed
再去泡我另一个朋友的母亲
before you hit on another one?
你见异思迁的速度真有效率
Certainly move on quickly.
不到一个钟头前 您老还对我摸来摸去的
It wasn't an hour ago, you were giving me the old reach-around.
化个妆跟涂水泥墙似的 难怪没戏
Maybe if you didn't slap on the makeup with a trowel.
真想跟你击个掌
I'd high-five you if I could.
打击太大了
I'm in shock.
我以为我爸妈的婚姻很幸福
I thought my parents had a happy marriage.
我还以为我第三任老公是直男呢
I thought my third husband was straight.
你只会看到你想看到的
Well, you see what you want to see.
这边
Over here.
-妈 -爱尔卡把我扔这里了
- Mum? - Elka left me here.
我们吵架了
We had a row.
她说你不太聪明
She said you weren't very bright.
我说你聪明极了 就是太懒
And I said you're extremely bright. You're just lazy.
现在是什么情况
What's going on?
现在艾利克斯和洛蕾塔
Well, right now Alex and Loretta
正从走廊走过来 带着干了「坏事」后的羞耻
are making the walk of shame down the hallway.
你们四个好好聊聊
We'll give you four some privacy.
梅兰妮 我感觉糟透了
Melanie, I just feel terrible.
我伤害了我的小宝贝
I hurt my little girl.
也许 这就是问题所在
You know what? Maybe that's the problem--
我不再是你的小宝贝了
'cause I'm not your little girl anymore.
我们都是成年人
We're all adults,
这是一个非常成人化的事件
and this is a very adult situation.
我们就开诚布公地谈吧
So why don't we just talk to one another--
成人之间的谈话
adult-to-adult.
好吧 那个
Okay. Well...
你父亲和我已经多年没有性生活了
Your father and I haven't had sexual relations in years.
好吧
Okay.
作为女人
And a woman...
是有需求的
has needs.
没错
True.
瞧吧 我是在做好事 为她止痒
You see, I was merely scratching her itch.
换句话说 你在占她便宜
In other words, you were taking advantage of her.
不
No.
是我想要...
I wanted it...
好想要
Badly.
多谢告知啊
Good to know.
你♥爸♥连治疗勃起障碍的药都不肯吃
Your father won't even get a prescription for erectile dysfunction.
我可不用担心这个
Well, that's an issue I've never had to deal with.
我敢说我在卧室里的「加演」
I dare say I had more encores in the bedroom
多过在舞台上的
than I've had on the stage.
爸 你不是吧
Oh, daddy, really?
我觉得这就是你之前说的
I-I-I'm sensing that's one of the "All about me" moments
"一切以自我中心"吧
you were referring to before.
妈 听我说
Ma, you know...
我知道你过得不开心
I know you're going through a tough time,
不过如果你真的很不满意我爸
but if you're really that unhappy with daddy,
你就得和他谈谈
you need to talk to him.
你说得对
You're right.
还有一点你也说得对
But you're also right
我需要活得随性点 享受冒险旅程
about me needing to take more risks.
所以当艾利克斯来到我身后 抱住了...
So when Alex came up behind me and cupped--
跳过
Moving on.
你搬到另一个城市
I see you moving to a new city
追求自己想要的东西
and going for what you want.
你那么勇敢
You're so brave.
我想和你一样
I wanted to be like you.
妈
Mom.
虽说是马后炮
In hindsight,
也许我的心思应该稍微敏感点
perhaps I might have been a bit more sensitive,
多考虑下你的感受
taken your feelings into consideration a bit more
而不是无意间与你的朋友调情
before I so innocently flirted with your friends...
还有她们的妈妈
And their mothers.
我想我可以继续生你的气
Well, I suppose I could stay mad at you...
也可以接受真实的你 始终如一的你
Or I could accept you the way you are, the way you've always been,
到死那天也不会改变的你
and the way you will be until the day you die.
不过我希望你是祸害千年在
But I really do hope that you live forever,
因为我爱你
because I love you.
多么感人的一番话
What a lovely speech.
是啊 我相信这是
Yes, I believe
你在《明日边缘》里对斯图尔特·博伊德医生说的话
you delivered that to Dr. Stewart Boyd on Edge of Tomorrow.
你果然看了我的剧
You did watch the show.
我偶尔看了些
I've caught a few occasionally--
多数是垃圾 不过我得说
Rubbish for the most part, but, uh, I must say...
你的表演很感人
Your scenes were quite moving.
谢谢你 爸
Oh, thank you, daddy.
老美真够二的
Americans are such saps.
搞什么情感宣泄
All that emotional spillage.
的确
Indeed.
我们没事吧
We're good, right?
当然了 我的小姑娘
Of course, my girl.
晚安 妈
Good night, mum.
你和我一样醉 是吗
You're as drunk as I am, aren't you?
那是肯定的
I certainly am.
晚上好啊
Good evening.
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
也许应该喝杯热牛奶
Perhaps I'll have some hot milk.
我也睡不着 我想把亮片订完
I couldn't either. I-I wanted to finish this,
可亮片订总是卡住
but my bedazzler keeps getting stuck.
也许我可以帮忙 我来看看
Maybe I can help. Let me see.
不是吧
Really?
你觉得我也跟那些傻妞一样
Do you think I'm just another one of these silly women
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表