剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
At least Joy's date didn't have a dead wife.
也没大胸
Or boobs.
我的这两样都有
My date had both.
爱尔卡 什么时候正式订婚
So, Elka, when are you gonna make it official?
算了 成不了
Oh...That's over.
我们之间有问题了
We started having problems.
怎么了
What happened?
我们相处得很愉快
Well, we got along fine,
可他不愿意去中心区[口♥交♥]but he wouldn't go downtown,
懂我的意思吧
if you know what I mean.
怎么了
What?
那里有那么多的好餐厅
I mean, there are so many good restaurants
还有商店
and shops down there.
我可没法放弃这些
I can't give that up.
那是自然了
Of course you do.
你们以为我说的是什么
What'd you think I was talking about?
没什么 没什么
Nothing. Nothing at all.
-嗨 -麦克斯
- Hi. - Max...
听我说 爱尔卡 我不想失去你
Listen, Elka, I don't want to lose you.
如果你依然坚持
So if you're still up for it,
我愿意一探"中心"
I'm willing to try going downtown.
-真的吗 -是的
- You are? - Yes.
但愿我不会在那里找不着路
I just hope I won't get lost down there.
你不会的
Oh, you won't.
我完全可以为你指明方向
I have no problem telling you where to go.
那里好"黑" 好可怕
It's just that it's so dark and scary there.
-生日快乐 -生日快乐
- Happy Birthday. - Happy Birthday!
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表