剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
乔依 完蛋了
Oh, Joy! Oh, no!
我们约好在"小小意大利"吃饭的
Little Italy, you and me, dinner.
真是对不起
Oh, I'm so sorry.
取消也行 可这是皮特的朋友
Listen, I would cancel, but it's Pete's friends,
你也知道朋友有多重要
and you know how important friends are.
是的 如果你没有朋友 你便一无所有
Yes, if you don't have friends, you have nothing.
一无所有
Nothing.
妈呀
Ooh, boy.
怎么了 你做了什么
What? What did you do?
我的眉毛呢
Where's my eyebrow?
在这里
It's right here.
呼气
And exhale.
现在 站位吧
Now, places.
我的朱丽叶在哪里
Where is my Juliet?
什么事 蔡斯女士
Yeah, Ms. Chase?
感觉如何 弗兰西斯卡
How are you feeling, Francesca?
我想吐
Like I want to puke.
-很好 -很好吗
- Ah, that's good. - That's good?
是的 这表示你很害怕
Yes, yes. That means you're afraid.
你知道自己害怕什么吗
Now, do you know what you're afraid of?
怕你
You?
不 你认清了自己的梦想
No, realizing your dream.
在这个梦想里 是真实的你
Because in that dream is the truth about yourself.
现在你闭上眼睛
Now, I want you to close your eyes
幻想一下
and visualize it.
看到了吗 弗兰西斯卡
Can you see it, Francesca?
可能吧
I think so.
是的 我看到了
Yeah, I see it.
你自信满满 才华横溢 独霸舞台
You are confident, talented, owning the stage.
句句台词振人心 举手投足撩人情
Every line a triumph, every gesture a revelation.
你就是年轻...年纪更小一点的维多利亚·蔡斯
You are a young--well, younger-- Victoria Chase.
你就是我
You are me.
可我不想成为你
But I don't want to be you.
什么
What?
-不 这不是我的梦想 -可是弗兰西斯卡
- No, that's not my dream. - But Francesca--
抱歉 蔡斯女士 可我们都知道
Look, I'm sorry, Ms. Chase, but we both know
没我这戏更精彩
this play's gonna be way better without me.
妈呀
Oh, boy.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
谢谢你 蔡斯女士
Thank you, Miss Chase.
我也认清了真实的自己
I see the truth about myself, too!
我想大声地喊"出"来
And I just want to shout it out loud!
毕业舞会后才准喊出[柜]Not until after prom, you don't.
现在谁来演朱丽叶
Now who's gonna play Juliet?
终于 扎克的机会到了
Finally, it's Zack's turn.
她所有的台词我都记得
I know all of her lines,
再说 这假发本来就是我的
and besides, it's my wig anyway.
那边有三个空座位
I think there are three empty seats over there.
我没瞎 只是毁容了
I'm not blind, just disfigured.
意外总是有的
Accidents happen.
是啊 "意外"会发生
Yeah, accidents happen.
一位智者曾说过 万事皆无意外
A wise man once said, "There are no accidents."
那是弗洛伊德说的
That was Freud.
我当时没问他的名字
I didn't get his name.
反正是个老头 我把汽水泼他身上了
It was just some old guy I spilled my soda on.
对不起
Sorry.
现在你知道道歉了
Oh, now you apologize.
我是跟他们说 不是你
I was talking to them, not to you.
对不起
Sorry.
还是他们
Still them.
就算我是有意的
Look, even if I did do it on purpose,
可在深层的潜意识里 我肯定有合理的原因
on some deep, subconscious level, I must have had a good reason.
-你承认是故意的 -我什么都没承认
- So you admit it! - I admit nothing.
我有了男朋友 你就暗暗生气了吗
Well, are you just secretly upset that I have a boyfriend?
-当然不是了 -那你到底有什么不爽
- Of course not. - Then what's the big deal?
她生气是因为你有了男人
She's upset that you've been ditching your friends
就把朋友抛一边了
just because there's a new guy in your life.
这事和你脖子上的吻痕一样明显
It's as obvious as that hickey on your neck.
她说得对
She's right.
我们这年纪 不应该再是有了男人
Aren't we past the days when a guy comes into your life
就见色忘友 当身边的人都不存在了
and suddenly you become oblivious to everyone else?
你说得对 我最近是表现得有点像初恋少女
You're right. I have been acting a little bit like a teenager.
可容我辩解一句 上次我交男朋友时
But in my defense, the last time I had a boyfriend,
的确是初恋少女
I was a teenager.
我很抱歉当你的面秀恩爱 忽略了你的存在
I'm really sorry that we've been in your face.
我也很抱歉除掉了你的部分"面"容
And I'm sorry I took off part of yours.
目前为止 我讨厌这出戏
So far, I hate it.
那么我要祷求你的允许
O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do,
将手的工作交给嘴唇
they pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.
你的祷告已蒙神明允准
Saints do not move, though grant for prayer's sake.
神明 请容我把殊恩受领
Then move not, while my prayer's effect I take.
因为恶心 所以好看
It's funny 'cause it's gross.
亲爱的 演出太成功了
Honey, that was so great!
我看过的最棒的《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Best Romeo and Juliet I've ever seen.
笑声不断啊
Oh, yeah, a lot of laughs.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
凯莉·马希林评论为"卖♥♥座大戏"
Kelly Mushlin proclaimed it a "Smash hit."
-谁 -十年级学生 校报记者
- Who? - A tenth grader. She writes for the school paper.
你似乎好开心哦
Wow, you seem so happy.
能重返正统戏剧舞台 我太高兴了
I'm just so excited to be back in the legitimate theater again.
我有事情要宣布
I have an announcement to make.
学校问我是否愿意留下
The school asked if I would stay on
担任戏剧顾问 我同意了
as the drama advisor, and I said yes.
真的吗 太好了
Are you serious? That's wonderful!
我觉得这真是...
I think that might actually be quite
棒极了
fantastic.
那你的演艺事业呢
What about your career?
如果接到角色 我会立马坐飞机走人
Oh, if get offered a part, I am on the next plane out of here.
在演艺圈 这叫迈克尔·凯恩法则
You know, in acting, we call that Michael Caine's law.
是皮特发的
Oh, it's Pete.
他要我过去
He wants me to come meet him.
不过我会拒绝他
But I'm telling him no.
我要陪闺蜜度过美好的夜晚
I'm spending the evening with my girlfriends.
因为人生最重要的莫过于友谊
Because nothing in life is as important as friendship.
还是因为你现在看着像个
Or is it also because you look like
吓死人的单眉妖怪呢
a hideous freak without your eyebrow?
是 也有这个原因
Yeah, there's that too.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表