剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
但是 新的梅兰妮 口无禁忌
But the new Melanie, she let it fly.
粗口至少爆了十五次
I dropped the F-bomb, like, 15 times.
我真为你骄傲
I could not be more proud.
-你怎么说的 -说出来你们都不信
- So what did you say. - Oh, you wouldn't believe it.
机场保安也在
The security guard was there...
要叽叽喳喳上外面去
Take the hen party outside,
决斗都让你们搅黄了
you're ruining my fight.
快点 帅哥 来点劲爆的
Come on, guys. Mix it up.
爱尔卡 我不想靠打架来赢得你的芳心
No, Elka, I don't wanna win you in a fight.
你知道我的心意
You know I want you.
如果你想和这个小矮子在一起
If you wanna be with this shrimp,
我会退出 我只想让你开心
so be it. I just want you to be happy.
麦克斯 你总是这么好
Oh, Max, that's so you.
我爱你这点
And I love that.
-真的吗 -当然了
- You do? - Of course.
所以我是你的相好 永远都是
That's why I'm your girl, and always will be.
-抱歉 尼克 -好了
- I'm sorry, Nick. - Yeah, yeah.
没事的 至少我争取过了
That's all right, I gave it my best shot.
美女当前不怪你
Who can blame you?
今晚的"夏威夷风情夜" 绝对是美女如云
You know, there'll be a whole sea of blue hair at the luau tonight.
你去尽情猎艳如何
How about you just go and dive in?
不好意思 我正想象着呢
I'm sorry, I was just picturing it.
伊芙琳 衣服好漂亮
Hi, Evelyn. Love your shirt.
这椰"奶"是真的吗
Those coconuts real?
麻烦你
Excuse me.
请帮我拿块黄油
Can I get a stick of butter, please?
我知道你不爽 可也别自暴自弃啊
I know you're upset, but let's not go crazy.
不是用来吃的 润滑下好取戒指
I'm not gonna eat it, I can't get this ring off.
真高兴你让安德斯滚蛋了
Well, I'm glad you told Anders off.
希望这次 能治好你对
And I hope this cures you of your belief
弱智爱情电影痴迷的毛病
in all that romantic comedy nonsense.
电影配乐响起来了
I hear music swelling.
这是你的结婚戒指吗
Is this your wedding ring?
曾经是的
Well, it was.
现在属于我了吗
So it's mine now?
不 说来话长
No, it's complicated.
不如我请你喝一杯 你慢慢解释给我听
Well, how about I buy you a drink and you explain it to me?
我觉得这好极了
I'd like that.
我叫梅兰妮
I'm Melanie.
很高兴认识你 梅兰妮
Nice to meet you, Melanie.
我叫皮特
I'm Pete.
很高兴认识你 皮特
Nice to meet you, Pete.
你做什么
What are you doing?
意外都让她砸中一个
She caught one by accident,
想想瞄准目标会怎样
Imagine if we aimed?
太离谱了
Unbelievable.
闭嘴 电影配乐响起来了
Shut up, I hear music swelling.
您的黄油来了
Here's your butter.
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
豁出去了
What the hell.
这么饥不择食吗
Desperate much?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表