剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
He just says I'm a well-meaning klutz.
看来我这提名的最佳女演员没你拉风
Well, I guess that trumps award-nominated actress.
心头大石终于放下了
I am so relieved.
-那你还改什么 -当然是改年龄啊
- Then what are you doing? - Changing my age, of course.
好了 快点 我们走吧
Okay, Come on. Let's go.
别在窗户上留下痕迹
And don't leave any smudges on the windowpanes.
我可不想让他知道有人来过
I don't want him to know anybody's been here.
等等 我觉得41岁应该可以糊弄过去
Wait, wait, I think I can still get away with 41.
真不敢相信我们刚干了那种事
I can't believe we just did that.
我的心还在怦怦地跳
My heart is still pounding.
我懂 我上一次因为坏事得逞而兴奋
I know. I haven't felt this excited about getting away with something
还是骗我第四任老公我是处♥女♥那次
since I convinced my fourth husband that I was still a virgin.
表演得可逼真了
That was some acting.
既然问题解决了 我们来庆祝下吧
Well, I say that we celebrate now that it's all over.
不如就开你准备送瑞克的那瓶红酒吧
How about we open that bottle of wine you were gonna give to Rick?
不好
No.
好吧 喝别的
Okay. Something else.
我是说 不好 酒还在那里
No. I mean, it's still there.
我忘记带走了
I forgot to bring it out with me,
上面还有我写的卡片
and it's got a note on it from me.
他会知道我去过了
He's gonna know I was there.
这下可好 我们得速度点
Oh, great. Well, we better hurry.
不
No!
你的动静太大了
You make too much noise.
看见他就发短♥信♥给我 我马上回来
Just text me if you see him coming. I'll be right back.
你好 爱尔卡
Hey, Elka.
嗨 爱尔卡 这是你的礼服吗
Hi, Elka. Is that your dress?
别惹我
Don't start with me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我的头发
My hair.
我在礼服店时 好好地端详了自己的发型
I got a good look at myself in the dress shop.
我看起来像个狼外婆版孤女安妮
I look like little orphan granny.
你们为什么不提醒我
Why didn't you say something?
凭良心说 我提醒过你看起来像艾默了
Well, to be fair, I did say you looked like Elmo,
我还准备了好些犀利的笑话准备招呼你
and I had a couple of good bozo jokes at the ready too.
我不会去那个狗屁舞会的
I'm not gonna even go to that stupid prom.
反正酷老年人都喜欢家里蹲
All the cool seniors stay home anyway.
坐下吧 破烂娃娃
Get back here, raggedy Ann.
满头红发的公仔
最后一个玩笑
Last one.
知道吗 我可不仅仅是修眉专家
You know, I'm not just an eyebrow expert.
我对付鸡窝头也很有一手
I'm good with all kinds of unwanted hair.
我可以帮你
I can help you.
你是「肥屁你死·巫婆王八蛋」的卧底吧
You're in cahoots with fat-ass hag-ford, aren't you?
你可能还没意识到 爱尔卡
Now you may not realize this, Elka,
我们面前这位可是天才
but we are in the presence of a genius.
没错 她脾气坏 难相处 还爱挖苦人
Ill-tempered, disagreeable, snarky, yes.
但我可以将性命托付给她
But I would trust her with my life,
更重要的是 可以将我的头发托付给她
and more importantly, with my hair.
我知道我们整天互相抨击
I know we can be hard on each other,
但我可以向你保证
but you have my word.
我一定会尽全力 搞定这个
I will do whatever I can with that.
如果改造不成功
And if it doesn't work,
还可以把你当红灯使嘛
we can park you at the end of a runway.
不好意思 又多说了一个笑话
All right, there was one more.
好吧
Okay.
来吧 排骨精
Let's do it, bones.
不好意思 谁啊
I'm sorry. Who?
-乔依 -谢谢
- Joy. - Thank you.
排骨精 我就说了 排骨精
Bones. I said bones, is what I said.
你好 梅兰妮
Hello, Melanie.
你家好漂亮
Oh, my, you have a beautiful home.
但愿我没有打扰到你
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
没有的事
Oh, not at all.
只是我穿的不适合招呼客人
I'm just not really dressed for company.
说什么呢 你穿得挺帅的
Oh, what are you talking about? You're dressed just fine.
很特别
Very distinctive.
我喜欢浴袍
I love a robe.
谢谢
Thank you.
-那么 -那么 瑞克
- So... - Oh, so, Rick,
我就是想再见到你
um, I just wanted to see you again.
-真的吗 -是的 是的
- Really? - Yeah, yeah.
今天的派对上 我们之间的气氛挺紧张的
'Cause you know, there was tension between us earlier in the day.
你也感觉到了
You felt it too?
拜托 那么明显
Please, it was pretty obvious.
然后我就慌了 接着越慌越糟
And then I got all flustered, and I made it worse.
你现在可不慌啊
You're not flustered now.
不了 因为我们是邻居
Nope. 'Cause we're neighbors.
可能不止是邻居 我们是朋友 对吗
Maybe even more than neighbors. We're friends, right?
我也希望是
I hope so.
哇 好大的一条箭鱼
Wow. Quite a swordfish you got there.
谢谢 其实这是条旗鱼
Oh, thank you. It's a sailfish actually.
花了三个钟头才弄上来
Took me three hours to land him.
我享受那过程的每一秒
Boy, I loved every second.
知道吗 那种搏斗的过程
You know, there's just something about the struggle
男人与野兽之间的 说不清楚
of man against beast that, I don't know,
我想唯一合适的词就是 兽♥性♥本能
I guess the only word for it would be primal.
有感兴趣的东西吗
Something catch your interest?
我在欣赏你的球[蛋蛋]I was admiring your balls.
是嘛 这话真令人耳目一新
Really? That's refreshing.
大多数女人根本对我的"球"没兴趣
Most women aren't interested in my balls.
去吧 摸下它们
Go ahead. Touch them.
哇 好光滑
Wow. Smooth.
涂了胶的
They're shellacked.
这是瓶红酒吗
Is that a bottle of wine?
是的 这算是示好酒吧
Oh, yes, yes, it's sort of a peace offering.
我刚才没注意到
Oh. I didn't notice it before.
我是等到合适的时机才拿出来
Well, I was waiting for the right moment.
现在可以了 给
And now it's here. Here.
我去拿酒杯
Oh. Look. Why don't I get some glasses
你随意啊
and you make yourself comfortable?
这样挺好的
That would be lovely.
我真高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came over.
我就知道会再见到你 只是没想到这么快
I knew I'd see you again. I just didn't think it would be this soon.
真的吗 我还怕你不喜欢我呢
Really? I was afraid you didn't like me.
我喜欢你
Oh, I like you.
我非常喜欢你
I like you a lot.
知道吗
You know what, um,
不用喝酒了 我准备走了[开始]I don't need the wine. I'm ready to go now.
我也准备好了
As am I.
看来那篇专栏是不会写我什么好话了
I don't think it's gonna be a very nice article after all.
老天 到底怎么了
Oh, my god. What happened?
比起被人不喜欢 还有更糟糕的事
Let's just say there are worse things than not having people like you.
乔依呢
Where's joy?
帮爱尔卡为舞会做准备
Helping Elka get ready for prom.
不是吧 乔依
Really? Joy?
她怎么样了
How is she?
刚刚确实挺惊险
Well, it was touch and go for a minute.
差点用上局部麻醉
Almost had to use a local anesthetic,
她会挺过来的
but she'll make it.
是麦克斯 我还没准备好
That's Max. I'm not ready!
麦克斯 你好帅啊
Oh, Max, you look so handsome.
穿上礼服后
When I wear the suit,
感觉年轻了十岁
I feel ten years younger.
可还是比我乐意的年纪要老20岁
Which is still 20 years older than I'd like to be.
请进
Please come in.
-你好 麦克斯 -你好
- Hey, Max. - Hello.
大家准备好了吗
Is everybody ready?
好了 好了
Yes, yes.
我的天呐
Oh, my gosh.
你美得夺人呼吸
You are breathtaking.
在我这个年纪 那是很危险的
Which, at my age, is dangerous.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表