剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
it really helped me.
乔纳坦的自闭症让我进一步去思考,我为什么要建这座房♥子
Jonatan's autism made me think deeper in why I'm doing this house.
他教会了我责任的含义
He taught me the meaning of responsibility,
我现在承担起了更好地保护环境的责任
which I'm now using to take better care of the planet.
(阿普格拉那那特鲁斯)
我们正坐在阿普格拉那那特鲁斯里
We are sitting in Upgranna Naturhus.
这里是个见面的地方
It's a meeting place.
是个环保的见面场所,人们可以来这里喝杯咖啡
A sustainable meeting place where people can come for a coffee.
我们有餐馆和咖啡厅
We have a restaurant and café.
(欢迎)
当然,安德斯是这项工程中的关键人物
Anders has been a key person, of course, in this project.
我看到了安德斯的网站,爱上了自然屋
I looked at Anders's website and fell in love.
所以我知道这就是我要建的房♥子
So I knew this is the house I'm gonna build.
越来越多的人在考虑自然屋的概念
More and more people are thinking about the nature house concept.
这很重要,因为人们有这种需求
It's extremely important because there is a need.
我想对整个地区造成影响
I want to affect the whole area.
我会从买♥♥下一块地
I'll start by buying a plot of land
建造另一座自然屋开始
and building another nature house.
我还想建一个生态村
I also want to build an eco-village,
里面有小型商户、学前教育、健康机构
so you can have small-scale businesses, a pre-school, a health facility.
我有几个有趣的计划
I have some interesting plans.
我的房♥子只是第一版
My house is just the first version.
(大型,主要解决方案)
我们正在让这个概念变得越来越容易实现
We're making this concept more accessible.
(斯盖哈斯项目)
如果有更多的自然屋
If there were more nature houses,
政♥府♥就会学着去了解它们的好处
the government would learn to see the benefits,
我们就会对整个体制♥造♥成更大正面影响
and we could have a greater positive impact on the whole system.
如果你发现当前的体制不够好
If you're not finding the current system good enough,
你就必须冒一定的风险去得到更好的
then you have to take a little risk to achieve something better.
像安德斯在他的生态屋里打造的系统
A system like Anders has built in his eco-house
有可能在所有的城市中实现
could potentially be implemented in all our cities.
我了解安德斯,他精力充沛
I know Anders, and he has tons of energy.
所以我很乐观
So I'm optimistic.
小心
Be careful.
安德斯在追随历史
Anders is following history,
他也在帮助其他人创造梦想
and he's also helping other people to create their dreams.
(桑德比那特鲁斯)
所以我认为,他发起了一场小型的自然屋运动
So I think it's a little nature house movement he's started.
屋子的正面会一直延伸出来把这里盖住
The facade will run all the way out and cover here.
Ah, okay.
拓荒者总是很重要
It's always very important to have trailblazers,
我认为安德斯就是一名拓荒者,他实现了自己所传达的理念
and I think Anders is one by living the story that he communicates.
可以说他言出必行
He walks the talk, basically.
很了不起
And that is brilliant.
加油…
Go, go, go!
我们为乔纳坦和纳塔莉举办了生日派对
We had a birthday party for Jonatan and Natalie.
他们要到19岁了
They were turning 19.
对,他们活得很好
Yes, they have lived!
对,他们活得很好
Yes, they have lived!
对,愿他们活到100岁
Yes, may they live for a hundred years!
他们将继续活下去
Indeed they will live
他们将继续活下去
Indeed they will live
他们将会活到100岁
Indeed they will live until their hundredth year!
为双胞胎欢呼四次
A four-fold cheer for the twins.
长命百岁
Live long.
好啊…
Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!
我来读
I'll read.
你来读?
You'll read?
祝贺…
Congratulations...
乔纳坦的…
Jonatan... for...
19岁
19th
生日
birthday.
乔纳坦一直通过家教的方式来学习
Jonatan, he has been having lessons with a teacher coming here,
我们能够看到他阅读能力的进步
and we can see progress of his reading.
来自…
From...
全体家人
the whole... family.
安德斯看到这一幕非常感动
Anders was very touched when he saw that.
因为乔纳坦学会了朗读,可以说是他的一个目标
'Cause it's a goal for him, in a way, that Jonatan should read.
茄子
Omelette!
很好
Very nice.
开心吗,乔纳坦?
Are you enjoying yourself, Jonatan?
开心,我感觉很好
Yes, I'm feeling good.
高兴吗?
Are you happy?
是,高兴
Yeah, I'm happy.
每年我都会进一步意识到,这座房♥子对乔纳坦的疗效有多好
I realize more and more for every year how healing this house is for Jonatan.
这座房♥子非常适合特别敏感的人
The house is perfect for people with high sensitivity.
乔纳坦从户外的空间汲取了很多能量
Jonatan gets so much energy from the space outdoors.
他的共情能力很强
He has so much empathy.
他参加了很多社交互动,尽管这与他的诊断背道而驰
He has so much social interaction, even though it's against his diagnosis.
你记得行星的名字吗?
Do you remember the names of the planets?
记得
Yeah, I remember.
-一个是火星,-对
-One is Mars. -Yeah.
另一个是木星
Another is Jupiter.
对,木星
Yeah. Jupiter.
看,多美啊
Look how beautiful.
看那边…
Look there, look there!
住在这里,我注意到我的家人发生了巨大改变
Living here, I notice a great change for our family.
在这座房♥子里住的时间越长,房♥子就越好
The longer you live in the house, the better the house gets.
它开始与人产生共鸣
It starts connecting with you.
安德斯把所有的爱倾注在了这座房♥子里
Anders has put all his love into this house.
从每一根原木上都能感觉得到
You can feel it in the logs.
就像是打造一场梦
It was like building a dream.
我对他和他为我们这个家造的这个房♥子,感到非常自豪
I'm very proud of him and what he made for us as a family.
我们想向世界展示,还有一种不同的生活方式
We just want to show the world that there is an alternative way to live.
而且很棒
And it is a good one.
-好 干杯 -干杯
-Ja. Skål! -Skål.
我不知道自己能否改变世界,但我知道我可以改变自己的世界
I don't know if I can change the world, but I know I can change my world.
对我的家庭、我的孩子来说,这是最重要的事
That's the most important thing for my family and my children.
我们的房♥子给了我们希望
Our house is giving us hope,
非常强烈的希望
and that hope is really, really strong.
(四年后,安德斯在与市政♥府♥的官司中获胜)
(瑞典法庭宣布他的废水处理系统)
(等同或高于市政标准)
(这一决定是那特鲁斯运动的里程碑)
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表