剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
在瑞典,说起普遍意义上的家
In Sweden, when you talk about home in a more general way,
我们称之为“汉姆”
we say "hem."
但自己的家被称为“汉玛”
But your own home is "hemma."
是自己独一无二的家
It's your special home.
我们管这个地方叫那特鲁斯
We call this place Naturhus
(瑞典 那特鲁斯)
因为我把房♥子建在了温室里
because I built my house inside a greenhouse.
这样我就在瑞典拥有了地中海式气候
So I have Mediterranean climate in Sweden.
就像是用意大利把房♥子围了起来
It's like having Italy around the house.
有时在建房♥子时,要把大自然推开
Sometimes when you build a house, you push nature away.
(房♥主 安德斯索瓦姆)
要保护自己不受大自然的侵蚀
You protect yourself from the nature.
但这个房♥子更像是,我们把大自然邀请到了家中
But this is like more we invite the nature to the house.
一座自然之屋的理念
A nature house is all built around
是要增强人与植物的互动
trying to enhance the interaction between people and plants.
家并不仅仅是个庇护所
A home is not only like a shelter...
家也可以成为养活我们的地方
it can also be a place to feed you,
为我们提供食物和能量
both with food and energy.
我一直想为家人建一座房♥子
I have always wanted to build a house for my family.
那是我的梦想
It was a dream.
但我刚开始时,我不知道家还可以给人带来治愈
But when I started out, I didn't understand that a home can heal you.
我要不要去采集些药草?
Should I go and get some herbs?
看看我摘的
Look what I've got!
这个给你
This for you.
这个给我
And this for me.
我们在这座房♥子里住了十多年
We've lived in this house for more than ten years now.
我的孩子们
My children...
基本没有住过其他地方
they haven't really experienced a life without it.
早餐是最重要的一餐
Breakfast is the most important meal.
-谁说的? -我
-According to whom? -Me!
还有妈妈
And Mom.
我们一家人很亲密
Our family is very close.
我想我从小就是这样
And I think I have it from when I was growing up.
(安德斯之妻 罗斯玛丽索瓦姆)
我想要一种很亲密的家庭关系
I wanted to have a very strong family connection.
我和罗斯玛丽有三个孩子
Me and Rosemary, we have three children.
约翰纳斯14岁,马上就15岁了
Johannes, he's 14 years old, soon be 15.
还有纳塔莉和乔纳坦
And we have Natalie and Jonatan.
他们是双胞胎18岁 马上就19岁了
They are twins, 18 years old, soon be 19.
在我们的孩子中,乔纳坦很特别
Jonatan is our special child.
他有自闭症
He has autism.
作为乔纳坦的孪生姐妹,我和他之间的关系非常亲密
Being a twin with Jonatan is like a really, really strong, special bond.
我有重大的责任感,对他格外呵护
So I feel a huge responsibility, and I'm very protective about him.
(安德斯之女 纳塔莉索瓦姆)
我总是说他是我更优秀的另一半
I always say that he is my better half.
乔纳坦非常敏感
Jonatan is highly sensitive.
他比普通人感受到的东西多得多
He feels a lot more than normal people.
我们家的环境又与其他房♥子大不相同
And we have an environment that is very different from other houses.
与大自然亲密接触,住在这个小泡泡里
Being close to nature and living in this little bubble
对我们的成长很有帮助
helped us a lot to grow as people.
走进一座自然屋时会有一种奇妙的感觉
Something happens when you come into a nature house.
(安德斯之好友,自然屋爱好者,波蒂尔安东森)
这里面很安静,感觉很特别
There's a special silence inside.
令人感到平静、放松
You feel calm, relaxed.
这种建筑推进了人们对环境的整体认知
The architecture drives the awareness of the environment as a whole.
(著名瑞典建筑师 盖特温加德)
与生态系统近距离接触
Just being very close to that sort of cycle of life...
对思想与灵魂都非常有好处
that's very beneficial for the mind, for the soul.
我和罗斯玛丽,长久以来一直有着共同的理想
Me and Rosemary have been dreaming together for a long time.
我认识安德斯时,我们住在同一所公♥寓♥里
When I met Anders, we lived in the same apartment.
他是个足球运动员
He was a footballer.
他当时19岁,身材非常好,很有魅力
Well, he was 19 and was very fit and very charming.
罗斯玛丽的的思维方式很新颖
Rosemary, she had a fresh way of thinking,
她充实了我内心的思想
and she just fueled my inner thoughts.
安德斯是一名工程师,有着工程师的思维方式
Anders is an engineer, and he thinks like an engineer.
他很有远见
He has very big visions,
而我的理想更多是关于家庭的
and I have more family goals.
我很理性
I'm quite technical,
她更加感性
and she is more like a person with feelings.
我们相互弥补
We are really a complement to each other.
我们总是说
We always say,
“只要我们有共同的目标,我们就情比金坚”
"As long as we just have the same goal, we are very strong together."
有孩子前,我们梦想能建造自己的房♥子
Before we had the children, we had a dream of building our house.
但是七年之间,我们只是一直在存钱
But for seven years, we were just putting away salary.
我们于1996年买♥♥下了这块地
We bought the land in 1996,
然后我们开始申请建新房♥的许可
and then we started to apply for a building permit on a new house.
本来并未打算建一座温室里的房♥子
It was not meant to be a house in a greenhouse,
只是一座普通的木屋
just an ordinary log cabin.
我们想要一座由传统工艺打造的老式房♥子
We wanted to have an old style, made in the old way of doing it.
就像18世纪的房♥子
It's like walking into a house from the 18th century.
(斯堪森博物馆,1600年至1800年间建立的家)
我非常喜欢瑞典木屋的老式风格
I really love the old style of Swedish log houses.
它们由身边就能找到的材料建造
They are built of materials that can be found around you.
我想知道,如何用森林里的木材建造一座房♥屋
So I wanted to know how to make a house directly from the forest.
我不是建筑师,我不是建筑工程师
I'm not an architect. I'm not a building engineer.
但对我来说,这是学习新的知识
But for me, it's really to learn something new.
我对此很感兴趣
I'm very interested in that.
既然别人能做到,我认为我也可以
And if somebody else can do it, I think I could do it--
也许没有那么好,但也说得过去
maybe not as good, but quite as good.
我用了很多年才建好木屋
It took me many years to build the log house
因为我是手工建造的
because I made it by hand.
基本上全靠我自己和我父亲
Mostly myself and my father.
我从小就帮父亲修缮房♥屋
I grew up helping my father to fix houses.
(简阿克赛尔森)
他是一位优秀的工匠,有着艺术家的审美
He was an excellent craftsman with an artistic eye.
他会把自己的爱融入细节之中
He could really put his love into details.
在转角处,原木必须做到严丝合缝
When we make the corners, the logs should be fitting quite precisely.
难点在于要把房♥子建得漂亮
The hard thing is to put it together in a nice way.
在原木上打洞
You drill holes through the logs,
再用暗榫把原木连接起来
connecting the new log with the other ones with a dowel.
一根钉子也没有
There's no nails at all.
自然屋是一项家庭工程
Nature House is a family project.
在建造过程中,父亲一直是我最好的朋友
And my father, he's been my best friend during the whole building period.
他总是很担心,他见过的障碍比我多
Always worrying. He's seen more obstacles than me.
安德斯
Anders!
安德斯,够了,你已经完成工作了
Anders, that's enough now. You've finished the work.
好,我来了
Okay, I'm coming!
安德斯是很有决心的人
Anders is very determined as a person.
什么都无法阻止他
Nothing stops him.
他是那种对想做的事非常专注的人
He's one of those people that gets so caught up in the things he wants to do
他会忘记吃饭、忘记睡觉
that he forgets to eat, he forgets to sleep.
因为他太专注于工作了
He gets so caught up in, like, his work.
压力很大
It was stressful.
建房♥的过程很长
It was a long process.
有时候,发起这样的工程需要一股蠢劲
But sometimes you have to be stupid enough to start this kind of project.
然后要有一种坚持和勇气才能完成
And then you have to be persistent, brave enough to finish them.
我的连襟鲁伯特,帮我把原木从林子里运过来
I got my brother-in-law, Rupert, to help me bring logs from the forest
建造木屋
to build the log house.
在建造过程中,我们生下了这对双胞胎
In the middle of the building process, we had the twins.
(1999年)
我要工作,要当两个孩子的父亲
Trying to work and be a father of two children
同时建造一座复杂、耗时的房♥子
and build a very complicated, time-consuming house,
真的很难
it's the tough part.
他在一家医院里有一份全职工作
He had a full-time job at a hospital,
他一有时间就过来建房♥子
and then he worked whenever he had time over.
睡觉时间不多
There wasn't much sleeping.
晚上还要照顾两个宝宝
Then I had the night shift with the babies.
乔纳坦小时候不敢睡觉
Jonatan, he was, like, scared to fall asleep when he was small.
我每天晚上都哄着乔纳坦一起睡
So I slept with Jonatan, calming him every night.
我们会在凌晨4点左右睡着
We fall asleep like 4:00 in the morning,
然后我要去上班
and then I went to work.
我记得开车回家是很危险的
I remember it was very dangerous driving home.
我太累了
I was so tired.
我很怕…开车
I was really afraid... driving.
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表