剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
还有60秒
Sixty seconds, basically.
五
Five...
四
four...
三
three...
二、一
two, one.
好耶
Yeah.
英雄们
Heroes!
好耶
Yeah!
感觉如何?
How do you feel?
很好
Good.
准备好去看你的房♥子了吗?
Ready to see your house?
小心梯子
Be careful of the ladder.
很棒吧?
Incredible, right?
是 真漂亮
Yes, it's beautiful.
房♥子真漂亮
It's beautiful, the house.
不可思议
It's incredible.
这边有两个空间
There are two spaces over here:
两个房♥间、两间卧室
two rooms, two bedrooms.
还有厨房♥的空间
Also, there's a space for a kitchen.
还有
And
这里是你们自己的洗手间
your own bathroom, here
会接通自来水
with water.
从这里
Right through there.
洗手间
The bathroom.
很漂亮 真的很漂亮 不是吗?
It's pretty. It's really pretty, isn't it?
你喜欢吗?喜欢吗?
Do you like it? Yes?
这里
And here,
这里将是亚斯里的房♥间
here will be Yasiri's room.
这个是你的房♥间 对吧?
This will be your room, right?
喜欢吗 亚斯里?
Do you like it, Yasiri?
喜欢吗?
Hmm? Yes?
-你一定喜欢 -真漂亮
-You should! -It's beautiful.
我们会把你的床放这里
And here, we'll put your bed...
这里放个小婴儿车 还有她的小衣服
with a little stroller over here. And her little clothes,
她的衣柜
her dresser,
这里是另一间卧室
and this, another bedroom.
这个可以当我们的卧室
This could be ours.
是
Yeah.
这个是我们的卧室
This will be our bedroom.
马里奥和伊瑟拉大概是
Mario and Isela will probably be
在我们的帮助下搬进新家的第三千个家庭
somewhere around the 3,000th family that we'll have moved into a house.
每一次 当人们走进新房♥时
And every single time, when they walk into the home...
我几乎可以看到希望
you almost see hope come back in
又回到了他们的脸上和心里
to their faces and their hearts.
这是无价的
There's no price you can put on that.
是无法描述的感觉
There's no emotion that you can put on that.
是…
It's...
我也不知道 能帮助这么多家庭
I don't know. It's the privilege of a lifetime
这是我一生的荣幸
to be able to do that for so many families.
说实话
The truth is,
太令人感动了
it's very emotional,
我们从未想过会有这种事
something we never thought would happen.
但现在成了现实
But now, it's a reality.
是
Well,
这将改变我们的生活 改变孩子们的生活
it's going to be life-changing for us, for our children.
我们需要一座房♥子 这真是一种福
We needed a house. The truth is this is a blessing.
我们的生活将会改变 翻天覆地地改变
Our life is really going to change, so much will change.
借此机会
With this opportunity...
我们会过上更美好的生活
we are going to live a little better.
房♥子将成为我们的遗产 留给我的家人 留给我的妈妈 留给我们所有人
It will be our heritage, for my family, for my mom, for us.
我们自己没有房♥子
We don't have a house of our own.
这就像是梦想成真
This is like my dream becoming a reality.
我们将拥有美丽又安全的家
We are going to have a safe place, beautiful,
我们的孩子们可以平安地长大
and where our children can grow up peacefully.
我…
I'm...
我非常开心
I'm very, very happy.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你在家和爸爸在一起吗?
Are you home with Dad?
怎么了?
What's up?
没事 我只是想告诉你
No, I just want to let you know...
前两座房♥子建好了
the first two houses are done.
亲爱的 我真替你高兴 太好了
Oh, honey, I'm so happy for you. That's awesome.
是
Yeah.
我这辈子没有比这更自豪的事了
There's not many things I've been more proud of in my life.
这不仅仅是两座房♥子
And it's not just the two houses.
这两座房♥子代表着更重大的意义
These two houses represent so much more.
它们证明了这项工程
They're proving that this can be something
在未来有望可以影响几百万人
that can impact hopefully millions of people in the future
有望鼓励世界上的其他人
and hopefully encourage other people around the world
去冒险 去敢于梦想
that you should be taking risks, and that you should dream big.
这是可以成功的
It can work.
把一项很有前途的新科技
Bringing a promising and new technology
带到这样的小地方来
to a very small place like this,
我希望通过此事人们可以了解
what I hope will be gleaned from this
我们应该 也有能力
is that we should be, and we can
去克服困难 在条件最艰苦的地方把事情做好
make difficult things work in very difficult places.
因为我必须相信 我们的未来
Because I have to believe that we are going to reach a future
将会是一个人人都有家住的世界
where everyone in the world has a home.
终极目标是消灭无家可归
The ultimate goal is to end homelessness.
无家可归是个复杂的问题
Homelessness is a complex issue.
但如果把无家可归简化 看成是缺少居住空间的话
But if you simplify it to homelessness as a function of lack of shelter...
那它就是一个可以解决的问题
that's a solvable problem.
这项技术让我们可以去想象
And this technology lets us imagine,
也许是人类历史上第一次
perhaps for the first time in the history of humanity,
我们可以终结无家可归的问题
that we can end homelessness.
这是给宝宝的
This is for the baby.
我从未想过
I never thought that
这一天真的会到来
this day would arrive.
是 我们确实经历过一段坎坷
Yes, we suffered for a while, but
但是我们现在得到的比之前失去的更多
we've gained more now than we lost before.
好 走吧
Okay, let's go.
她也想帮忙搬行李
She also wants to carry some luggage.
给你
Here you go.
我相信有更大的事 非常特殊的事在等着我
I do believe that something big has been in store for me, something very special,
我对到目前为止发生的一切都非常感激
and I'm grateful for everything that's happened up until now.
我只祈求上帝保佑我健康 仅此而已
I just ask God for good health and nothing more...
我只需要继续前进的力量
just the energy to keep moving forward.
在我的新家里
In my new home, I look forward to
我期待与我的女儿们 在她们的卧室里共度时光
spending time with my daughters in their own bedroom.
外面下雨时 可以在干净的地板上玩耍
Playing on a clean floor when it's raining outside.
都是些和家人之间的小事
Just the little things with my family.
我感觉我的生活才刚刚开始
I feel like my life is just beginning.
我只有29岁
I'm only 29 years old.
伊瑟拉只有26岁
And Isela is only 26.
而且…
And...
我们还有
we have
一辈子的路要走下去
the rest of our lives ahead of us.
(纳卡胡卡的50个家庭 将于今年年底搬进他们3D打印的家)
(新物语基金会计划在2020年 再向全世界的一千个家庭)
(提供安全的住房♥)
(图标公♥司♥已经开始在得克萨斯州中部 为无家可归者3D打印住房♥)
(据说他们正在与 美国国家航♥空♥航♥天♥局探讨)
(继续开♥发♥建筑科技的话题)
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表