剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
This space is extremely emotional.
在我心中的位置很重要
It's actually connected to me.
光阴似箭 眨眼间这么多年过去了
How time flies! In just the blink of an eye, so many years have passed.
我不仅改变了我的家
Not only did I transform my home,
我的家也彻底改变了我
it totally transformed me.
在讨论开始前
Before our discussion
我想给你们看几个我们完成的关键项目
I'd like to show you some of the key projects we have done.
最重要的项目之一依然是我家
One of the most important is still my home,
国产变形屋
the Domestic Transformer.
你这公♥寓♥装♥修♥过吗?
Have you done any renovation on your apartment?
在改造成国产变形屋之后?
After Domestic Transformer?
我换了窗户
I changed the window.
之前是黄色玻璃 当然也很棒…
Before it was tinted yellow, which of course was fantastic...
香港信言设计大使是一个香港的基金会
The Hong Kong Design Trust is a foundation in Hong Kong
旨在培养年轻设计师的创意
that fosters creativity for the young professionals in design.
不如我们上楼去谈谈你们的项目吧?
Maybe we should walk upstairs and talk about your projects.
大约20多年前
Twenty-something years ago,
其实是我给张智强 介绍了第一份教学的工作
I was the one that actually offered Gary his first teaching job.
联合边缘设计学院 他的想法是
In conjunction with the EDGE Institute, his firm, he has the idea
与年轻人合作
that he wants to work with young people in a collaborative manner
来激发他们的最大潜力
to bring out the best in them.
必须要看清狭小空间内物体直接的关系
You have to see how things are related, and how things co-exist
以及它们如何共存
in a tight footprint.
我成为年轻建筑师的导师很重要
It's important for me to be a mentor to the younger architects
因为在这个行业里
because in our profession
我依然相信我们学过、体验过的东西
I still believe that what you learned and experienced
应该被传承到年轻一代
should be passed on to the younger generation.
生活的意义不应该是从卧室跑到厨房♥
Your life is not about running from one bedroom to the kitchen.
我认为 生活的意义更在于在家里做的事 在于你最喜欢的东西
To me, it's more about what you do at your home, and what you like most,
以及如何让生活更美好
and how to make it better.
张智强对未来年轻一代建筑师来说 就像催化剂一样重要
Gary actually is vital as a catalyst for the young architects in the future.
他总是心系未来
He is always interested in the next step,
总是想着突破传统
always interested in going beyond.
我考虑过我为什么要住这里 而不是搬到更大的房♥子里去
I think about what's kept me here instead of moving to a bigger space.
这是因为我选择让我的生活、我的家
It is because I have chosen to make my life, and my home,
变成改变格局的极端试验品
a radical experiment in transformation.
而且我也想帮助其他人改变格局
And I want to help other people transform too.
所有这一切都指向一件事
Everything points to one thing,
即我们该问问自己要如何生活
and that is, we should question how we live.
张智强的解决方案并不是唯一的办法
Gary's solution is not the only way.
人们需要有去尝试的意愿
You just need to have the willingness to try.
然后我认为我们的社会
And then I think we'd make a much more creative
就会变得更有创意、更加快乐
and, let's say, happier society.
房♥子到底能不能居住是高密度生活的关键
Livability is key to living at high density.
张智强的作为很正确
And Gary, quite correctly,
他把更小的户♥型♥ 变得更适合居住、有趣、舒适
has made smaller units more habitable, more interesting, more enjoyable.
家是我们娱乐、避风躲雨
Homes are places that we entertain in, that we retreat to,
躲避尘世或是炫耀自我的地方
that we hide in or that we show off.
我能想象 张智强在不断地 重新定义他与家之间的感情
And I have this image of Gary redefining constantly his relationship with his home.
我们大多数人有感情的家只有一个
Most of us only have one home to have a relationship with.
他有20个
He has 20.
他看待事物的方式不同 处理事物的方式不同
He sees things differently. He approaches things differently.
我认为这就是他的贡献
And I think that's what his contribution is.
我希望人们能从国产变形屋上学到些东西
I hope people can learn from the Domestic Transformer
不需要大房♥子也能住得奢华
that you don't need a large home to live luxuriously,
奢华在于家里的细节 在于对家的利用方式
that luxury is in the details of your home and the way you use it.
但愿有一天 人们会因为我教会了大家小即是美
I hope one day that I will be remembered for teaching people
而记住我
that small is beautiful.
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表