剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
当时我们生活很艰难
This was very difficult for us
因为我们没有得到任何关于乔纳坦的诊断
'cause we didn't have any diagnosis for Jonatan.
我们不知道该如何面对他或医治他,束手无措
We didn't know really how to meet him or treat him or what to do.
我们两人都感到十分沮丧
It was very, very frustrating for both of us.
我意识到房♥子建不完了,于是我便停工了
I realized I won't finish the house, so I stopped building.
有孩子之前,有了目标去追逐就好
Before children, you have a goal and you just go there.
有了孩子以后
Then there comes children,
一切就像是迷失在了充满风暴的海洋
and then everything is lost, like a stormy sea.
我必须改变实现目标的方式
You have to change the way of reaching the goal.
目标十分明确
And the goal was quite clear.
我们需要那座房♥子来抚养孩子
We needed the house for the children.
一年后,我们想重新开工
After a year, I wanted to start again.
但是风雨交加
But it was raining and windy,
在这种严酷的天气条件下,很难找时间建房♥子
and it was really hard to find time to build in these harsh conditions.
我在找帐篷和遮风挡雨的东西,来把施工现场罩起来
I was looking for tents and a cover to put over the building place.
有一天,我读到一本书
One day, I was reading a book
书里描述斯德哥尔摩,有一座房♥子建在温室里
describing a house inside a greenhouse in Stockholm.
书名叫做《与大自然共同生活》
The book is called PÃ¥ akacians villkor, "To Live Together With Nature."
这个想法来自本特沃恩
And the idea came from Bengt Warne.
(本特沃恩)
1970年代中期,有一个叫本特沃恩的人
In the mid-'70s, there was this guy, Bengt Warne,
他把温室建在了一个座普通房♥子外面
who basically just built this greenhouse on top of a regular building,
于是创造出了非常温和的气候
and thus created a very nice climate.
这真是令人♥大♥开眼界
And that was really an eye-opener.
这种延长舒适的季节
The way to extend the season
从而享受更长时间的地中海式气候的做法
in order to enjoy a more Mediterranean climate
令人感到耳目一新
felt very radical.
当我看到温室中的房♥子时,我很兴奋、很好奇
When I saw a house inside a greenhouse, I was excited and curious.
我把它拿给罗斯玛丽看,她说
I showed it to Rosemary, and she said,
“我去过那样的房♥子,特别棒”
"I've been in a house like that, and it was lovely."
我15、16岁时住在冰岛
When I was 15, 16, I lived in Iceland,
我去过一座类似的房♥子
and I went into something that looked similar.
那是个温室
It was a greenhouse.
我记得那种感觉,我说,“这个想法可能非常不错”
I just remembered the feeling, and I said, "It can be very, very good."
于是我们便采用了
So we just adopted the idea.
现在有了抵御天气的屏障
Now there was weather protection.
难度不大,也不是很贵
It's not difficult. It's not very expensive.
只需多作一些计划,但是收益却大得多
You have to plan a little bit more, and you will have a lot more benefits back.
(2001年)
我能听见有车开过来了
I can tell there's a car coming.
我会扶着你等
I'll hold you then and wait.
这里有维纳恩湖
We have this lake called Vänern...
它是欧洲第三大湖
third biggest lake in Europe.
淡水,很冷
Freshwater, quite cold.
夏季我们几乎每天都会去湖里游泳
We swim in there almost every day during the summer season.
湖对乔纳坦很有好处
The lake is very good for Jonatan.
我们把鞋脱掉吧
Let's take our shoes off.
从我们家那条小路走到湖边,对乔纳坦的健康很有好处
For Jonatan, it's very healthy to go down our little path to the lake.
他很喜欢下水
He loves to go into the water
因为可以感觉到身体与大自然的接触
'cause you can feel where your body is connected to nature.
这种和乔纳坦一起共度的时光,对安德斯来说很重要
And this time together with Jonatan is so important for Anders.
乔纳坦被确诊患有自闭症时
Jonatan had his diagnosis of autism
他正要过四岁生日
before his birthday when he was just turning four years old.
(2003年)
自然屋当时还没建好
The Nature House wasn't finished then,
所以我很担心我该如何去找他需要的空间
and I worried about how am I going to find his space,
如何让他开心
how am I going to make him happy.
我们从这些问题开始入手
We started with all these questions,
结果可以说一切都事与愿违
and everything went upside-down in a way.
安德斯对乔纳坦的期望很高
Anders, he had so high expectations of Jonatan,
发现儿子不是他想要的样子后,他很失望
and the disappointment of him not being the son he was wanting him to be
他很难过
was very hard for him.
有了孩子以后
When you have a child,
家长会想象自己和孩子一起踢足球,读书、讨论各种话题
you can see yourself playing football, reading books, discuss this and that,
一起去冒险
going on an adventure together...
但当孩子的表现完全不同时
And then when your child is acting very differently,
家长便会意识到这些梦想只是梦想而已
you understand all these dreams were just... dreams
没有任何实现的可能
with no option to fulfill them.
我现在很想上岸
Now I really want to get out.
-回去? -对
-Go back? -Yeah.
要游回去吗?
Should we swim back?
不,别说了
No, stop it.
我本来期待着将来与儿子共度快乐时光
I was looking for so much fun in the future, together with my son.
重新实现梦想
To remake your dreams,
这是非常困难的
that can be very, very, very hard.
所以我…当时完全崩溃了
So, yeah, I was... completely devastated
持续了很长时间
for a long time then.
我要走了
I'm leaving now.
好,我很快就到
Okay, I'll be right there.
我们当时过一天算一天
We lived, in a way, day-to-day.
遇到困难时,安德斯就会去房♥子那里
And when we faced difficulties, Anders went up to the house.
我没有意见
And I was fine about it.
“你在建造我们的房♥子,我来照顾乔纳坦”
"You're building our house. I'll take care of Jonatan."
我认为这样可以让安德斯集中精力
In a way, I think it made Anders focus
来给我们的家打造一个未来
on how he could build a future for the family.
乔纳坦七岁时,我们搬进了自然屋
Jonatan was seven years when we moved into the Nature House.
(2006年)
自然屋的意义要比我想象中大得多
And it meant so much more than I could imagine.
用了好几年时间他才适应了这座房♥子
But it took some years before he could find his place into this house.
我们设计房♥子时
When we planned the house,
想要一个大大的起居室,这样大家都可以聚在一起
we wanted to have a big living room where we could be together.
我们想把卧室设计得小一些
And we wanted to have smaller bedrooms
这样孩子们可以拥有自己的小空间
so the children can have their own little space.
但乔纳坦无法接受这个小房♥间
But Jonatan didn't accept this little room.
当时我没有意识到空间和环境
At the time, I didn't realize how space and environment
对自闭症患者有多么重要
was so important for people that has autism.
所以他选择了一间电视房♥
So he just chose a TV room,
后来那就成了他的房♥间
and it turned out to be his room after that.
(乔纳坦的房♥间)
我们还需要用某种东西
And then we needed to have something
来把厨房♥里的声音和他的房♥间隔离开
that was isolating the sounds from the kitchen to his room.
乔纳坦的门是我祖父做的
Jonatan's door, my grandfather, he made it.
是我们大家一起设计的
And we all sort of designed it.
但他做出来的门非常精致
But he made it very, like, detailed.
那朵小花是我们家的象征
The little flower is like a symbol for our family.
门很厚实,是用实木做的
It's a real thick door made of solid wood.
乔纳坦对此非常自豪
Jonatan's very proud of it.
对我们家来说非常实用
It's very practical for our family,
因为他需要时就可以把门关上,独处在自己的空间里
'cause he can close it when he needs to be on his own and have his space.
罗斯玛丽让我把房♥子设计成,可以种这些植物的样子
Rosemary had asked me to make this house to have these plants.
“植物能用来做什么?”
"What can we do with them?"
“我们也许会变得更健康
"We could probably get healthier.
我们也许可以调整生活和饮食方式”
We could probably adjust the way we are living and eating."
对,那一串可以摘
Yeah... could have that one.
很好
Perfect.
自然屋有一条气候隔离带,或叫气候保护层
In the Nature House is the climate envelope, or climate shell.
就是木屋与温室墙壁之间的空间
The space in between the log house and the greenhouse
这里不像外面那么冷
is not as cold as outside.
正因如此,植物生长♥期♥差不多翻了一倍
Because of that, the growing season is like double.
这是最重要的,夏季变得更长
That's the most important thing. Longer summer.
我在建木屋的同时还造了菜园
Along with the log house, I'm building the vegetable garden.
我们开始讨论更大的工程计划
We started to have bigger discussions.
我们有温室、植物
We have a greenhouse, we have plants,
有水、有垃圾
we have water and we have waste.
为什么不把排污水系统,连接到植物系统中呢?
Why not connect the sewage system to the plant system?
好
Okay,
我们进去看看
so let's go inside and check.
-谢谢,-来看看新的系统
-Thanks. -Let's check out the new system.
真令人兴奋,好…
Exciting! Okay, okay.
第二套系统重新建造了
So system two is rebuilt...
我们位于安德斯的家最中心的地方
We're in the very heart of Anders's house.
生态屋的废水系统
The eco-house wastewater system.
(市政工程师,汉姆斯赫斯塔迪斯)
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表