剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
而且根本不够用
and hard to get by.
有时 孩子们会哭着跑来对我说 “爸爸 我饿了 我渴了”
Sometimes, my children will come crying to me, "Dad, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty."
那感觉太糟糕了
It feels awful.
感觉太糟 以至于我都想要哭着离家出走
It feels so bad, to the point where I just want to leave my house and run away crying
去做些什么
and do something.
这个地区叫纳卡胡卡
The area is called Nacajuca.
位于墨西哥东南部的塔巴斯科州
We are in Tabasco, southeast Mexico.
纳卡胡卡海拔仅10米
Nacajuca, it's just 10 meters above the sea level.
所以积水现象在这一地区非常普遍
So, flood, it's very common around this area.
这里的人♥大♥部分都是土生土长的
The land and the people, it's mainly indigenous.
我们合作的社区
The community that we work with
是纳卡胡卡最穷的
is the poorest people around Nacajuca.
他们没有公♥寓♥、没有自来水、没有电
They live without apartment, without running water, without energy.
居住条件非常恶劣
They live in very, very poor conditions.
他们的月收入大约只有50、60美元
The income, it's something about $50 to $60 a month.
(创家公♥司♥创始人 弗朗西斯科皮亚泽西)
所以他们不可能住得起房♥子
So there is no way for them to have a home.
对马里奥和伊瑟拉来说 这不是工作努力的问题
For Mario and Isela, it's not a matter of hard work.
这些人工作都非常努力
These people are busting their behinds
养家糊口
to try to provide for their families.
努力让孩子有饭吃 也许还能接受教育
To make sure their kids have food to eat and maybe get an education.
但在我们工作的这个纳卡胡卡社区里
But in this community, Nacajuca, that we're working in,
几乎要工作一辈子 才能拥有房♥子这样的资产
it would take almost a lifetime to be able to have an asset like a home.
土地是世代相传的财产
Land is a generational asset.
这将帮助家庭建立财富
And that is going to be the thing that helps build up wealth for families
为下一代人打好基础
and can set the stage for the next generation
让他们过上比父母更好的生活
to be better off than their parents are.
土地是我们工作中 最重要也最困难的方面之一
Land is one of the most important and difficult parts of our work.
最终 土地会送给这些家庭
Ultimately, this land is going to be given to the families.
所以当我们终于在纳卡胡卡得到批准时
And so, when we finally got that signed over in Nacajuca,
这是一场巨大的胜利
it was a tremendous win...
我们团队的胜利
for our team.
(2019年4月24日 地契转移)
你会说西班牙语吗?
Do you speak Spanish or not?
会一点
Just a little bit.
会一点?好…
Just a little bit? Okay, okay.
当地政♥府♥已经将土地买♥♥了下来
The local government has already bought the land
就是为了用作这次房♥屋开放
for the construction of this housing development.
(市政♥府♥职员 塞西里奥多明格斯巴蒂斯塔博士)
新物语基金会 给这些房♥屋的建设提供了资金
New Story has provided the funding for the construction of these houses.
我代表纳卡胡卡的同乡 对这一举动深表感谢
I'm immensely thankful for this initiative for my fellow Nacajuca countrymen.
(纳卡胡卡市市长 汉妮斯孔特拉斯博士)
(2019年4月25日 社区土地清扫)
我们很高兴能来到墨西哥
We're so glad to be here in Mexico.
我们找遍了全世界
We looked all around the world
想要决定在哪里建造第一个3D打印社区
to decide where we would build this first community that is 3D-printed.
我很兴奋我们选择了这里
And I'm so excited that it's here,
来与创家公♥司♥合作
working with 脡chale A Tu Casa,
帮助最需要住房♥的50个家庭
helping 50 families who are most in need of homes.
我认为我们将共同创造历史
I think we're gonna be making history together.
非常感谢你们的合作
So, thank you so much for your partnership.
(2019年4月26日 社区土地介绍会)
大家好 各个家庭 你们好
Hi, everybody. Hi, families. Hello.
我叫亚历山德丽亚
I am Alexandria,
是新物语的一位主管 我们是位于美国旧金山的基金会
a Director of New Story, a foundation from the United States, in San Francisco.
认识大家我很兴奋
And I'm very excited to get to know all of you.
一年后 这里将建成一个社区
In one year, we'll have a community here
因为我们与创家公♥司♥合作
because of our partnership with 脡chale.
首先 我要感谢大家的爱与支持
First of all, I want to thank all of you for your love and support.
这里将是全世界第一个3D打印社区
It's the first community in the world that will be built using a 3D printer.
所以这个过程中 大家的相互信任与支持尤为重要
And so it's very important that you trust and support each other in this process.
我想恭喜大家 感谢大家今天的出席
So I want to congratulate you, and I want to thank all of you for being here.
我们会建造房♥子 你们会把房♥子变成家园
We'll build the houses. You'll turn them into homes.
我参加过很多竞赛
I've participated in plenty of contests,
我从没赢得过任何东西 连一块口香糖也没有
and I've never won anything, not even a piece of gum.
所以当他们说要给我一座房♥子时 我非常震惊
And so, when they told me that they'd give me a house, that was very shocking for me.
我很高兴、感觉很好
I became happy and felt good because
因为我可以给孩子们带来不同的生活了
I'd be able to give my kids a different type of life.
我们是这么想的
And that was the idea:
以后我们要继续工作 一点一点改善生活
from that moment we'd keep on working and improving, bit by bit.
终于 我们的生活要变得美好了
At last, our life was going to change for the better.
今天 我们已经在一起四年了
Today, we have been together for four years.
我认为安海尔是个好人
For me, Angel is a good person.
我父亲
My father
一直不喜欢我和他在一起
never liked that I was with him.
他说他永远无法让我过上好日子
He says that he'll never be able to give me a good life.
但当我陷入爱河
But when you're in love...
贫穷、富有、低微就都无所谓了
it doesn't matter if you're poor, rich, or humble.
只要我身体健康、心中有爱
As long as I have health and love...
一切就都很好
everything is good.
我们有福同享 有难同当
We are "for better or for worse."
(加州 旧金山)
所以目前的状况是有很多好事即将发生
So we're now at a point where a lot of good things are underway.
我们有了土地 有了入住的家庭
We have the land. We have the families.
政♥府♥也大力支持
We have the government being very supportive.
(新物语基金会联合创始人兼产品主管 马修马绍尔)
从理论上来看 一切都很美好
Things are looking good on paper,
但现实是从未有人给现实世界中的家庭…
but the reality is that nobody's ever printed homes...
对
Yeah.
打印过房♥子
...for families in a real environment before.
对
Yeah.
所以我们已经竭尽全力 去预测可能出现的问题
And so we've done all we can to anticipate problems,
但是我们依然有很长的路要走
but, I mean, there's still a long way to go.
有可能我们无法建成 世界第一个3D打印社区
The odds are we don't 3D-print the world's first community.
-这也是有可能的 -是
-So, I mean, that could happen. -Yeah.
我认为我们要准备好承认失败
And we just have to be ready to, I think, own it,
不要找借口 将这个消息告诉全世界
not make any excuses, and communicate that message to the world...
我年轻时经历了一次生活变动
At a young age, I had a-- you know, a life change.
我18岁时
When I was 18,
突然患上了一种非常罕见的癌症
out of nowhere, got a really rare form of cancer.
我很幸运地活了下来
I was fortunate enough to get through that moment,
但让我有了全新的视角
but it just put into perspective, like,
去想我们短暂的生命中 真正重要的东西是什么
what actually matters in this short life that we have?
对我来说 这个问题非常明确
And, for me, it was so clear.
就是去帮助别人
It was helping other people.
这样做的影响力要大得多
And doing that is so much more impactful.
说实话 我无法想象自己去做任何其他事
You know, to be honest, I can't imagine doing anything else with my life.
(图标公♥司♥)
(图标公♥司♥总部)
我们开始做这个项目时就知道 各种条件都对我们不利
We went into this project knowing that the odds were not in our favor.
但若想把任何事做下去 都必须承担风险
But you have to take risk to advance anything into the future.
第一阶段要给50个家庭 用3D打印建造50座房♥子
Phase one is 3D-printing 50 homes for 50 families.
因为我们将处于发展中国家
Because we're gonna be in a developing world context,
没有大量的资源
without a lot of resources,
此事的方方面面都很难
everything about this is hard.
有机器人技术问题 如何能让这样巨大的东西
So there's robotics problems. How do you get a giant thing like this
移♥动♥精度达到0.79毫米?
to move with 32th-of-an-inch precision?
还有高级建材问题 我们称之为“岩浆混凝土”
The advanced materials themselves sort of this, we call it "Lavacrete,"
是我们的专利混凝土混合物
but our proprietary concrete mix.
介于灰浆和混凝土之间
It's somewhere on the spectrum between a mortar and a concrete.
很有意思 它处于材料的灰色地带
Sort of in this interesting gray area as a material.
但它必须创造奇迹
But it has to do some black magic.
传统的混凝土应当可以流动 我们也希望混凝土流动
Typically a concrete either wants to flow. And we need concrete to flow, right?
因为它要从管子里流出来
It needs to go through the hoses and come out.
但如果它继续流动 只会变成一滩烂泥 而不是一座房♥子
But if it keeps flowing, we have a puddle instead of a house.
所以它必须在某一个精确的时刻停止流动
And so it needs to, at some point, with a lot of precision, stop flowing,
这样才能承载压在它上方多层材料的重量
so it can bear the weight of the layers being put on top of it.
然后所有这些不仅要在实验室里成功
And then all of that needs to happen not just in a lab,
还要在墨西哥纳卡胡卡 摄氏40度的气温下成功
but needs to happen in 105 degrees in Nacajuca, Mexico.
真的很疯狂
It's crazy, man.
(主控室)
我和亚历山德丽亚明天就要去墨西哥了
Alex and I are leaving tomorrow, basically, for Mexico.
是
Yeah.
所以我们回来后 就该把这东西打包运往塔巴斯科州了
So, when we get back, it's time to pack this thing up and head down to Tabasco.
(2019年7月11日 图标公♥司♥进展更新)
我们准备好了吗?可以在…
So, are we ready? Like, we roll in eight...
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表