剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
总是那个老问题 “长大后你想做什么?”
It's always the same old question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?"
我记得我每次都说:“我想做建筑师”
I remember every time I said, "I want to be an architect."
嗨
Hey.
你好吗?
How have you been?
好 你好吗?见到你真高兴
Good. How are you? Good to see you.
混得不错?
Still surviving?
是…还不错
Yeah. Yeah. It's all good.
走进张智强的公♥寓♥就像走进一个玩具
Walking into Gary's apartment, it's like walking into a toy.
下面有什么?
What's underneath?
是行李箱
It's luggage.
这与张智强的性格有很大关系
And that has a lot to do with Gary's personality.
他童心未泯
There's such a childlike quality to him.
这是我最早期的设计细节之一
This is one of the earliest details I designed
因为我发觉如果没有好用的把手
because I realized that if I don't have a nice handle
我就不想去拉动墙壁
I don't want to pull the wall.
这个把手很舒适
So this is rather comfortable.
-非常… -小心
-That's very-- -Be careful.
不要靠在墙上
Don't lean on the walls.
香港大部分时间很热
You know Hong Kong is hot most of the time
所以触摸金属表面感觉很好
so it's nice to touch metal surfaces.
很凉爽
It's cool.
顺便说一句 这是厨房♥
Oh, by the way, this is the kitchen.
我故意在冰箱前放了一个称
And I deliberately put a scale in front of the fridge
来警告自己不要总是打开冰箱
to warn myself not to open it too often.
尤其是上♥床♥睡觉之后
Especially after going to bed.
从很多方面来讲 他家几乎设计得像艘太空船
It's, in many ways, almost designed for a spaceship.
在太空船里空间非常狭小
In a spaceship, you have to be very compact.
每一寸空间都要充分利用
Every square inch counts and is accounted for,
张智强就是这么做的
and that's very much what Gary has done.
这样就成了阳台的空间
So it becomes balcony space.
还有 这地方真亮堂
And also, the place is just so shiny.
终于见到实际操作了
See it in action now, finally.
在普通的家里 人们会从起居室去到卧室
In a normal home, you move from the living room to the bedroom.
对我来说则根本没有这些概念
For me, I don't have these terminologies.
环境根据我的不同需求来改变
The environment changes for you, for different purposes.
我认为你说过 这就像让房♥间来到你的身边
I think you've said that this way the rooms come to you,
而不是你去到房♥间里 对吗?
instead of you going to the rooms, right?
只需改变布局
Simply by reorganizing things
或是改变自己的思维方式
or your mind-set
各个空间的功能就完全不同
the use is totally different
空间感受就完全不同
and your spatial experience is totally different.
这桌子怎么用?
So how does this table work?
就像瑞士军刀
This works pretty much like a Swiss Army knife.
可以拉出来
So you can swing out
有个轴
on a pivot.
来 我给你看个东西
Here, I want to show you something.
太棒了
Oh, great.
这是我家的模型
This is my home in miniature.
这是无限组合方式中最重要的十种
This shows the ten most significant scenarios of limitless permutations.
看到模型后
When you see the model,
就能更好地理解这套房♥子有多小
you get an even better sense of how small the space actually is.
如今人们都用面♥积♥来描述自己的家
These days people explain your home in terms of the area.
对我来说 面♥积♥是完全无关紧要的
To me, it's totally irrelevant because
家的关键在于与家人之间的距离
it's really about the distance between the family
与家具之间的距离才是更重要的
and between the furniture that is more important to realize.
你打造了多少个这样的公♥寓♥?
How many versions of the apartment have you done here?
过去40年中吗?五套
Since the last 40 years? Five.
40年只有五套?
Five in 40 years?
最新的这个国产变形屋
And this last mode as the Domestic Transformer
大概用了十年
was pretty much, 10 years.
从2007年开始改造的
Since 2007.
1988年左右 我母亲建议把公♥寓♥买♥♥下来
My mother suggested to buy the apartment around the year 1988,
那是我大学毕业后一年
one year after I graduated from university.
30年前 这套公♥寓♥卖♥♥三十五万港币
Thirty years ago, this apartment cost 350,000 Hong Kong dollars.
大约是四万美金
That means it should be around 40,000 U.S. dollars.
我从建筑学院毕业后
Since I graduated from architecture school,
(1988年 第二种布局)
我用我家做试验 每隔几年就改变一次
I try to use my home as a lab to transform once every several years,
每次采用一个不同的概念
every time for a different concept.
(1989年 第三种布局)
这套公♥寓♥的一个早期版本…
In one of the first versions of this apartment,
他当时很年轻
he was quite young then,
然后他决定把所有的东西
and he decided that he wants to put everything--
包括书本、收藏品、CD和全部杂物 都放在墙上的书架上
his books, his collection, his CDs, all his junk on shelves along the wall,
(1998年 第四种布局)
再用一个白色的帘子遮起来
and he had a white curtain that draws around them.
打开的部分不同 我家实现的功能就不同
Depending on which part you open, I transform my home for a different purpose.
我受到了菲利普史塔克的影响
I was influenced by Philippe Starck.
我第一次去他家时说 “张智强 这是个医院”
First time I was there, I just said, "Gary, this is a hospital."
我觉得他不太高兴
I don't think he was very pleased.
当然了 可以说我是在和他开玩笑
But at the same time, I was, in a way, joking with him.
那不是医院
It's not a hospital.
那是我去过最超凡的空间之一
It is one of the most ethereal spaces I've ever been.
最初 他只是把一切都消除了
In the very beginning, he just simply negated everything.
把所有东西都整洁有序地藏了起来 从而创造出了空旷的空间
Making pure space by hiding everything in an orderly manner.
我认为那成了 他所追求的艺术素养的一部分
I think that becomes part of the art that he is pursuing.
最后一次改造是2007年
The last transformation is actually 2007.
我去上海出差 回来之后
I have a business trip to Shanghai and then when I'm back
我看到公♥寓♥漏水了
I saw water leaking out from the apartment.
那是海水
The water is actually the sea water.
我们是用海水来冲马桶的
We use the sea water as flushing water.
很恶心
It's really nasty.
房♥子完全毁了
The place was completely destroyed.
我很生气 但是气消得也快
I was so angry, but for a very short time.
因为我开始感到兴奋、备受鼓舞
Because I started to feel very excited and inspired
因为这是个改造房♥子的好借口
because this is such a good excuse to redo my home again.
我这次改造很认真
I really took it seriously and spent
用了非常久的时间来做改造 足足有一年
an abnormally long period of time, one year, doing changes.
我不得不从头开始 去观察周围的建筑来寻找灵感
I had to start over and look to my surroundings to be inspired.
在香港 人们在利用有限的资源方面非常有创意
In Hong Kong, people are so creative in using limited resources.
这就给了我灵活改造的灵感
That really inspired the idea of transformation and flexibility.
我还从隔壁那栋楼得到了大量灵感
Also, I was very much inspired by the building next door to my home.
楼里有很多摊位
They have a lot of stalls inside the building
都非常狭窄
that are always so narrow,
还不到1米宽
less than three feet wide,
但里面的活动非常多
but they have so many kinds of activities inside.
他们早上开门
They open it in the morning
然后每天晚上再把东西都收回去
and then put it back every day and night.
这是每天的日常活动
It's a daily ritual.
给了我很多灵感
That really inspired me.
(2007年 第五种布局)
我决定让改变成为我家的主题
I decided to make transformation the main idea behind my home.
他算是把空间的灵活性、适应性
He's basically sort of realized the dream
发挥到了极致 实现了梦想
of the ultimate flexibility and adaptability of space.
这套公♥寓♥很小 大约和典型的美国起居室一样大
The apartment is small, about the size of a typical American living room.
但它的设计很复杂 移♥动♥起来却很简单
But it's a very complex design based on very simple moves.
我无需从一个房♥间去到另一个房♥间
Instead of me moving from one room to the other,
我完全不需要动
I practically don't move.
根据我的需求
It depends on what I do.
我会把家变成相应的样子
I transform the home for that particular purpose.
(餐厅)
(厨房♥)
(客房♥)
最常用的布局之一
One of the most popular scenarios
是我的家庭影院
I have a home theater
可供四至六位朋友观赏
for four to six friends.
(家庭影院)
另一种布局是
In another scenario
我可以把这两面墙拉出来
I could pull these two walls out
然后浴缸就出现了
and then reveal the bathtub.
整个空间就变成了水疗馆
The entire space could be a spa.
(家庭水疗馆)
洗衣房♥也可以根据需求
The laundry space could also expand and contract
进行扩张、收缩
depending on whether you are using it or not.
(洗衣房♥)
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表