剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
应该是“环保废水系统”
Or I should say "the sustainable wastewater system."
我与安德斯的合作,是从我给他的房♥子做评估时开始的
My work with Anders started when I made an assessment of his house.
一开始,我对这套系统的实际效率,很感兴趣
In the beginning, I was interested in the actual efficiency of the system.
(排出)
我们上去采个样
Let's jump up and take a sample.
-这是B号♥杯子,-去吧
-This is B cup. -Go for it.
自然屋里有一套生态循环系统
We have an eco-cycle system in Nature House.
好
Great.
我们把厕所里的废水
We take the wastewater from the toilets...
输送到地下室去处理
and treat it in the basement.
净化过的水
The water that's been cleaned,
再用水泵输送到温室里去灌溉所有的植物
we pump it up to water all the plants in the greenhouse.
废水经过处理就不是废水了
Now that the wastewater is treated, it's not really a waste.
其实是很好的营养物质来源
It's actually a perfect source of all the nutrients
给可持续的农业系统提供了必要的肥料
that we need to have a fertilizer for a sustainable agricultural system.
在我看来,那就像是植物的营养补给
In my brain, it's just like nutrition for the plants.
我吃植物的果实
I eat what's from the plants.
我不吃植物的营养补给
I don't eat the plant's nutrition.
我会吃西红柿
I eat the actual tomatoes.
然后我们把水输送到一号♥植物种植地
Then we pump the water out to plant bed one.
然后水再流回这里
And then it runs back here.
我们对房♥子进行了一年的监测
We did this one-year screening of the house,
发现这个系统很有效率
and it turned out it was actually a really efficient system.
我每周都会对水进行采样测试
Every week I take samples and tests of the water.
我努力去模仿大自然的各种过程
I try to imitate nature's processes.
我觉得我不会想要其他的生活方式
I don't think I would want it any other way.
我并没有被老爸关于这座房♥子的想法洗♥脑♥
I'm not victimized by my dad and his visions for this house.
对我来说,这座房♥子让我对向生态系统里
To me it was just a question of becoming more aware
投放哪些化学物质变得更加关注
on what chemicals I put in the system.
我喜欢化妆品
I like makeup.
我喜欢美容护肤品,我用洗发水、护发素
I like products. I use shampoo, I use conditioner.
我不想吃这些东西里所含有的化学物质
And I don't want to eat the chemicals that are in those things.
我要开始去寻找有机替代品
So for me it was like starting to find alternatives that are organic,
那些对生态系统更安全的产品
that are more safe to use in the system.
谁都可以在温室里建一座房♥子
You can build a house with a greenhouse,
但如果没有整套循环系统
but it's not a nature house
那就不是自然屋
if it's not the whole concept with the recycling system.
我们的废水里含有我们所需的一切
We have our wastewater, and it contains everything that we need
来支撑长♥期♥、可持续发展的农作物系统
to have a sustainable and long-term sustainable agricultural system.
但是在瑞典,废水处理存在着垄断
But in Sweden, there is a monopoly on treating wastewater.
市政♥府♥想把所有的房♥子
The city wants to connect all houses
连接到市政当局的污水处理系统中
to the municipality's system of sewage treatment.
完全没有必要把我的房♥子连接进去
There's no need at all to connect my house
因为我有一套独♥立♥的系统
because I have a freestanding system.
我不需要市政♥府♥的系统,因为我的系统更优秀
I don't need the city's system, because my system is better.
我的系统在对资源进行再利用
My system is renewing resources.
他们的则不行
Their system is not.
瑞典的法律法规并不比其他国家更严格
Sweden is not more regulated than any other country,
但我们的文化认为所有人必须非常平等
but we have this thing that everybody has to be very equal.
所以无论是什么东西,每个人都要支付同样的份额
So you have to pay an equal share of everything.
(法♥院♥)
我们认为每个人无论拥有什么东西,都不应该比其他人拥有更多
We have this feeling that nobody should have anything more than the other one has.
偏离主流太远的话就会被制裁
Venture too far away from the mainstream, then you'll get cut down.
令人沮丧
It's frustrating.
市政♥府♥不停地寄来表格和文件
The city, they keep on sending forms and papers.
(前台)
非常费时间
It's extremely time-consuming.
你好
Hello?
我想向土地与环境法庭递交文件
I want to hand some papers to the Land and Environment Court.
我去市政♥府♥对他们说,“我建了个新房♥子”
When you go to the city and say, "I have something new,"
他们的表格里没有
and they don't have that in the form,
他们说:“这种房♥子不存在”
they say, "It doesn't exist."
是,它不存在,因为它是一种新房♥子
Yeah. It has not existed because it's new.
“是,但我们的表格里没有”
"Yeah, but we don't have it in the form."
“不批准”
"It's not approved."
我想这些是需要盖章的第一批? 这些附件?
I guess it's the first ones that need to be stamped? The attachments?
对
Yes.
无论有什么证据、无论它如何运作
It doesn't matter what proof, how it works,
是否漂亮、是否有益
if it's beautiful, if it's good,
是否它给我们提供食物,都无所谓
if it feeds you,
因为他们只想让我交钱
because they want you to pay.
这令我很生气
That makes me angry.
他们认为我很麻烦
They think of me as a problem.
他们应该把我当成一种资源
They should think of me as a resource.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thanks.
来自其他国家的人对我们所做的感到惊奇
People that come from other countries are amazed at what we are doing.
但在这里,我们似乎与体制格格不入
And here, it's like we don't fit in, really, in the system here.
如果他们强迫每个人,为一个不好的系统付钱
If they make everybody pay for a system that's not good,
这个系统还会令人们对自然屋失去兴趣
that will stop people from being interested in nature houses.
那等于是禁止人们与众不同
You're not allowed to be different.
在瑞典,我们自己建造房♥屋的传统
In Sweden, we have a long tradition
有悠久的历史,这是为了在严酷的气候中生存下来
of building houses to survive in this tough climate.
嘿,孩子们,你们想吃多少比萨饼?
Hey, kids, how many pizzas do you want?
我要吃净素比萨
I'll take a vegan pizza.
纳塔莉的加工芝士
Natalie's plastic cheese.
这芝士很好
It's good cheese.
不,不好
No, it isn't.
有两根烟囱穿过房♥子
We have two chimneys going right through the house.
很独特
They're very unique.
壁炉里一直燃着火
The fireplaces, they're always working,
所以房♥屋取暖无需用电
so we don't need electricity to heat up the house.
让房♥子给人一种古老的感觉,但还是非常舒适
They give a feeling of coming to a house that is old but still is very comfortable.
在冬季,房♥子里我最喜欢的地方是房♥顶
My favorite place in the house during the winter is the roof.
很适合约翰纳斯上楼去锻炼身体
It's good for Johannes to go upstairs and work out,
因为室内开着壁炉,很温暖
because it's kind of warm inside because we light the fireplace.
屋顶尤其暖和,因为热空气上升
And especially along the roof, because the heat rises up.
你来吗?
Are you coming?
来,我来了
Yes, I'm coming.
每个星期六,我和乔纳坦会烤蛋糕
Every Saturday, Jonatan and I bake this cake.
要不要看看该先做什么?
Shall we read what to do first?
蛋糕只是让我们有一件可以一起做的事
This cake is really just a place to meet and do something together.
不好
Oops.
不要再弄了
Not again!
乔纳坦得到诊断后,我去翻阅了关于自闭症的一切资料
When Jonatan got his diagnosis, I tried to read everything about autism...
还有心理学的
psychology.
我试图去理解人类的大脑
I tried to understand the human mind
去理解与之相关的一切
and understand everything.
但对我没有帮助
But it didn't help me.
安德斯眼中的事物,他总想把它们当成一个问题去解决
Anders sees things, and he wants to solve them as a problem.
就像工程师一样
Just like an engineer.
但乔纳坦不是一个我们能解决的问题
But Jonatan is not a problem we can solve.
我其实是在寻找答案
I was really looking for answers.
安德斯和乔纳坦之间出过一件事
There was a moment between Anders and Jonatan.
当时我不在场
I wasn't there when it happened.
安德斯当时很生乔纳坦的气
Anders had been quite angry with Jonatan,
想让他做一些他做不到的事
wanting him to do things that he couldn't live up to.
乔纳坦对他说
Jonatan communicated to him,
“我已经为了你做了这么多
"I've done so much for you...
这么多次
so many times.
你感受不到我的爱吗?”
Can't you feel my love?"
他们的灵魂在那一天交融了
Their souls met on that day.
我终于不再将他视为一个问题,而是一位亲密的朋友
Finally not seeing him as a problem, but as a close friend.
自那以后一切都改变了
That changed. The... that meeting.
安德斯接受了他的现状
Anders accepted him for what he was.
我认为这是我们在处理期望时都应做的
And I think that is something we all had to do with our expectations.
因为有期望才会有失望
'Cause it's our expectations that makes us disappointed.
那就是他们的突破
So that was their breakthrough.
今天天气真好
What a lovely day.
天气真好,对
Lovely day, yes.
我面对他时充满了尊重,没有期望
Meeting him with total respect and no expectations,
只有爱
just with love,
这令我受益良多
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表