剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表
要接受不可知,并在建筑中接受它
To accept the unknown and to accept it in architecture…
然后不确定自己最后会得到什么 可以是很可怕的
to not be sure what you're going to find in the end, could be really scary.
我认为做建筑师真的需要很大勇气
I really think to be an architect you really need lots of courage.
你需要希望
You need hope.
搞笑的是,在瑞典语里“希望”就是“要跳”
And it's really funny because, in Swedish, "hope" is "to jump."
所以你第一件事要做的事就是要跳
So the first thing to do, you have to jump.
要够胆跳
And to dare to jump,
你要有足够的信念说 我了解这间屋和建筑商
you need enough conviction to say that I know that the house and the builders,
我们会一起做一些好东西出来
that we will do something good together.
然后当然你需要有爱
And then, of course, you have to love.
因为你无法建任何东西出来
Because you can't construct anything,
无法建任何好东西出来,如果你没有爱
anything good, if it is not with love.
《超创意新居》
如果你想要一间可以看到大自然的屋
If you want to have a house where you could see the nature,
那你就要身处于大自然之中
you need the nature to be around.
(法国,拉巴斯蒂德自♥由♥城,小时屋)
我总是说我们不需要建构日落
I always say that we don't need to construct the sunset.
你只需要让它成为屋的一部分就行
You just have to let it be a part of the house.
(屋主兼建筑师,安娜莎夫皮尔)
We see, really, the landscape a part of the house…
我们真的视景观为这间屋的一部分
而这间屋也是景观的一部分
and the house a part of the landscape.
这间屋精彩的原因不是因为它很旧
This house is not incredible because it's old.
当然这是一间古老的屋
Of course, it's an old house.
它精彩并不是因为有很好的设计
It's not incredible because it's got a nice design.
当然它的设计也很好
Of course, it's got a nice design.
这间屋真正特别的地方 是因为它跟大自然之间的联♥系♥
But it's really special because it has this connection with the nature.
因为这间屋跟外面的世界有密切的联♥系♥
As the house is so connected with the outside world,
所以它总会给你带来惊喜
the house is always surprising you.
它永远都不一样
It's never the same.
我们在日间和夜间 使用这间屋的方法也不同
We don't use the house in the same way in the morning and the evening.
即使随着年月的过去
And even when the years are passing,
这间屋也有改变 因为大自然占据的部分越来越多
the house, it changes, because the nature is taking more and more part of it.
当然,生命这样才更加有趣
And of course, life is more interesting in this way.
这里有一种好客的感觉
There's a sense of hospitality.
一间对各种生物都热情好客的屋
It's a house that's hospitable to every kind of being.
对植物,对动物,对人类
To plants, to animals, to people.
这里有自♥由♥的感觉
There's a sense of freedom.
它表达的不只是哲学
And it translates not only the philosophy,
还有安娜和朱利安二人内里灵魂的精神
but the spirit and the very soul of Anna and Julien.
(《世界报》建筑评论人 伊莎贝馨尼亚)
这间屋座落于一座小山之上
The house is situated on a small hill,
正正在贝云和巴斯克地区的边界
exactly on the limit in between Bayonne and Basque Country.
所以这里有海、比利牛斯山脉和郊外
So we got the sea, the Pyrenees mountains, and the countryside.
这是一间非常古老的农舍
It's a very, very old farmhouse.
这间屋至少存在了200年,甚至是300年
This house has been here for at least 200 years, maybe 300 years.
他把这个给你?
He gave this to you?
对
Yeah.
这是给你的
That's for you.
我爱你,爸爸
I love you, Dad!
华朗婷喜欢这些蛋糕仔
Valentine loves these little cakes.
我跟我先生朱利安在这里住
I live here with Julien, my husband.
我们一起在我们的建筑师楼工作
And we're working together in our architecture office.
我们的女儿小露今年23岁
And our daughter, Lou, who is 23.
我们的女儿华朗婷在巴黎读高中
And our daughter, Valentine, she's in high school in Paris.
但当然周末和放假时,她都会在这里
But of course, she's here during the weekends and all the vacations.
她的男友也会来
And her boyfriend is here as well.
再次见到他们真好,华朗婷,对吗?
It was cool to see them again, Valentine, wasn't it?
对
Yes.
你其他朋友也来吗?
Were there any other friends of yours?
-卢根说什么? -他没有说话
- What did Lugane say? - He didn't say anything.
因为卢根有点爱上华朗婷
Because Lugane was a little bit in love with Valentine.
真的吗?
Really?
华朗婷说:“他就好像弟弟一样”
Valentine said, "He is like a little brother to me."
我感受到他的痛,太可怕了
I can feel his pain, that was horrible!
我来自瑞典斯德哥尔摩附近的一个村落
I'm from Sweden, from a village just close to Stockholm.
我爸爸他经常工作
My father, he was working a lot.
他是个工程师和发明家,他常常出外工干
He's an engineer and inventor, and he was traveling a lot.
很明显影响我最深的人是我妈妈
And it's clear that my mother was the one that influenced me the most.
她给我们自♥由♥,不会给我们任何建议
She left us free. She didn't give us any advice.
她就让我们寻找自己,做自己
She'd let us search for ourself, to be ourself.
我那时候很想当舞者
And I really wanted to be a dancer.
其实我被斯德哥尔摩的 皇家芭蕾舞学校录取了
Actually, I was accepted at the Royal Ballet School in Stockholm.
为了上这所学校,我都没有跟父母同住
So I didn't even live with my parents to go to this ballet school.
瑞典语真的很美丽 “存在”是念成finnas till
It's so beautiful in Swedish. The word "to exist" is called finnas till.
Finnas的意思是“找到”
Finnas, it means "find."
所以其实真正活着,真正存在着 你就要找到一些东西
So actually, to be really alive, to really exist, you have to find things.
如果你没有寻找 那你怎能找到任何东西?
And how could you find something if you're not searching?
对我来说,跳舞是一种寻找的方法
And I think for me, dancing, it was a way of searching,
不只是用眼睛去看世界 而是用全身去感受世界
to see the world not just with your eyes, but with your whole body.
这就是做舞者时学到的东西
That's what you learn when you're a dancer.
你真的利用整个身体去看这个世界
It's really to look at the world with your whole body.
这真的是一种分♥析♥建筑的方法
This is really a way of analyzing architecture.
你要从身体开始
You have to start with the body.
手指公很痛
It hurts the thumbs.
对,我在流汗
I'm sweating, yeah.
我觉得自己非常幸运
I will always feel that I had such enormous luck
找到这间屋
to find this house.
我们找了很多年
We had been looking for so many years.
我们想找第二间屋
We wanted to find, like, a second home.
在巴黎生活,工作总是占据了
Living in Paris, work used to take, like,
每天、每星期和周末的大部分时间
a big part of the day and of the week and of the weekend.
(屋主,朱利安莎夫皮尔)
后来,我们真的觉得很迫切要找个地方
After a while, we really felt the urge to find a place where we could,
让我们离开一下,寻回时间的感觉
you know, take a bit of distance and try to find a sense of time.
起初我们来到这里是巧合
At first, it's a coincidence that we ended up here.
那么,我们到了
So, here we are.
主要是因为小露的情况
Mostly because of Lou's situation.
她有脑瘫,基本上是运动性障碍
She has cerebral palsy, which is basically a motoric handicap.
我不知道你做了什么
I don't know what you have done here.
你的头发都卡住了
You are so tangled!
我们以前过暑假都是极度疲累
We were used to spend summers that were extremely physical and tiring.
然后我们9月回来的时候都是累死了
And so, we are coming back in September absolutely wasted,
因为我们去了一些不是无障碍的房♥子
because we had been, you know, in houses that were not accessible,
每天抬小露上两层楼三次
lifting Lou up for two stories three times a day.
这张枱弄痛了我
The table is hurting me.
真的吗?
Really?
啊,是你的脚
With your foot!
所以我们想建一间方便我们的屋
So we wanted to create a house that would be easy for us.
行了
There you go.
我的脑袋总是想着很多事情
There is often too much going on in my head,
当我在电脑前,一切就搞掂了
yet when I'm in front of the computer everything works out.
你所有的想法都是晚上想出来吗? 对,是这样
You get all your ideas during the night? Yeah, it's like that.
那么我们一直在找…
And so we looked, and we looked, and we looked.
终于,我们有一天,走进了这个房♥间
And finally, we-- One day, we entered this very room here.
来吧,我们走吧
Come now. Here we go now.
这里很明显就是我们要找的地方
And it was very obvious that it was here.
我们就觉得:“好吧,是这里了”
We just felt, "Okay. That's the place.
我想坐在这里
I want to sit here.
我想在这里觉得无聊 我想在这里什么也不做
I want to get bored here. I want to bring down time."
这间屋那时候是个废墟,完全是个废墟
The house was a ruin, a complete ruin.
通常这些地方又暗又潮湿
And normally, these spaces, they are completely dark and damp.
但这间屋整个屋顶都掉了下来
But in this house, the whole roof have just fallen down
所以光线都直接照入屋里
so that light was pouring in.
所以它就像个空地一样
So it was like a clearing.
真的好正
It was incredible.
我们都很惊喜
We were so surprised.
我记得我第一个想法
And I remember my first thought.
就是:“我不应该拆了它
It was, "I should not destroy this.
我应该把它完全保留”
I just have to keep all of it."
然后华朗婷说:“好吧
And then Valentine, she said, "Okay.
我们只需要扫一下地,就可以搬进来”
We just have to sweep the floor, and then we move in."
我说:“好了,她喜欢这里”
I said, "Okay, she's into it."
剧集 | 家园(2020) | 导航列表