剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
He should be here soon. Look.
他们太可爱了
They are so cute!
他们都剃光头了
They have their heads shaved!
是啊 组团剃头
Oh yeah, in solidarity.
那布莱恩剃了吗
Did... Did Bryan shave his head?
没有吗
No?
-这个没安全感的男人 -没错
- Oh, insecure man. - That's right.
他得跟大家待在一条船上啊
You gotta get on the train, man.
只是人们从世界各地赶来
It's just people who come here from all over the world
向这位专家求诊
to meet with this one specialist.
每个人都非常有礼貌 安静
Yeah, and everybody is so gentle and quiet.
真的非常非常好
It's actually very, very nice.
-我很开心你们找到了他 -对啊
- I mean, I'm so glad you guys found him. - I know, right?
哥们
Hey! Bruh!
你好吗
What's up?
-很高兴见到你 兄弟 -很高兴见到你
- Good to see you, man! - Nice to see you!
别来无恙啊 你好小洛 过来抱抱
How's it going? Hey, Lo! Come here.
-你好啊小洛 -嗯
- Hey, Lo! - Yeah.
记住我们得去拿那个药
Hey, remember, we gotta pick up that medicine
在冰箱里 放在罗纳德那
from the fridge to keep at Ronald.
对 好的
Oh yeah, got it.
我差点丢了一瓶一万美金的药
I almost lost a bottle of medicine that cost...$10,000.
没错 超贵的
Yeah. A lot.
超贵的
A lot. Yeah.
听着 刚才挺好的
Uh, listen, this was great.
我很享受跟这小家伙共处
I really enjoyed getting to hang out with this little bro.
-你见过我这哥们了 -是的
- Yeah, you meet my friend here, Lo? - Yeah.
有什么想法 他还是一股泡菜味吗
What do you think? He still smell like pickles?
-不是吧 哥们 -抱歉
- Bro, bro. - Sorry.
有一点吗 有一点
A little bit? A little bit?
-好吧 -有一点泡菜味
- All right, all right. - Smells like pickles a little bit?
那可是外伤 你不能这样往上面撒盐
That is an open wound. You can't just pour salt like that.
-我知道 -听着 我想帮忙 什么都行
- I know, yeah. - Listen, I want to help out. Whatever I can do.
我们把孩子们送去罗纳德那 然后我俩出去
We're gonna put the boys down at Ronald and then we'll go out.
我也可以去罗纳德那
'Cause I can also come to Ronald.
-完全不是问题 -哥们
- It's not a problem at all. - Bro.
-好吧 -我们要出去
- All right, well-- - We're gonna go out.
你要吃点什么吗
You wanna get something to eat?
报复来了 忍♥着吧
Payback! Sucka!
酷 你觉得呢 洛根
Yeah, that was cool. What'd you think of that, Logan?
他喜欢
Oh, he liked it.
这不犯法吗
Is this illegal?
哥们
Bruh.
圣马可医疗中心
-哥们 -哥们
-Bruh. -Bruh.
万宝路啊
Marlboro Lights, huh?
你以前抽骆驼牌的
You used to smoke Camels.
什么都行 我不在乎
It's whatever. I don't really care.
要来点吗
Want some of this?
-那边有警♥察♥ -那边还有医院呢
- Cop's right there. - Hospital's right there.
你想做什么 哥们
So what do you want to do, bruh?
什么都行
Anything.
-你决定吧 听你的 -好吧
- You decide. Whatever you want. - All right.
打车还是坐地铁
Wanna take a cab or subway?
两者都不要
None of the "Abruhve."
你一顶 我一顶
One for me, one for you.
-我没有自行车 -不是问题 哥们
- I don't have a bike. - Oh, that's not a problem, bruh.
看那边
Look at that!
那是夏日舞台 有免费音乐会
That's SummerStage. Free concerts.
我把住了
I got it back.
天 感觉时速得有一百英里了
Oh, man, it feels like a hundred miles an hour.
这是最棒的感受之一
It's one of the best fucking feelings.
真的
It's really one of the best feelings.
-这感觉真的很棒 哥们 -是啊
- This is really nice, man. - Yeah.
埃塞克斯酒店
来啊 哥们
Come on, bruh. Bruh, bruh.
不对 哥们 是另一边
No, bruh. The other way.
小心
Watch out.
差点骑到坑里去
Almost hit a pothole.
这里有来自
And here we have members
世界上所有宜居大♥陆♥的人们
of every habitable continent in the world
到《六人行》里的中♥央♥公园景点来拍照
taking photographs of Central Perk from the sitcom, Friends,
另一处鲜活的艺术景点 一句复杂的经典台词
another living art installation in time, a complicated punchline
也是由这部喜剧带火的 纽约城
spun by this complicated comedian, New York City.
格林尼治村其中一处近期的地标景点
One of the great recent landmarks to land in Greenwich Village,
奇妙的束缚鸟舍 就在右边
uh, the wonderful bondage birdhouse up and right.
左边是玛丽危机酒馆
Marie's Crisis Cafe to your left,
一家波西米亚餐厅
a bohemian restaurant
始于1929年 有现场钢琴演奏
with live piano music since 1929.
我超级推荐这里的众人自娱歌♥唱会
I cannot recommend the sing-a-long enough.
太阳在那边
So the sun's that way.
-看来搞砸了 -是的
- I guess I fucked it up. - Yeah.
这里没有日落 不过没关系
This is not a sunset, bruh. It's all right.
这也很美 很棒
It's nice, it's nice.
该死
Aah, shit.
莎拉抓狂了 我得走了
Sarah's freaking out. I gotta go.
-糟了 -没事的 没事
- Oh, no! - It's all right, it's all right.
-谢了 哥们 -要是需要什么
- Thanks, man. - If you need anything...
不用 我挺好的 你的头盔
No, I'm good. Do you want your helmet?
不用 送你了 哥们
No, that's your, bro.
-好的 -能摊煎饼
- Good. - It folds pancake-flat.
放在你的手提箱里
Put it in your suitcase.
我会用得上的 万一回家路上被车撞了呢
I'm gonna need it. Probably get hit by a car on the way home.
别乱说 哥们 这不好笑
Shut up, dude. That's not funny.
布莱恩
Bryan.
你的家庭很美好
Your family's beautiful.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
你也过得挺不错
You turned out pretty good too, man.
也许吧
Maybe so.
我爱你
I love you.
哥们
Bruh.
我也爱你 哥们
I love you, too, bruh.
谢谢你带我看日落
Thanks for the sunset.
-回见 哥们 -回见
- See ya, bruh. - Later, bruh.
来自科林
哥们 能过来吗
要是现在让我想一个猎艳的主要目的
I suppose if I had an essential goal on the cruise right now,
那就是展示出我很激动能活着
it would be to exhibit the fact that I'm thrilled to be alive
而且还能受人敬仰
and to still be respected.
我想那些佛教♥徒♥可能会问
I suppose the soulful or the Buddhist out there might ask,
你为什么需要别人的敬仰
"Why do you need respect from others?
那种活着的刺♥激♥ 那是你自己的事
"The thrill to be alive, that's your own business.
你可以在自己的房♥间里找刺♥激♥
You can do that in your living room."
但猎艳对我来说并非如此
But that's not what the cruise is for me.
猎艳在于寻求
The cruise is about the searching
一切存在的有价值的事物
for everything worthwhile in existence.
我会欣赏花朵的美丽
I mean, I will appreciate the beauty of a flower,
同时 我也会大胆暴露自己
and then likewise, I will stand exhibitionistic
并让花朵欣赏我的美丽
and have the flower appreciate the beauty of me.
这就是我现在对猎艳的感受
Well, that's how I feel about cruising right now.
我要做个引用
And I would say having a quote, unquote,
跟花朵的"亲密爱情"
"Intimate love affair" with a flower
比跟一些平庸人类的"亲密爱情"
is far more psychotic and riveting
更疯狂
than having an "Intimate love affair," Quote, unquote,
更引人入胜
with some of the banal creatures of the human race.
不过我还是会喜欢跟人恋爱
Although, I'd be into that, too.
我也说不好
Yeah, I don't know...
如果你问我...
If you ask me...
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表