剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
好 那周五如何
All right, how about Friday?
周五我要去看梅雷迪思·蒙克的演出
Uh, Friday I'm going to see Meredith Monk at BAM, so...
不过你可以一起来 等等
But you could come with. Wait...
我们不能出去约会
We can't go on a date.
你能想象吗 那太疯狂了
Can you imagine? That'd be crazy.
周一如何
How about Monday?
周一我有年级测验
Monday I have to grade quizzes, so...
好吧
Oh, okay.
就是周一
Monday it is.
我忍♥不住
Can't help it.
感觉有点愧疚
I feel a little guilty.
我没有 我感觉非常爽
I don't. I feel really good.
就是这样
Yes!
-怎么了 -我就喜欢这样的
- What? - I'm about it!
谢谢
Well, thank you.
-早 -早
- Good morning. - Good morning!
我现在真想吻你
I want to kiss you so bad right now.
可别
You better not.
我给你买♥♥了咖啡...
Well, I got you a coffee, but...
真贴心 我可以一起喝
Oh, cute. I can combine these.
-早上好啊 -你们早上好
- Good morning. Good morning. - Morning. Hello.
昨晚过得如何
How was your evening?
能发给我吗
Can you send it to me?
可别圈我
Don't tag me in that,
国税局会查的
the whole thing with the IRS.
我得给我妈打个电♥话♥
Gotta call my mom!
-你知道他们怎么了吗 -不知道
- Do you know what's going on? - No.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's going on? What is going on?
我现在就要用手♥机♥买♥♥个望远镜
I'm gonna buy a telescope with my phone right now.
我们中奖了
We just won Take 5!
耶
Yeah!
不可能 什么
Shut up! What?
你们说真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
-没错 -真的
- Yes, Ezzy. - Yeah.
昨天你们走后 谁的主意来着
After you guys left-- Whose idea...?
贝蒂 是贝蒂
Oh. Betty, Betty.
我们去了一家酒窖
So we went to this bodega, right.
总之就是 我们走了进去
Basically, we get in there--
贝蒂说 咱们一起买♥♥张奖券
Betty says, "Let's get a ticket together."
-太有才了 -然后我们就赢了
- Brilliant! - And then we won.
-我们赢了 -多少钱
- We won! We won! - How much?
-两 -两万吗
- Twenty. - Thousand?
是的 姐妹 我都说不出口了
Ah! Yes, girl! I can't even say it.
我们赢了
We won!
每人两万吗 不 是总共吧
Like each? No total, like total.
-不 姐妹 是每人 -每人好吗
- No, girl. Each! - Girl, each.
每人啊 恭喜了
Wow, each! Congrats!
我这辈子从来没赢过什么
I've never won anything in my life!
-直到现在 -我哭了 我真的哭了
- Until now. - Like, I'm crying! I'm honestly crying!
看起来你都忘了怎么哭了
Looks like you forgot what crying is!
是啊
Yes!
我们赢钱了 我们赢钱了
We won some money! We won some money!
我们赢钱了
We won some money!
妈的 我居然回家了
Wow, I fucking went home!
没事的 你的胃好点了吗
Oh, that's right. How's your stomach?
不好 皮拉尔 一点都不好
It's not good, Pilar. It's not good!
-抱歉 -很遗憾
- Sorry. - I'm sorry.
我要把想要的内♥裤♥每种颜色都买♥♥遍
Well, I'm gonna buy every color pants I've always wanted.
你现在有钱去看心理医生了
Now you can pay for that therapy.
来自比尔: 在脸书上看到消息了
我们发财了吗
明白我的意思吗 去他妈的
You see what I'm saying? You know what, fuck it--
我要买♥♥辆摩托车
I'm getting a motorcycle.
姐妹 你可以去打肉毒杆菌了
Girl, you can get that Botox!
天啊
Oh, boy.
一分钟就是这种感觉啊
And that's what a minute feels like.
你能相信一个男的在全国电视上干了这种事吗
Can you believe that a man did that on national TV?
-我很喜欢 -哪个节目
- I love it! - Oh. Which television show?
叫《罗杰先生的社区》
It's called Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.
《罗杰先生的社区》
Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood.
对
Yeah.
没错 是个儿童节目
Yeah, it's a children's show,
但我也会推荐给成年人看
but I'd also recommend it for adults.
我会推荐给任何人看
I'd recommend it for anyone, actually.
好了 谢谢
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
别忘了
And don't forget:
你是特别的
"You're special,
保持自我就好
just the way you are."
没错 谢谢
Yeah. Arigato.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表