剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
我的天 那顿鸡肉大餐绝对值得一等
Oh, my God. The chicken is definitely worth the wait.
你在听我说话吗 喂
Are you? Hello?
你在听吗 先生
Excuse me? Sir?
-先生 -啊
- Sir! - Hey!
不好意思 我的天 真对不起
I'm sorry. Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
-我的血 -对对 真对不起
- My blood. - Yeah, yeah. I'm so sorry.
老天爷
Jeez Louise.
你刚刚在说
You were talking about, uh...
提醒我一下你刚才在说什么
Remind me again what you were talking about.
众口难调
第三季第二集
操
Fuck.
自行车店
格兰丁女士
Ms. Grandin?
坦普尔·格兰丁
Temple Grandin?
不是...
No...
操
Fuck!
行 哥们 我周末上班 无所谓
Yeah, nah, man. I'll work weekends, whatever.
没问题
No problem.
太好了 那我周一到周三上班
Great, so let's have me Monday through Wednesday,
你周四到周日
and you Thursday through Sunday,
我们整个夏天都这么排班
and then we'll just do that for the rest of the summer.
不是吧 你还真爱上那房♥车生活了
Oh, no shit. You're really feeling that RV life, huh?
是的哥们 远离城市 真的很爽
Yeah, dude. More upstate. It's-- it's fucking cool, man.
我在那边遇到了一个女人 她挺酷的
I met this woman up there. She's pretty cool.
她有条狗
She's got a dog.
来了来了 高♥潮♥部分来了
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Here's the best part.
你的节奏感真强
You really timed out the music very well.
高♥潮♥来了 高♥潮♥来了
Here it comes, here it comes.
太美妙了
Oh, yeah! Yeah!
很棒 对吧
I know, right?
太棒了
Oh, yeah.
我的天 我特别喜欢来这个地方
Oh, my God. I can't stop coming to this place, man.
-天呐 -我想让你经历一次
- Wow. - I just wanted you to experience that,
你懂吧
you know what I'm saying?
我这周都来了三次了
Man, I--I literally have been here three times this week.
你能送我去东方大道吗
Uh, can you take me to Eastern Parkway?
可以 但是 你想再来一遍吗
Yes, but... you wanna go around one more time?
必须的
Oh, yeah.
我不太了解她
I don't know much about her, man,
但我不觉得她住在纽约
but I don't think she lives in New York.
但克莱尔·丹尼斯住在纽约
But Claire Danes does, you know.
我为什么会在乎克莱尔·丹尼斯住在哪儿
Why do I care about where Claire Danes lives?
这跟我有什么关系
What does that have to do with anything?
因为克莱尔·丹尼斯在电影中饰演坦普尔·格兰丁
'Cause Claire Danes played Temple Grandin in the movie.
-有关于坦普尔·格兰丁的电影吗 -是的
- There's a Temple Grandin movie? - Yeah, man.
这真是...
That's--
-这会是个愉快的夜晚 -《神秘的古庙》
-It's gonna be a good night. - Legends of the Hidden Temple.
-好吧 -我们为什么要说这个
- Yeah. - Why are we talking about this?
我们刚才在说你的自行车
We were...we were talking about your bike.
对 我看见了坦普尔 然后我走出去
Oh, Dude! I saw Temple, then I go outside,
我的自行车就被偷了
and my bike was stolen.
-天呐 哥们 -是啊
- Aw, man! - Yeah.
太操蛋了 我很遗憾
That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.
真让人伤心 那是辆新车啊
Yeah, it really is a bummer. It's a brand-new bike, too.
真糟糕 你查了克雷格列表网吗
Aw, shit. Well, have you checked Craigslist?
我有几个朋友在克雷格列表网上
I have some friends who found their stolen bike
找到了被偷的自行车
on Craigslist.
没有 我根本没往那想
No, I didn't even think about that.
偷自行车可不一定都是为了自用或转租
Yeah, man, it's not just all sublets and cum.
还有自行车海盗 懂吗
It's also bike pirates, you know?
售卖♥♥
自行车
你今天选错人了
You picked the wrong guy today.
*你不过就是个普通小偷 普通小偷*
*You ain't nothin' but a common criminal, common criminal*
*趁我进店偷我自行车*
*Stealing my bike while I'm in the store*
*自己赚钱去买♥♥吧*
*Get a job and get your own bike*
这是什么
Oh, what's this?
罗斯10变速自行车带锁和水壶 375美元
好吧
Hmm, all right.
怎么熄了
Uh-oh. What's going on here?
办公椅
*普通小偷 普通小偷*
*Common criminal, common criminal*
*你是个普通小偷*
*You're a common criminal*
看看这个
Oh, what do we have here?
上好现代书桌椅
好了
Okay.
画作
超大酷画
不错
Yeah.
棒呆
Hell yeah.
酷
Oh, yeah.
动感单车 免费
抱歉老是麻烦你
I'm sorry you have to go through this all the time.
我儿子国♥庆♥日要来
My son's coming in here for July 4th.
你好 我是马蒂 句号♥
Hello, I'm Marty. Period.
我看见你挂出来的鱼缸了 我很感兴趣 句号♥
I saw your fish tank, and I am very interested. Period.
我能明晚来拿吗 问号♥
Can I come pick it up tomorrow night? Question mark.
*普通小偷*
*Common criminal*
你们好 伙计 我想找唐
Hey, what's up, fellas? I'm looking for Don.
我是克雷格列表网上的 找唐
From Craigslist. Don...
你就是唐
Don?
你是唐吗 你是...
Are you Don? Are--
他是唐...
Is that D--?
谢了 谢谢
Thanks, fellas. Thank you.
我是克雷格列表网上的马蒂 约好来拿座椅的
I'm Marty from Craigslist. I hit you up about the seats?
靠
Damn.
唐
Yo, Don!
他一开口 你今晚就走不了了
He talks, you gonna be here all night.
我还在跟你老板说呢
So, I was telling this to your boss.
最后一次测试是在10还是15年前了
The last testing we did was 10, 15 years ago.
但他说太近了 可还是这样了
But he was saying that's too recent, but here we are.
-你说什么 -赶快完事吧
- I'm sorry? - Let's just get this over with.
我很忙 你觉得要多久
I don't have all day. How long you think it'll take?
我是马蒂
I'm-- I'm Marty.
我给你发了邮件
I e-mailed you
说要来取克雷格列表网上的汽车座椅
about the sedan seats on Craigslist.
我...
Oh, I-- I--
我以为你是监工领班
I thought you were with the lead inspector.
他们终于想引起
You see, they're finally trying
那些开♥发♥商大量关注这里了
to get some of those developers interested in this lot.
所以这里这么空
That's why it's this empty.
对 就在那 座椅在那
Oh, yeah, there they are. There are the seats.
很漂亮的座椅
They're beautiful seats.
不会吧
No, no, no, no, no.
-这是血吗 -是 车祸弄的
- Is this blood? - Yeah, from a car crash.
我还没机会清理呢
I haven't had a chance to clean them yet.
不过座椅很漂亮
But the seats are beautiful.
我可以给你点果酸和柠檬汁
You know, I can give you some cream of tartar and lemon juice
一下就弄干净了
and it'll come right out.
小冰柜里有啤酒
You know, there's some beers in the cooler.
自己去拿吧 我马上就回来
Help yourself, and I'll be right back.
我去拿果酸和柠檬汁
I'll get that cream of tartar and lemon juice.
你不会想要一袋沙子吧
You wouldn't be interested in a bag of sand, would you?
不需要
Nah, I'm good.
妈的 这倒霉的沙子
Ah, shit. Man, this is cursed sand.
那时候 谁也不想住在这一带
Back then, nobody wanted to live around here.
-是吗 -可不是
- Is that right? - Yeah.
那时候街上连辆车都没有
Shit, there wasn't even no cars on the street.
那时我们在车里玩得可欢了
Boy, we used to have some fun in them cars.
-过去的好时光啊 -嗯
- Huh, back in the day. - Mm-hmm.
你不用省那些果酸和柠檬汁
Hey now, don't spare the cream of tartar and lemon juice.
你应该从另一边喷点 让它渗进去
You should put some on that end, so it'll soak in,
这样你从这边清洁
and then while you're working this end.
你从来没干过活吧
You never had a job, did you?
那是我的自行车啊 什么鬼...
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表