剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
- The clear, though, get the clear. - No, you didn't.
-好了 -真是的
- Okay. - Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
可怜的小东西
You poor thing.
这是你们的孩子吗
Is that your baby?
我报♥警♥了 这简直是疯了
I'm calling the cops, this is fucking crazy.
把一个婴儿一个人扔在大街上
Leaving a baby on the goddamn street.
911 你有什么紧急情况
9-1-1. What's your emergency?
我要举报 这里有个无人看管的婴儿
Yes, I need to report an unattended infant.
在杰弗逊街和威尔逊街的街角
At the corner of Jefferson and Wilson.
你把宝宝扔在外面了
You left the baby.
-对不起 对不起 -不好意思
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry. - Excuse me!
-请让一下 -你们是这个孩子的监护人吗
- Excuse you? -Are you responsible for this child?
-是的 这是我的孩子 你是谁 -别
- Yes, this is my baby. Who the fuck are you? - No.
爱迪 等下
Yo, Adi, please. Wait.
你们不能把一个婴儿这样扔在大街上
You can't leave a baby out on the street!
-你应该感到羞耻 -天呐
- You should be ashamed of yourself. - Oh my God.
你还是管好你自己吧 女士
Why don't you just mind your own fucking business, lady?
-爱迪 拜托 -听着 亲爱的
- Adi, Adi, por favor, por favor. - Listen, honey,
-我们要在这等警♥察♥来 -警♥察♥
- we're just gonna wait here for the cops to come. - The cops?!
别碰我 先生 后退
Don't touch me, sir! Back away!
他又没对你怎么样 他什么也没做
He didn't do anything to you! He didn't do anything!
是你来管我们的闲事的 好吗
You came into our business, all right?
-爱迪 拜托 -不 白人都喜欢这样
- Adi, por favor. - No, that's what white people do!
白人
White people?
他们到这个社区来胡乱指控我们
They come to this neighborhood and fucking accuse us!
-该干什么干什么去 -随你们怎么说
- Do what you gotta do! - Say what you wanna say,
但我不会让你们带着个孩子
but I'm not letting you take a baby
把他扔在大街上的
and leave it out on the fucking street
我们走 我们走
Let's go, let's go. Come on.
-就像扔个垃圾那样 -让开
- like a piece of trash. - Get out of our way!
-我说 走开 -你♥他♥妈♥给我滚开
- Yo, come on! - Get the fuck out of the way!
-这究竟是你的孩子吗 -我的天
- Is this even your child? - Oh my God!
你跳进游泳池里
So you jump in a pool,
可你并没有变得年轻
and instead of becoming younger,
而是变成了人工智能
you turn into an AI,
这是千禧一代的魔茧
and it's Cocoon but for millennials.
-这电影叫什么 -《魔茧》啊
- What's it called? - Cocoon.
那是什么情况
What the fuck is that?
给我他妈的让开 就是你这样的人...
Get the fuck out of my way! It's people like you--
我这样的人
People like me?
对 就是你这样的人指责我们
Yeah, it's people like you accusing us!
我是这个他妈的国家的公民
I'm a citizen of this fucking country.
管你自己的事去吧
Mind your fucking business!
-行了 -滚开
- Yo, yo, yo, yo! - Get out of here!
行了 谁报的警 大家消消气
All right, all right. Who called? Relax.
-就是这傻♥逼♥ -这两个混♥蛋♥
- This fucking bitch called. - These fucking lunatics
-把婴儿扔在那不管 -这不是真的孩子
- left an infant unattended-- - It's not a real baby!
冷静点
Calm down, man. Calm down.
我的天啊 这是个硅胶的娃娃 看
Oh my God. It's a silicone doll, look.
你吵来吵去就是为了这么个东西
This is what you're fighting about!
这是个硅胶的娃娃 看
It's a silicone doll, look!
我的天
Oh my God!
你吵来吵去就是为了这么个东西
That's what you're fighting about!
-你在干什么 -别激动 冷静
- What are you doing?! - Relax. Calm down, calm down.
别紧张 孩子是假的
Relax, the baby's fake.
我还是应该提出控告
I should still press charges.
-什么罪名呢 -她攻击我
- Yeah, for what? - She came at me.
不行 这行不通的
Nah, it doesn't work like that.
-行了 就这样吧 -别碰我
- All right, that's it. - Don't touch me.
谢谢 请走吧 再见
Thank you. Go on your way. Goodbye.
五金用品 应有尽有
离开这吧
Get out of here.
你们他妈的看什么看
What the fuck you looking at?
好戏结束了
Show's over!
-我知道宝贝... -你怎么能那么拿着他
- I know, baby-- - How could you hold him up like that?
你居然那样 就像他什么都不是一样
You just went like this, like he was nothing.
我也不知道 我有点激动 对不起
I don't know, I just got heated. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 孩他妈 对不起
I'm sorry, mama. I'm sorry.
好了吗
Okay?
她以为我是奶妈
She thought I was the nanny.
不 你不是奶妈 孩他妈 你是妈妈
No, you're not the nanny, mama. You're the mother.
你是妈妈 没事了
You're the mommy, okay? You're all right.
好了好了
It's okay. Okay?
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
行了 孩他妈 我们走吧
All right, let's go, mama. Let's go.
来吧
Come on.
-我想回家 -好的宝贝 我们回家
- I wanna go home. - Okay, baby, we'll go home.
对不起
Hey! Excuse me.
-我想是你们掉的 -谢谢
- I think you dropped this. - Oh yeah, thank you.
好说
Yeah, man.
好了 宝贝 有我呢
All right, baby. I got you.
有我呢
I'm here for you.
好
Okay.
-你在做什么 -嘘 他刚睡着
- What are you doing? - Shh, shh, shh. He just fell asleep.
好吧
Yeah.
乖孩子
Good boy.
好了
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, too, babe.
你觉得他会跟萨米合得来吗
You think he would've gotten along with Sammy?
会的
Yeah, yeah, I do.
-你来晚了 -列车一团乱
- You're late. - Hmm, trains were a mess,
再说我也没晚多少
and I'm not that late.
-你昨天不就穿的这件吗 -是的
- Didn't you wear that yesterday? - I did.
别对着我吼了
Don't you growl at me.
艾里伙计 你得刷刷牙了
Oh, Eli, buddy. You got to brush those teeth.
你能给我做个热狗当早点吗
Can you make me a hot dog for breakfast?
你不就是个热狗吗
Poof, you're a hot dog.
我马上就给你弄点吃的
I'll make you something in a minute.
你♥爸♥起床了吗
Is your dad up yet?
早上好 天非常好
Morning. It's a beautiful day.
也许你应该出去走走
Maybe you should get out of the house for a bit.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 跟我做
All right, come on. Come with me.
做这个
Here, do this.
拉伸 把胳膊向上伸起来
Stretch-- stretch your arms up.
深呼吸
Take a deep breath.
你才需要冲个澡呢
Ugh, you're the one that needs the shower.
某人的幽默感总算回来了
Well, someone's got their sense of humor back.
我没有能换的衣服
I didn't have a change of clothes.
-穿玛格特的吧 -真的吗
- Take one of Margot's. - Really?
随便了
Whatever.
脱掉
Take that off.
抱歉 我只是穿了...
Sorry, I was just putting--
那不是你的 脱掉
That's not yours. Take it off!
-好吧 那我... -赶紧脱掉
- Okay, let me just-- - Take it the fuck off!
好吧
Okay!
爸爸 我去布里奇特家了
Dad, I'm going to Bridget's!
玛里
我找到一个也许能行的地方 要见一面吗
来吧 艾里 我们走
Come on, Eli. Let's go.
我知道 我们马上带你去公园
I know, I know. We'll get you to the park soon.
这地方不错 我们去看看
Oh, there's a good spot. Let's check it out.
真不错
Ooh, that was cool!
好了 我觉得可以了
Okay, I think we got it.
艾里 让我看看
Eli, let me see.
伙计 你没有按下录影键
Oh, buddy, you didn't hit the record button.
来 再试试看
Here, try again.
-学狼 -轮到你了
- Be a wolf! - Your turn!
艾里 你真厉害
Oh, Eli, you're good!
我要抓到你
I'm gonna get you!
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表