剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
杰米玛 非常感谢你这么做
Jemima, thank you so much for doing this.
你需要什么的话告诉我
Anything you need, you let me know.
我向你保证 之前比这个短
I promise you, it was shorter,
-就一点点 -我来看看照片
- just a little. - Let me check the photos.
不不不不 我只有这一顶了
No, no, no, no! That's the only one I have!
我不知道 我要和这栋楼的物业谈谈
I don't know, I have to talk to the building,
但他们是这么给这地方打广♥告♥的
but they do advertise this
"在那里你所有的梦都会实现"
as a place "Where all your dreams come true!"
我知道我们有足够的饰品
Look, I know we have enough extras
我们绝对可以把这里填满
that we can definitely fill the space.
我们可以这里看起来非常有感觉
We could make it look mad moody in here.
有感觉挺好的 肯 你喜欢有感觉的
Moody's good. Ken, you like moody.
是 但他们不会在这里吃饭
Yeah, but they would never eat here.
这个地方看起来像是来吃炸肉排的地方
This looks like a place that you would come for some fucking schnitzel.
这让我有一种电影《谁陷害了兔子罗杰》的共鸣
It's sort of giving me Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Vibes,
-但这或许不是件坏事 -不不不
- but maybe that's not a bad thing. - No, no, no.
-走吧 我们继续找 -肯
- Come on. Let's keep looking. - Hey, Ken.
抱歉打扰你 但饰品组催我我看看
Sorry to bother you, but extras is really pushing me to see
这些能不能作为照片使用
if any of these would work as photos...
你带安全会议的议程了吗
Did you bring an agenda for the safety meeting?
没有 但我需要一个
No, but I'm gonna need one.
这些孩子每人只能工作四个小时
These kids can only work four hours each,
包括旅行 所以一对双胞胎和一组三胞胎
including travel, so a set of twins and a set of triplets
应该够用一整天了
should cover us for the entire day.
但这些孩子都不符合角色 看看
But these kids are all wrong. I mean, look.
双胞胎有游戏节目主持人的头发
The twins have game show host hair,
三胞胎看起来像首相
and the triplets look like they're premies.
或许双胞胎会剪头发
Maybe the twins will shave their heads?
我们能这样要求吗
Can we ask for that?
-我是说... -去问吧
- I mean... - Ask, fine.
把双胞胎的头发剪了 很好
Shave the twins. Perfect.
-我们搞砸了 -肯 什么都没搞砸
- We're fucked. - Ken, nothing's fucked.
我们正在想办法解决
We're working it out.
这是一个漂亮的房♥间
This is a beautiful room.
根本不对 看看那些木隔板
It's totally wrong. I mean, look at all the wood paneling.
就像我受戒仪式的那个地方一样
It's like where I had my bar mitzvah,
或是像《闪灵》一样 这里怕是会闹鬼
or-- or like The Shining. It's haunted, I think.
这让我想起了电影《猎鹿人》
It kind of reminds me of The Deer Hunter.
-不能再用那种慢进度做电影了 -确实不行
- You can't make movies that slow anymore. -No, you can't.
各位 我们已经晚了两个小时了
Okay, guys, we're two hours behind.
他们在外面吃饭如何
What if they eat outside?
行 在外面吃就在这里
Okay! They have an outside here.
这是啤酒花♥园♥ 就在这里
It's a biergarten. It's right out here.
-洛可可风格少了许多 -是吧
- Okay, much less rococo. - Right?
更像是泛亚的
A little more like pan-Asian, Germano-confused.
这里也太吵了
This is a sound nightmare.
这外面有条公路 你在逗我吗
It's a fucking highway out there. Are you kidding me?
之后的场景是 是一个雨夜
And the scene after it says it's a rainy night,
本应该下雨的
it's supposed to be a raining.
-我们可以下雨 -不 那需要特殊设备
- We can make it rain. - No, that's special equipment.
临时通知的话我没法弄到
I can't get that on short notice.
-我们可以洒水 -洒水吗
- Okay, we can do a wet down. - A wet down?
没人会在雨里吃饭
Nobody eats outside in the rain.
这里有一个啤酒花♥园♥
I mean, there's like a beer garden over here.
这就是德国啤酒花♥园♥
It's literally a German biergarten.
这就像是日式照烧啤酒花♥园♥
It's like a teriyaki fucking biergarten .
这根本就说不通
It makes no sense at all.
好吧 在楼上还有个地方
Okay, you know what, there's another location upstairs,
那里少了一些种族上的困惑
and it's a little less ethnically confused.
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I-- I-- I don't know.
这个露台本应该在哪里
I mean, where the fuck is this gazebo supposed to be?
-在房♥子的后院 -什么房♥子
- In the backyard of the house. - What house?
这里没有房♥子
There's no...no house.
我们可以把绿幕放在这后面
We can put a green screen back here.
你想要什么有什么
You can have whatever you want.
你可以有一所房♥子 更多的露台
You can have a house, more gazebos.
你可以有一个狗窝 里面有一只猫
You can have a doghouse with a cat inside of it.
我可以给你弄到一块绿幕
Yeah, I could get you a green screen.
-你怎么想的 黛 -我不喜欢绿幕
- What do you think, D? - I'm not crazy about the green screen,
但我们可以这么做
but we can make it work.
我过敏
I'm allergic.
好吧 我们要不要叫剧组来排练
Okay, should we call the crew, do a rehearsal?
-叫剧组吧 -大家辛苦了
- Yeah, call the crew. - Okay, great job, everybody.
不 停停停 停下来
No. Stop, stop, stop, stop. Just stop.
我们能不能先放一放
Can we just put the brakes on
午饭后再讨论这件事
and talk about this over lunch, please?
我们午饭时还有强制会议
We have the mandatory meeting at lunch.
该死 我忘了
Oh, shit. I forgot.
该死 该死
Freakin' out. Freakin' out.
我坐在这里 被困在机场
And I'm sitting there, stuck at the airport,
接到公♥司♥一位资历很浅的同事打来的电♥话♥
getting a call from this very junior colleague at the firm,
她告诉我这些资深合伙人中的一个
and she's telling me that one of these senior partners
想给她看一段油管上的色情视频
tried to show her a pornographic YouTube clip.
你们大家 别这样 千万别那么做
And I mean, guys, don't do that. Just don't do that.
而这位肥胖的 邋遢的 恶...
And now here's this fat, slovenly, just disgus--
老人在想 "老虎不在家 猴子称大王"
an old man thinking, "Ah, the cat's away!"
于是我不得不给这位同事打电♥话♥告诉他
So now I have to call this colleague and tell him,
发给 汤米 黛比
对了 我在订安全会议资料
"伙计 时代不同了
"You know, hey, pal. Times are different.
"你不能拿黄色视频给...
"You can't just go around showing porno to a...
吉吉发送给你和黛比
对了 我在订安全会议资料
吉吉发给你和汤米
对了 我在订安全会议资料
"一位正在自己工作的漂亮的年轻女性
"Beautiful young woman just minding her business.
"下次你想要发泄一下的话 打电♥话♥给我
"Next time you want to get your ya-ya's out, call me.
我们可以去个脱衣舞俱乐部之类的"
We'll go to a strip club or whatever."
时代不同了
You know, times are different.
你说你有点头疼
So, you say you're getting some headaches?
对 没错 我头疼
Yeah, sure. I get a headache.
纽约市大♥麻♥医疗护理中心
我头疼 没错
I got a headache, yeah.
你也许还有些恶心吧
And, um, maybe also you're experiencing some nausea?
也许吧 恶心 没错
Maybe, yeah. Nausea, sure.
你还有些焦虑吧
You also have anxiety, hmm?
对 我还焦虑
Yeah, I have anxiety,
这些可不是我们想要的感觉
and these are not the droids we're looking for.
好的
Oh, all right then.
看起来要做的事是
It seems like the course of action here
给你的头疼开些大♥麻♥
is to prescribe you some cannabis for your pain.
那边的赛思会来给你安排
Seth over there will set you up.
等等 这样... 就行了
Wait, that's... it?
我不需要患上青光眼或者癌症什么的
I don't have to have, like, glaucoma or cancer?
-或其他之类的吗 -你有青光眼吗
- Or anything? - Do you have glaucoma?
没有
No.
-你的视力有问题吗 -没有
- Do you have problems with your sight? - No.
有什么不舒服的话打给我
Call me if something's wrong, you know.
-好的 -好的
- All right. - All right.
谢谢你 莱瑞医生
Thanks, Dr. Larry.
谢谢你 莱瑞医生
Thanks, Dr. Larry.
好了 你可以选择你想要的剂量
So, you can choose the dosage you'd like to receive,
但我需要你填写这些表格
but I'm gonna need you to fill out these forms
是给纽约卫生署的
for the New York Board of Health,
然后我还需要你付两百块现金作为介绍费
and then I'll need the $200 cash for the referral.
你近来感觉如何
How have you been feeling?
我最近有些烦躁和容易疲劳
Yeah, I've just been, like, irritable and fatigued.
这些都是早期流产以后的
Those are all very typical symptoms
典型症状
after early pregnancy loss.
你还在用那些草药和蓖麻油包吗
Are you still using the herbs and the castor oil packs?
对
Yep.
很好 你这周继续用
Good, I'd like you to keep using those through the week,
我会再给你家发些其它的
and I'm gonna send you home with a couple of other ones
我想让你吃的 好了 可以了
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表