剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
我觉得他喜欢
Oh, I think he likes it!
我也是 兄弟 我也是
Me, too, buddy. Me, too.
你管一只无关紧要的大象叫什么
What do you call an elephant that doesn't matter?
一只"无关象"
An "irrelephant."
它棒极了
He's doing great!
它就想再玩一会儿
He just wants to play a little more.
谢谢大家 今天很棒
Thank you for a great day, everybody!
干得好
Nice work!
好吧
Okay.
给你一个零食 给你一个零食
You get a treat, and you get a treat!
别以为我忘了你 小姐
Don't think I forgot about you, missy!
应该给你也来个微量吸食
Should have given you a micro-dose.
你的壳是你骨骼的一部分
You know, your shell is part of your skeleton,
但这也是你的家 你的安全地带
but it's also your home, your safety zone.
这让我想起 好奇问一句 你家最近如何
Which leads me to... Just curious, how are things at your home?
绝育 绝育
Neutered. Neu... tered.
绝育
Neu-tered.
我真是太擅长当怪胎了 对不对
Wow, I'm really good at this weird thing, aren't I?
我得跟你说实话 卡蒂莎
I'm gonna be real with you, Kadisha.
吉祥没救了
Lucky's fucked.
但我告诉你 有了最高法♥院♥
But I'll tell you, with the Supreme Court
还有世界这个操蛋样
and the world being the way it is,
看起来我们大家都完蛋了
it seems like we're all fucked.
所以也许你才更幸运
So maybe you're the lucky one.
我喜欢你的眼睛
I love your eyes.
特瑞莎 我有没有说过我非常感激你
Theresa, have I ever told you how much I appreciate you?
谢谢
Thank you.
满满的爱
So much love.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
迷幻蘑菇
"蘑菇的耐受性形成速度快"
"Tolerance to mushrooms builds quickly."
"接连两天服用蘑菇
"Using mushrooms two days in a row
可能会降低其效果"
may lead to a diminished experience."
基恩
Gene?
火葬场的人来了
Cremation pick up is here.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
我马上就去
I'll be right there.
好
Okay.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我感觉不太舒服 但没事
Yeah, I'm feeling a bit off. I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
好多袋
Whoa, that's a lot of bags.
看来上周很忙啊
Somebody had a busy week.
是啊 上周我杀了好多生
Yes, I, uh, took a lot of lives last week.
这有助于生意兴隆
Hey, it keeps the lights on.
是的 是的
Yes, it does.
老天
Jesus.
剧烈的...
The violent...
循...环...
cycle... of...
生育过程
breeeeed-ing.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
我得回去
I gotta go.
抱歉 我觉得我有点偏头疼
Hey, I'm sorry. I think I've got a migraine.
还拉稀 太难受了
And diarrhea, so gross.
-明天见 -那你的预约呢
-I'll see you tomorrow. -What about your appointments?
取消吧 或者叫嘉妮来
Oh, we can cancel or just call Jarny.
-嘉妮 -抱歉 是珍妮
- Jarny? - Sorry. Jenny.
抱歉 打电♥话♥叫珍妮来吧
Sorry. Just call Jenny.
-救命 -拜托了 救命
- Help, help. - Please, help!
怎么回事 一个一个说
What's going on? One at a time.
我在为全国巡演做练习
I was practicing for all-states
然后我去拿吃的了
and then I went to get food and--
然后她的猫掉进了低音号♥里卡住了
And then her kitten fell into the tuba and she got stuck.
-它出不来了 -你能找个兽医来吗
- We can't get her out. - Can-- Can you get a vet?
兽医正要出去 我不知道...
The vet's on his way out. I mean, I don't know--
别急 别急
Hold on. Hold on.
咱们去看看
Let's go take a look.
谢谢 太感谢了
Thank you, thank you. Thank you so much!
天啊 谢谢你
Oh my gosh! Thank you!
天啊
Oh God.
我摸到它了 还暖着 这是好事
Oh, I feel her. She's still warm, that's good.
真♥他♥妈♥软啊
And so fucking soft.
对 它卡住了 卡住的猫
Yep, she's stuck. Stuck cat.
卡猫
Staccato.
好吧 我来试试
Okay, I'm gonna try something.
-数到三 准备好了吗 -好了
- On three. You ready? - Yeah.
你要开始数吗 还是...
Are you gonna start counting, or--
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
住手 你在干什么 快住手 麦琪思
Stop! What are you doing? Stop it! Matches!
住手
Stop it!
-天啊 -快停手
- Oh my God! - Stop!
好了 这是第一步
Okay, that's the first step.
你有没有看到 该死 叫什么来着
Have you seen the-- Damn! What are they called?
剪刀
Scissors?
产钳
Forceps?
在抽屉里
In the drawer.
好像松点了
I think I loosened--
没错
Yeah.
很容易
Easy does it.
你好啊猫咪 好了
Hello kitty. Okay.
-我做到了 -天啊
- I did it! - Oh, my God!
-你♥他♥妈♥有病吗 -不 天啊
-What the fuck is wrong with you? -Oh, no! Please God!
不 不要啊
No! No!
苏医生 苏医生
Dr. Sou! Dr. Sou!
它还有热气 该死
She's still warm, God damn it!
我做了什么啊
What have I done?
对不起
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
他今天拉肚子
He has diarrhea.
什么
What?
我没能...
I can't do it any...
什么鬼
What the hell?
今天感觉怎么样
How are you feeling today?
挺好的
You know, I feel fine.
我觉得起作用了
I feel like it's working.
你还有再想过自杀吗
Have you had any further thoughts of suicide?
当然 不 没有了
Well, sure-- No, I'm... Uh, no.
-那就好 -对 是好事
- Well, that's good! - Yeah, it's good.
我觉得挺傻的
Um, I feel silly for being
对药物这么抗拒
so resistant to the medication.
你的工作怎么样了
And how's your work going?
好多了 我在考虑养一条狗
Much better. I've-- I've been thinking about getting a dog.
-我觉得这很棒 -是啊
- Wow, I think that's great. - It is.
真的 很棒
No, yeah. It's good.
确实有一些我不太希望有的副作用
There are some side effects I'm not so psyched about.
要我继续吗
You want me to keep going?
不用了 可以停了
No, it's fine. You can stop.
振作点 宝贝
Cheer up, baby.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表