剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Okay, you're all set.
谢谢
Thank you.
给我们看看 什么鬼...
Show us, show us! What the--
在选三明治吗
Checking out the sandwiches?
不知道选哪个
Can't decide which one I want.
-那就都尝尝 -热量太高了
- Try 'em both. - Mm, too many calories.
梅米 准备好了吗
Mamie, are you ready?
叫我海伦·瑞蒂[美国七十年代著名女歌♥手]
Call me Helen Reddy.
好吧 这边走
Okay, right this way.
很好 梅米
That's great, Mamie.
好了 朝右边走一小步
Okay, take a small little walk to your right.
很好 轻轻地 好了 停
Nice. Gentle. Okay, stop.
很好
Great.
好了 走回中间去
Okay, take it back to the middle.
或许 稍微跳起来一点
Maybe, like, give a little jump?
-小跳一下 -好
- Give a little hop. - Okay.
很美
Beautiful!
非常完美
That's perfect.
感觉你就像专业模特一样驾轻就熟
You look like you've been doing this your whole life.
如果真像你说的那样
If there's even a little bit of truth in that,
也是多亏了你的指导
it's because of you.
我觉得你像是生来就在照相馆一样
I think you were born in a photo studio.
好了 知道吗
Okay. You know what?
-我们希望她多笑一点 -好的
- We like it when she smiles better. - Okay.
能稍微微笑一下吗
Can you give me one of those smiles?
-正面露齿的 -好的
- From before? - Okay.
很好
Yeah, that's perfect.
梅米 有人给你看过手指屁♥股♥吗
Hey, Mamie, has anyone ever showed you the fingerbutt?
手指屁♥股♥ 没有
The fingerbutt? No.
假装你被吓到了
Look like you're shocked.
我的天
Oh my God!
非常好 非常好 利亚姆...
That's great, that's great. Liam, Liam--
利亚姆 你让开
Liam, get out of the way.
太棒了
That's great.
-好 -太神奇了 梅米
- Yes! - That's magic, Mamie.
-太好了 -好样的
- Yes, Mama! - Get it girl, yes!
岁月无痕
看看你 你光彩照人
Look at you! You look luminous!
你的皮肤都在发光
Your skin is glowing!
看着像是别人的皮肤
Looks like somebody else's skin.
看看那些牙 黑暗的地方都能发光
And look at those teeth. They glow in the dark,
在发光啊
that's glowing.
岁月无痕
很漂亮啊 看起来又白又亮还放光
They look beautiful. They look white and bright and shiny!
看着像是有放射性的
They look radioactive.
我太激动了 我认识个模特呢
I am thrilled. I know a model!
岁月无痕
嚯 整版的
Wow, full page.
他们为什么总能有办法提醒我上岁数了
Why do they always find ways to remind me about my age?
是啊 就像 我的天 我以为我都忘了
Yeah, like, oh my God, I think I almost forgot,
我老了
I am old.
除非有人提醒 不然我从来都不会想我的年纪
I never think of my age until somebody reminds me.
我仍然感觉像是三十五岁
I still feel like I did when I was 35.
我仍然感觉和你三十五岁时的样子一样
I still feel the same way as you did when you were 35.
天啊 这太烧脑了
God, that is such a mindfuck.
-去他们的 你拿到钱了吧 -支票呢
- Screw them! You got paid, right? - Where's the check?
好不容易 一个月后才兑现
Finally, a month after the fact.
那我们去哪
Ugh, where are we going?
-我选牙买♥♥加 -姑娘们 再来点喝的吗
- I vote Jamaica. - Can I get you girls another drink?
好啊 姑娘们很想再喝点
Oh, yes. We girls would love another drink.
岁月无痕
他妈的
God damn it.
没事 真的
No, it's okay, really.
这是我啊 看出来没
It's me, see?
噢 原来是这么回事
Oh, okay. That's what's up.
晚安
Have a good night.
-女士 等一下 -什么事
- Hey-hey, lady, wait! - What?
你不介意我跟你合张影吧
You mind if I take a selfie with you?
不会 来吧
No! Come on.
真的吗 太好了
Really? Oh man, that's cool. All right.
精神点 来吧
Fix that up. There you go.
一 二 三 茄子
One, two, three-- cheese!
-非常感谢 -没事
- Well, thanks a lot. - All right.
不客气
You're welcome.
你试过手指装屁♥股♥吗
Oh! Have you ever tried the fingerbutt?
-哥们 没事的 -那下面呢
- It's okay, buddy. - So, what now?
我会想给它做个手术
I would want to get him into surgery
对肿块做个正规的活组织检查 然后
for a proper biopsy of the mass, and then,
根据检查结果
depending on what we find,
可能还会有个手术来把肿块移除
there'd be another surgery to remove the mass itself.
或者你们可以带它去公园
Or you can take him for a walk to the park,
给它买♥♥个火鸡三明治
buy him a turkey sandwich,
然后把它再带回来 跟它永别
and then bring him back and say goodbye.
手术要多少钱
How much is the surgery?
好了
There you go.
很好
Oh, very good.
另外那个兽医说 "我会给
This other vet, he's like, "What I would do is
给动物进行安乐死的药物
大型犬用戊巴比妥"
take pentobarbital for large breeds."
我说 "不管大小
And I said, "Well, what I would do is take
"我都会用戊巴比妥
"Pentobarbital for large breeds and small breeds,
我有140磅 所以我要加倍剂量"
and I'm 140, so I double it."
我很可能会坐上飞机去斐济
I'd probably hop a flight to Fiji.
我会想要在沙滩上
I'd want to be on a beach.
不过 这只是假设
But that's, that's just a hypothetical.
说实话 我还没好好想过
I haven't really thought about it, to be honest.
这更严重了
Wow. This has escalated.
什么 怎么会
What? How so?
你刚刚对你的自杀给出了
You just gave a very detailed description
非常详细的描述
of your own suicide.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
你想自杀吗
Are you feeling suicidal?
不想...
No...
不想
No.
你有进一步考虑过
Have you given any further thought
试着用抗抑郁药了吗
to trying antidepressants?
考虑过 我还是不想吃
Yeah, I'm, uh, still not feelin' it.
-你不想吃 -对
- You're not feelin' it? - No.
你还在用大♥麻♥吗
Are you still using marijuana?
-每天吗 -差不多吧
- Daily? - Pretty much.
晚上和周末
Nights, weekends.
我只是提供一个专业观察看法
Just to offer a professional observation,
我发现 总的来说
I've noticed, by and large,
越抵抗抗抑郁症药物的人
the people most resistant to antidepressants
越容易吸食毒品并成瘾
are those most prone to recreational drug use and addiction.
-你想让我服药吗 -除非你自己愿意
- Do you want me to go on medication? - Not if you don't.
只是提供一个也许能帮到你的专业看法
Just offering an observation that might help you.
你觉得微量吸食迷幻剂怎么样
Wh-- What do you think about micro-dosing psychedelics?
你懂的 为治疗抑郁症
You know, for-- for depression.
听着 老兄
I mean, listen, man.
每次我吃蘑菇 我都高兴得上天
Every time I take mushrooms, I'm blissed out.
几乎是每次 但也差不多了
Almost every time. But, yeah.
那我每次该吃多少
So, how much should I take?
怎么说呢
Uh, you know what?
我也不知道 因为不是我种的
I don't know, 'cause I didn't make 'em.
所以你最好每次少吃点
So you're gonna want to just take a little bit.
比如一小口
So like a little nibble?
比如一小口的一小口
Mm-mm, like a nibble of a nibble.
-这么少 -微量
- Oh, wow. - Micro.
好吧 所以这叫...
Okay right. That's why it's called--
-微量吸食 -对
- Micro-dosing. - Right.
他知道怎么转头咳嗽吗
Does he know how to turn his head and cough?
开个玩笑
Just joking.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表