剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
the polluted water into the river: Canal Street.
后来就出现了私营的水公♥司♥
Then comes the invention of private water companies
专门从事提供饮用水
that specialize in bringing drinkable water
给当地人口的工作
to the population.
就在那边 那就是现在的纽约市
And that right there, that's when it becomes New York City.
就是这样的
Yeah, baby!
对这个城市而言 从一开始
For this city, from its very beginnings
就一直是个巨大的打包行动
has been a gigantic ordering-in situation.
而城市中各种不同的汽车喇叭声
As the different honks of the city
交织成为你们的日常
come blaring into your present tense,
基于它们的厚度 强度 背景和长短
connoisseur taste and judge them based on
可以以行家的品味去鉴别
their voluminousness, intensity, context, and duration.
那最后的一小声 你们听见了吗
That last little one, did you hear that?
中间还有个转音似的
Kind of a staccato chord in the middle of that?
那是找错对象的仇恨的声音
That's the sound of misguided animosity.
这边走 可以很好地看到堵车的情况
Right this way. Great view of traffic.
堵车是有精神境界的
Traffic is spiritual.
堵车是城市这个老师给本已明显缺乏耐心的
Traffic is the city teacher's method of inflicting patience
城市人口灌输耐心的方法
on a population clearly addicted to impatience.
来自阿卜杜拉:今天不能上班了
跟蜜蜂玩呢
不是吧
Dude, come on.
儿童肿瘤科
哥们 这可不好 我们计划好的
打扰了 我来看我的两个朋友
Excuse me, I'm here to see a couple of friends of mine:
布莱恩·格里高利还有莎拉·罗素...
Bryan Gregory and Sarah Rousso--
我猜她现在也姓格里高利了
I guess she's going by Gregory now, actually, too,
对 格里高利
so, yeah, uh, Gregory.
患者的名字是什么
And what's the patient's name?
格里高利
Gregory.
噢 对对对
Oh, okay, okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
洛... 洛根
Lo-- Logan. Logan.
这就对了 我要确认一下患者是谁
There you go. I just needed to identify the patient.
我实际上还没见过他呢
You know, I actually haven't met him yet.
他们两口子是我高中的朋友
They're friends from high school and, uh--
我们一起玩...
Well, I hang out with-- yeah.
-娱乐室在哪里 -走廊直走
- Where's the play room? - The play room's down the hall.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
-我的肚子疼 -肚子疼
- My stomach hurts. - Stomach is hurting?
-非常疼 -好 我告诉他们 宝贝
- Yeah, really bad. - Okay, okay. I'll let them know, honey.
-哪里疼 给我指一下哪里疼 -这
- Where does it hurt? Show me where it hurts. - Here.
-你按住它是不是能好点 -疼
- Okay. Is that helping when you press on it? - It hurts.
宝贝 别担心 我出去跟他说一下
Okay, sweetie, don't worry. I was just out talking to him.
他马上就过来
He'll be right in.
我不知道大家是不是都愿意在电视里
I don't know if everyone wants to
看孩子们得癌症死去
watch children dying of cancer on TV.
医院类的节目很火的
I mean, hospital shows are a thing.
真的吗 我不太看电视 所以...
Really? I don't watch that much TV, so--
-它们挺火的 -谢谢你
- Oh, yeah, they're a thing. - Thank you.
你好啊 小可爱
Hey there, little cutie.
-小家伙 -你好
- Oh wow. Hey, little baby! - Hey! Hi!
别担心 你不会跟我一个人面面相觑的
Don't worry, you're not stuck with me alone,
布莱恩就回来
'cause Bryan's on his way back.
-我没觉得和你困在一起 -好吧
- I'm not stuck with you. - Okay.
我很高兴来见你
I'm very excited to see you.
你之前来过纽约吗
Have you been to New York before?
没有 也算有过
Uh, no. Uh, yeah, yeah.
我不知道你是否记得高三的时候
I don't know if you remember our senior year,
我和合唱团一起来过
I came with the choir.
我们看了些百老汇表演 但你大概不记得了
We saw some Broadway shows, but you probably don't remember.
反正这是我成年后第一次来
Anyway, this is sort of my first time as an adult.
-不错 不错 -是啊
- Yeah, yeah. - Yeah.
我让你们单独待会儿
I'll let you have a moment.
好的 一会儿房♥间见
Oh, sure. I'll see you back in the room.
你好啊 洛根
Hey, Logan.
-今天过得很艰难 -是吗
- Today was really hard. - Yeah?
是啊 他进行了免疫疗法
Yeah, he had immunotherapy,
他必须要躺在那个机器下而且...
and he had to lie down under this machine and...
非常难熬
It was hard.
但你看
But, look.
他有纹身了
He has tattoos.
-太酷了 -是啊
- Oh, that's cool. - Yeah.
医生用这个将他与辐射装置保持齐平
So they can line him up with the radiation machine.
-超酷的派对勋章 -没错
- Hey! Cool party dots, bruh! - Yeah!
老天 你今天去过外面吗 天气非常好
God, have you been outside today? It's gorgeous.
我记得我跟爸妈大吵了一架
Yeah, I remember I got in a huge fight with my parents,
之后去了你家 躺在你床上
and I was at your house, lying on your bed on my back,
我记得自己当时感觉及其难为情
and I remember feeling extremely self-conscious
因为我戴着牙套 而且
'cause I had braces on and I was,
我哭得涕泪横流的
like, crying and snotting everywhere.
-没错 -但我看着你的墙
- That's right. - But I was just looking at your wall,
墙上有张带画框的海报
and there was a framed poster
海报里是西贡小姐和《悲惨世界》和...
of Miss Saigon and Les Miserables and...
-《吉屋出租》 -《吉屋出租》 没错
- RENT. Yep. -...and then RENT , yeah.
-你不记得了吗 -我记得
- You don't remember that? - I do.
你的牙套上帮着荧光绿的橡皮筋
You had neon green rubber bands on your braces,
-确实流好多鼻涕 -确实
- and there was a lot of snot. - There was a lot of snot.
因为我就是个爱哭鬼 依然是
'Cause I'm a snotty crier, still am.
我过来的路上一直在想
Hey, I was thinking about it on the ride over here...
我们以前是很好的朋友
We were good friends.
-是最好的朋友 -对啊
- We were best friends, yeah. - Yeah!
那种友谊去哪儿了
Whatever happened to that friendship?
这个嘛
Well...
你和布莱恩总是一起嗑药
You and Bryan would always do drugs together,
我不希望他嗑药
and I didn't want him to do that.
有道理
Fair.
我记得当时跟你吵得很凶
You know, I remember that I was giving you a lot of shit
-因为你要投票给布♥什♥ -我的天
- for voting for Bush the first time... - Oh my Lord.
-因为我还不能投票 而你是疯子 -是啊
- ...'cause I couldn't vote yet, and you were crazy. - Yes, yes.
而且你非常自以为是 并很讨厌
And you were really self-righteous and obnoxious
-你支持拉尔夫·纳德 -拉尔夫·纳德
- about Ralph Nader. - Ralph Nader!
因为他有些好点子
'Cause he's got some good ideas.
你在那事上挺混♥蛋♥的
You were kind of an asshole about it,
-说真的 -是啊 这话也不假
- actually. - I was. That's fair too.
是的
Yeah.
-你♥爸♥有没有投给... -当然
- Did your dad vote for-- - Yeah, of course he did.
好吧
Yeah.
-你呢 -不 我没投票
- Did you? - No, I didn't vote.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你知道我以为你是为什么事生气吗
You know why I thought you were pissed?
-什么事 -那个选秀节目
- Why? - The talent show.
什么
What?
你当时在看选秀节目
You were watching the talent show,
站在前面非常享受
and you were standing up front enjoying yourself,
我走到你后面 你当时穿着睡裤
and I came up behind you and you were wearing pajama pants,
然后我把你裤子拉下来了 但我不知道
uh, and I pantsed you, but I didn't know
你当时没穿内♥裤♥ 所以大家都看见了
you weren't wearing underwear and everyone saw.
我为这事后悔了一辈子
And I really felt bad about it my entire life.
怎么了
What?
-你在笑什么 -你在开玩笑吗
- What are you laughing at? - Are you kidding?
我一点也不记得
I have no memory of that.
-真的吗 -不记得
- Really? - No.
你当时气疯了
You were so fucking pissed.
是吗 我一点都没有印象
Was I? I have no recollection.
我这二十年一直坐立难安
I've been sweating this for like 20 years...
而你告诉我...姐们
...and you're telling me-- Dude!
也许我确实吸了不少毒
You know, I might have done a lot of drugs,
但你的记忆力真是烂出天际
but you have a really shitty memory.
好了好了 妈妈来了
Oh, oh, oh. Yeah, yeah. Okay.
-早上好 -早啊
- Good morning. - Yeah, hi.
乖乖的 好吗
Aww, okay. Yeah?
布莱恩和孩子们被堵在路上了
Oh, Bryan's stuck in traffic with the boys.
他应该很快就到 你看
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表