剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
在街头瑟瑟发抖 我说
down the street, and I say to him,
"喂 你怎么了"
"Hey now, what's all the fuss?"
他告诉我
And now he says to me,
他在找医院 问我能不能帮他
he's looking for a hospital, can I help him?
来自丽
昨晚聊得很开心
这个夏天很愉快 对吧
于是我说
And so I say,
没错 天佑丽
代我撸撸狗
这里20年来就没有医院
there hasn't been a hospital around here in 20 years.
-没错 -不过 那个紧急护理中心
- Yeah. - But then, of course, that Urgent Care
和医院差不多
is like a hospital,
就在两个街区外
and that's just two blocks away, you know.
我这么告诉他了
I told him so.
真想知道那男孩后来怎么样了
Always wondered what happened to that boy.
我也想知道
Yeah, I do too.
我不是想转移话题什么的
Uh, I don't wanna change the subject or anything,
但你觉得修理费会很贵吗
but do you think this is gonna be an expensive fix?
如果很贵的话 如果这车已经完蛋了
And if it is, do you think you'll be able
你能不能帮我处理掉
to take it off my hands if it's fucked?
-我们先看看引擎吧 -好的
- We'll see about the engine. - Okay.
其他部件好像都很完好
The rest seems to be in good shape.
还能留着
You should keep it.
我不知道 保养实在太费心费力了
I don't know, man. It's pretty high-maintenance.
好吧 我会好好看看的
Uh, okay, I'll look at it.
好的
Okay.
好
Yeah.
你肯定不会想要一袋沙子吧
You wouldn't want a bag of sand, would you?
不想
No.
玛丽危机酒馆
*不要暴露我的轻率*
*Don't reveal my indiscretion*
*只要留我一个人*
*Just leave well enough alone *
*小声点 别告诉妈妈*
*Hush up, don't tell mama*
*小声点 别告诉妈妈*
*Hush up, don't tell mama*
*不管怎样都别告诉妈妈*
*Don't tell mama whatever you do*
没什么特别的
Not very special.
我也觉得 但是人们都喜欢这个地方
I think so, too, but people really love this place.
不 我是说那就是NVS的意思
No, that's what NVS stands for.
你还在想那个 别想了
You still thinking about that? Let it go.
柯蒂斯 你曾经告诉我成功不需要天赋
Curtis, you once told me you didn't need talent to make it,
只要你坚持得够久 其他人都会离开
that if you were persistent and everybody would leave
那一切就都归你了 因为根本没别人了
and then you'd get all the parts 'cause there'd be nobody left.
-是我说的吗 -而且你就是这么做的
- I said that? - Yeah, and it worked out for you.
如果你们只想聊天 就去吧台坐
If you're gonna talk, go to the bar.
有很多人想坐在钢琴边唱歌♥的
Plenty of people want to sing at the piano.
你不弹我的歌♥我是不会走的
I'm not gonna leave till you play my song.
淡定点 布兰奇
Okay, take it easy, Blanche.
天 我讨厌这个该死的地方
God, I hate this fucking place.
拜托 我也能唱得和这些家伙一样好
Come on, I can sing as well as these guys can.
-当然了 -我为什么不能在这里
- Of course you can. - Why am I not here?
因为你在打磨你的思想
Because you're shaping young minds.
-简直就像听聋子唱歌♥ -拜托
- It's like deaf people singing. - Oh, come on.
如果你们见到我妈妈 就叫她妈妈
So if you see my mommy, mum's the word.
我要去抽根烟了 出去一下 谢谢
I'm taking my cigarette break. Pass the jar, please.
-再见 -我觉得我差不多了
- Bye. - Well, I think that's my cue.
-什么 -我凌晨四点有个活
- What? - You know, I've got a 4 A.M. call
要去《银杯》客串一个法医科学家
to be a forensic scientist at Silvercup.
你需要找人和你对台词吗
Oh, you need somebody to run lines?
不用 反正就是瘀伤 看上去是被谋杀的
No. Blah-blah-blah. Contusion. Looks like they were murdered.
-没事的 -我好爱你
- It doesn't matter. - Oh, hey, I love you so much!
-我也爱你 -非常感谢你能过来陪我
- I love you, too. - Thank you so much for coming.
我们还是朋友真是太好了
I'm so glad we're still friends!
-我要搬到纽约 -好吧
- I'm gonna move to New York. - Okay.
-好吗 -那太好了 好了
- Okay? Okay. - Yeah, I'd love that. All right.
-来 坐下 你没事吧 -再见
- Come on. Sit on down. Yeah, you good here? - Bye.
我没事 我是G 我是VG
Yeah, I'm good. I'm G. I'm VG.
你是VG 好了 再见 宝贝
You are VG. All right, bye, baby.
-再见 谢谢你能来 -好
- Bye. Thanks for coming. - Okay.
你好 爸爸
想要吗
爸爸想要
大家伙儿 约翰要进行独唱
Hey, everybody, John is going to do a solo.
-约翰 准备好了吗 -嗯
- John, you ready? Okay. - Yeah.
天啊 那是我的歌♥
Oh my God, that's my song.
这是我的歌♥ 混♥蛋♥
This is my song, motherfucker.
这是我的歌♥
That's my song!
-*最后* -那是我的歌♥
- * ...at last* - That's my song.
*这一刻 我做的一切*
*This is the moment, when all I've done*
*那些梦想 计划 尖叫都成为一体*
*All of the dreaming, scheming, and screaming becomes one*
回我啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, respond, motherfucker.
你好
Hi.
气味真不错
That smells good.
-来一口吗 -好
- You want? - Yes, please.
非常感谢
Danke schoen.
不客气 你会说吗
Bitte schoen. Sie sprechen?
你会说德语
Sie sprechen Deutsch?
不会 但是街对面
No, but they were singing
他们老唱《歌♥厅》
a lot of Cabaret across the street.
我很喜欢《歌♥厅》 -是啊
- Oh, I love Cabaret . - Yeah.
"你根本看不出她是犹太人"
"You wouldn't know that she was Jewish at all."
那地方看着挺有意思 我从没去过
That place seems fun. I've never been there.
今天晚上你有什么安排
Yeah. What are you doing tonight?
去IFC影城看了个电影
Just went to see a movie at IFC,
现在要去骑会儿车
now I'm going on a bike ride,
很可能等下就回家了
and, uh, probably gonna go home soon.
听着不错
Sounds fun.
挺不错的 你呢
It's pretty fun. What about you?
靠
Oh shit.
可以了 你没事吧
Here you go. You okay?
-你还好吗 -嗯 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm good.
-想喝点水吗 -不了 你想吃冰激凌吗
- Want some water? - No. You want some ice cream?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
靠
Oh shit.
看来现在大家都吃不了冰激凌了
No one gets ice cream now, I guess.
今天晚上你有什么安排
What are you doing tonight?
你问过了
You asked that.
你没事吧
Oh, you okay?
靠
Shit.
我靠
Oh shit.
我的天
Oh God.
我的天
Oh God.
我的天
Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.
糟了 糟了
Oh shit. Shit, shit, shit.
我的天
Oh my God. Oh my God.
谁来帮帮我
Help me, somebody.
-谁啊 -没事
- Hello? - No, no, no, no!
别出来 接着睡
Don't come out. Stay asleep.
玛塔 玛塔
Oh, Marta! Marta, Marta, Marta!
你在吗 我是莱纳德 玛塔
Are you there? It's Leonard! Marta!
是经纪人来电♥话♥了吗
Did the agents call?
不是 先别出来 我光着呢
No, no, no! Don't come out yet, I'm naked!
-你有浴巾什么的吗 -好吧
- Do you have a... towel or something? - Oh. All right.
别出来 我光着呢
Don't come out, I'm naked.
-好吧 -我的天 别盯着我
- Okay. - Oh my God! Don't look at me!
你好 很抱歉麻烦你
Hello, uh, I'm sorry to bother you.
我能再要个504房♥间的钥匙吗
Could I get another key for 504?
还有 你有止疼药吗
And, uh, do you have any Advil?
好的 我来看一下
Sure, let me check.
对不起
Sorry.
当人们需要打包景点的时候 就会产生城市
A city is what happens once a landscape needs to order in.
纽约市 非常好的例子
New York City, great example.
克莱克特池塘原本是市中心的饮用水
The Collect Pond is the original drinking water downtown.
池塘被污染了 人们就建了个运河
It gets polluted, they build a canal to siphon off
把污染了的水排到河里去 这就是运河街
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表