剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
You gotta move your van.
你挡住G&E货车的后备箱盖了
You're blocking the lift gate of the G&E truck.
好 这就移走
Okay, I'll move it.
这不是道具车吧
This isn't a picture car, is it?
这是77年的道奇车
It's a '77 Dodge.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
靠
Oh, shit.
它经常这样
It does this.
很抱歉
Hey, listen, I'm sorry.
别这样
Come on, man.
我和汉娜约好了一点
Hey. Yeah, I've got a one o'clock with Hannah.
好的 请坐
Yeah, of course. Have a seat.
-李 -格蕾丝 你好
- Lee. - Grace, hey!
我今早还想起你了
I literally was just thinking about you this morning.
不敢相信会在这遇到你
I-I just cannot believe that I'm running into you like this.
-最近好吗 -挺好的 还不错
- How are you? - Good. I'm okay. I'm good.
-格丽塔说你搬到州北去了 -是的
- Greta said that you moved upstate. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我在雅典买♥♥了房♥
I've got a house in Athens.
现在有很多人在背后支持你
You got a lot of love behind you right now.
我刚还跟班上一个女的说
Like, I was just talking with some women that I work with,
我们都觉得 "李才是真正的受害者"
and we're all like, "Lee is really the victim here."
不知道 我不是...
Yeah, I don't know. I'm not the...
不 当然不是 但是 我是说
No, no, of course. But, you know, I mean,
我们总会谈论那些向前看了的人
we're always talking about the people who come forward,
但从不提起那些被遗忘脑后的人
but you know, we never talk about the ones who get left behind.
你非常坚强
You are very strong.
过奖了 谢谢
I appreciate that. Thank you.
格蕾丝
Grace?
-我... -好的
- I... - Okay.
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢
- Really good to see you. - Thank you.
好
All right.
请跟我来 你最近好吗
You can follow me. How are you?
我跟我同事说
I told my colleague,
"如果你想性侵你的同事
"If you feel the need to sexually assault your coworker,
别这么做
"just don't do it.
打给我 我们一起叫个鸡"
Call me, we'll get a hooker together."
"她是个年轻性感的软妹子
"She was a young, sexy, supple woman.
她不该被那又肥又恶心的恶魔强♥奸♥"
She didn't deserve to be raped by that fat, nasty ogre."
你在哪找的那男的
Where did you find that guy?
我的离婚律师给我推荐的
He was recommended by my divorce lawyer.
听着 我们得做 不管之前是怎么回事
Look, we needed to do that, whatever that was.
尤其是在这个剧组 不过
Especially on this set, but, you know,
我觉得这能促成家庭手工业的崛起
I think there's a cottage industry rising out of this.
-天啊 那两口子在打架 -什么
- Oh my God. That couple's fighting. - What?
-哪儿 -别打架啊
- Where? -Oh, don't fight.
就那边
Right there.
我♥操♥ 操
Shit! Shit, shit, shit!
天啊 杀人了 杀人了
Oh my God. That was a murder. That was a murder.
-汤米 趴下 -天啊 快报♥警♥
- Tommie, get down! - Oh my God! Call 9-1-1.
不 我要打给我的助理
No, you know what, I'm gonna call my assistant.
她会报♥警♥的
She's gonna call 9-1-1.
-天啊 -没事的 大家深呼吸
- Oh my God. - It's okay. Everybody breathe.
该死 他们在做最后检查了 伙计们
Aah shit. They're doing last looks, guys.
-这么快 -我忘了跟道具组说桌布的事了
- What? Already? - I forgot to tell set dec about a tablecloth.
-好吧 我们快走 -天啊
- Okay. Let's go, let's go. - Oh my God.
真不敢相信肯批准了那顶假发
I can't believe that Ken approved that wig.
这天气简直变♥态♥
This weather's insane.
-别扯我头发 -这个 这个
- Don't get my hair. - Yo, this one, this one.
什么鬼
Whoa. What the fuck?
-你们为什么要这样 -你太干了 贱♥人♥
- Why are you doing that? - You're too dry, bitch.
你也是 贱♥人♥
You too, bitch.
有人吗
Hello?
你好啊
Ahoy!
你还好吗
How are you?
挺糟的
Oh, pretty bad.
-是吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
-怎么回事 -纽约
- What happened? - New York...
就这么回事
happened.
她吞噬了我
She got me.
-她吸引了你 但之后又吞噬了你 -对
- She gets ya, but then she gets ya. - Yeah.
-要来点吗 -要
- You want this? - Oh yeah.
棒
Yeah!
没问题了
No problems.
你今天过得如何
How was your day?
你绝对猜不到我去哪儿送货了
Well, you'll never guess where I delivered.
-哪儿 -《侵入》剧组
- Where? - Violations.
-不可能 -真的 我去了现场
- No. - Yeah, I was on set.
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
你能相信吗 真的
Can you believe it? I was.
-我不信 -真的
- I don't believe you. - I really was.
-其实我信 -天 世界真♥他♥妈♥小
- Actually, I do. Wow. - Jesus. Small fucking world.
我也说不好
So, I don't know.
是挺诱人的 不过
It's tempting, but...
仔细想想 洛杉矶也没什么不同
LA isn't any different if you think about it.
某种程度上还是个小镇 挺让人不爽的
It's annoyingly still a small town somehow.
我还是嫁给了那男人的那个女人
I'd still be that woman who was married to that guy
他还是做了那些恶心的事
who did all those gross things.
现在人们看到我就只会想起这些
That's all people see when they look at me now.
我们还活着
Hey, we're alive.
是啊
Yeah.
我是爱普莉尔 你们的演员工会代表
Hi. I'm April, your SAG rep.
我先去跟你们的演员们快速聊几句
I'm just gonna go ahead and talk to your actors real quick.
这个场景马上拍完了
Oh, we're just gonna finish this scene up,
之后你想干什么都行
and then you can do whatever you need to do.
当然 好的 我在这等你们收工
Sure, of course. I'll be here till wrap.
很好 谢谢
Okay, that's great. Thank you.
我听说你撇开我开了个安全会议 这不公平
Oh, hey. I hear you had a safety meeting without me. Not fair.
你没错过什么
Oh, you didn't miss anything.
杰西 我的冰茶呢
Jess, whatever happened to my iced tea?
你要喝冰茶吗
You want iced tea?
各组准备
Let's get set!
要这个吗
Want this?
你吃法老小麦或者谷物什么的吗
Do you eat farro or any grain or--?
我是说面包...
I was saying or bread...
看看我的台词
Checking my line.
-去吧 -行 往上
- Go for it. - Okay, going up.
放大
In, in, in.
-很好 -深呼吸十次
- Good. - Ten breaths!
好吧 我总是忘记
All right. Yep, I always forget that.
好了 所有人停下手头的活
Okay, uh... everybody stop your work.
把对讲机都关了
Turn your walkies off!
我们来做早间日常吧 深呼吸十次进行冥想
Let's do our start of the day, ten breaths of meditation.
我眼睛里有东西 天啊 我被蛰了
Something in my eye-- Aah, God! I got stung.
保持住 摄影机别停
Hold your roll, hold your roll.
我跟你们说过我过敏
I told y'all I was allergic.
-我的脸 -快找个伙伴
- Ow! My face! - Get a buddy!
找个伙伴 躲在他背后
Find a buddy, get on their back!
继续拍 继续 冷静
Keep rolling, keep rolling! calm down!
-蜜蜂啊啊啊 -我们带了医药包吗
- Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! - Did we wrap the medic?
我一年赚六位数
I was making six figures.
挺舒服的 但我没有活着的感觉
I was comfortable, but I didn't feel alive.
不过 你懂的 时间都不是白花的
And, hey, you know, no time wasted.
如果你没成为医生
If you hadn't become a doctor,
你也不能来做跟组医护了
you would have never got the set medic gig.
那倒是真的
That's true.
不过做现场确实让我有了活着的感觉
And being on set does make me feel alive.
这就对了
Hey, there you go.
瞧瞧我们 两个幸运的男人
Look at us. Two lucky guys over here.
-是发生了什么吗 -不知道
- Whoa, whoa. Hey! Did something happen? - I don't know.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表