剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
And we would watch old episodes
《神秘博士》的老剧集
of Doctor Who together.
我会带来一瓶上好啤酒
And I would bring over a nice beer,
他会点份埃米利亚诺的
and he would order a pizza
披萨 洋葱披萨 上面只有洋葱
from Emiliano's-- an onion pizza, just onions.
我现在有点语无伦次
But I'm rambling now. Um...
其实 伯格没有太多亲人
You know, like, Berg didn't have much in the way of blood family,
这点跟我很像
and he and I had that in common...
但他比任何亲人都要好
but he was, like, better than any family.
比我认识的所有亲戚都要好
Better than any family that I've ever known.
我最感谢他的就是
And the thing that I appreciate about-- appreciate about him
他从不评判我什么
is that he never judged me for anything.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
他
He...
-他不会评判任何人 对吗 -是的
- He didn't judge anyone, did he? So... - No.
他就是 会让你
He just, like, would let you be...
成为你需要成为的那个人
exactly the kind of person that you needed to be.
比如说 你不必为了接待他而打扫房♥间
Like, you didn't have to clean up your place for him.
他就是这么随和
He just was easy.
他是我的朋友
And he was my friend, so...
敬伯格
To Berg.
敬伯格
To Berg!
我来说几句
I'll go.
-大伙 开始演奏了 -等下 我要...
- Come on, everyone. Let's jam! - Wait. I was gonna--
弹什么曲子
What should we play?
他每次听收音机最后都要放一曲《深红与四叶草》
He always ended every radio set with "Crimson and Clover."
天呐 那会勾起不少回忆
Oh, boy. That brings back memories.
好了 就这曲了 大家同意吗
Okay, we got a plan. Everybody good with that?
好
Yeah!
-A E D 准备好了吗 -好了
- A's, Es, Ds, okay? - Good. All right.
好了
Uh, okay.
A E D
A's, Es, Ds
好了 开始
All right. Uh, here we go.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
*我不认识她*
*I don't hardly know her*
*但我想我会爱上她*
*But think I could love her*
*深红与四叶草*
*Crimson and clover*
*一直想给她看*
*Always wanted to show her*
*深红与四叶草*
*Crimson and clover*
*一遍又一遍*
*Over and over*
真棒
Yeah!
开始
Here we go!
*深红与四叶草*
*Crimson and clover*
-很抱歉 我没看见你 -不 不
- I'm so sorry. I didn't see you. - Oh, no, no.
我只是想看看伯格
I was just seeing if maybe Berg
有没有决定留在这
had decided to stick around in here.
他是洗澡时离开自己的身体的
You know, he left his body while he was in a bath.
我都不知道 我可以让你单独待着
I didn't know that. I can let you have your privacy.
不不 没关系
No, no, no, no. It's all right.
我敢肯定他正在享受这个派对呢
I'm sure he's still circulating this party...
我最了解伯格了
if I know Berg.
好吧
All right.
寻找网络
该死
Well, shit.
好吧
All right.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to be nosy.
我之前闻到的是大♥麻♥味吗
Was that weed I smelled earlier?
-没错 -太好了
- Oh, yeah. - Amazing.
抱歉 我这样显得像个瘾君子
Sorry, I'm coming at you like some fiend.
大♥麻♥不是给我的 是给我朋友的
It's not for me, it's for my friend.
老天
Aw, man.
没错 这是奈吉尔 它身体不好
Yeah, this is Nigel. He's got a problem.
我是丽 我超级友好的
I'm Lee. I'm totally cool.
丽 我是
Hi, Lee. I'm...
不好意思 你还好吗
Oh, I'm sorry. You okay?
想再
Want so--
-想再来点吗 -不了
- Want some more? - No.
不用了
No, I do not.
-真抱歉 -没关系
- I'm so sorry. - It's all right.
你是个色彩顾问 你是...
So, color consultant. Do you have like...
和色彩有什么精神层面的联♥系♥吗
mental associations with colors?
-好像联觉者那样吗 -有点
- Like, are you a synesthete? - A little bit.
是有某种联♥系♥ 但不是
I mean, there are some associations. It's not-- It's...
我不会听见绿色什么的
I don't necessarily, like, uh, hear green.
但如果我说"六" 你脑中会浮现一种颜色吗
But if I said the number six, would you have a color in mind?
咖喱色
Curry.
咖喱色
Curry.
那"夏日时光"呢
What about summertime?
桃色
Peach.
"寂寞""
Loneliness?
靛青 绝对的
Indigo, definitely.
好吧
Yeah.
我喜欢这个房♥车
I like this RV.
是啊 超酷的 我超爱这里
Yeah, it's awesome. I love it.
我已经在车里待了两周了
I've been just chillin' for like the last two weeks.
享受此生的美好时光
Having the time of my fucking life.
-怎么了 小家伙 -小家伙
- What's up, buddy? - Hey, buddy!
它饿了 我们得喂它
Oh, he's hungry. We gotta feed him.
你想吃东西吗
Do you want to eat?
怎么 它还得先回答你才能喂它不成
What, does he have to answer before you feed him?
我是问你 你想吃东西吗
Do you-- do you want to eat? Do you?
你刚才是看着狗问的
Well, you were looking at the dog.
对 但我一转头 转了头并看着你
Right, and then I turned-- I pivoted my head and looked at you.
-现在你是在看我了 -现在我看着你
- Well, now you're looking at me. - Now I'm looking at you.
-你想吃东西吗 -好啊
- Do you want to eat? - Okay.
太疯狂了 但你知道吗
It's crazy. But you know what?
斯黛拉喜欢那样
Stella loves that.
我知道 我还是得让她代我上班
I know. And I'm still going to ask her to cover for me.
我喜欢这酒 能给我打包一扎带走吗
I loved this. Can I have a growler to take home?
-好的 没问题 -谢谢
- Yeah, you got it. - Thank you.
艾米莉亚诺披萨屋
不好意思 我说要洋葱
Hey, sorry. I said onions.
不要其他蔬菜 只要洋葱
Not veggie, just onions.
抱歉 科莉 没问题
Ah, sorry Cori. No problem.
-别忘了我 -莎拉
- Don't forget me. - Oh. Sarah...
别忘了我
Don't you forget me.
-再见了 博士 -再见
- Bye, Doctor. - Bye.
知道吗 旅行真能开阔眼界
You know, travel does broaden the mind.
是的
Yes.
下次见 莎拉
Until we meet again, Sarah.
未知号♥码
从迪诺那里要到了你的电♥话♥ 他说你挺有趣的
你打过来还是我打过去?
好了 结果出来了 准备好了吗
Okay, the results are in. You ready?
你会跟安吉拉·默克尔结婚
You're gonna be married to Angela Merkel,
你们会有2001个孩子
and you'll have 2,001 children together.
你的车将是自动驾驶的 你会住在一个小屋里
Your car will be self-driving, and you'll live in a shack.
挺好
Nice.
安吉拉是女强人 超性感
Angela's a boss, super hot.
我能把小屋布置得很温馨
I can make a shack cute.
温馨的小屋啊 宝贝
Cute shack, baby.
-该你了 -来吧
-Your turn. -Go for it.
好了 你的未来在等你
All right. Your future awaits.
可能的配偶
Potential spouses...
我不想再结婚了
I don't want to get married again.
-不想吗 -我不知道
- No? - Well, I don't know.
你想结婚吗
You want to get married?
严格说来 我还没离婚呢
Technically, I'm not divorced yet.
要知道 那得花上点时间
Well, you know, it takes a while.
有时候至少需要一年
At least a year sometimes.
是啊
Yeah.
我倒希望不用那么久
I'd prefer it didn't take so long.
很糟吗
Bad?
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表