剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
等等 我开始重新考虑米黄色了
Wait. I'm starting to rethink the beige.
我知道你要关门了 但这种呢
I know you're closing up, but what about these?
这种得多花不少钱
These are gonna run you considerably more,
因为这些是定做的
'cause they're made to order.
我在佩鲁贾的朋友是五代祖传瓷砖制♥造♥商
My guy in Perugia is a fifth-generation tile maker.
每一片都是他和他的哥哥手绘的
He and his brother hand-paint each and every one.
-他哥哥失去了一只手 -是腿
- His brother lost a hand. - His leg.
没错 是他的腿 无所谓
Oh right. His leg. Anyway...
-这真的很好看 -对吧
- Well, they're really beautiful. - Aren't they?
我跟恩佐和他的家族合作快40年了
I've been working with Enzo and his family for almost 40 years.
他是最棒的 非常独特的设计
He's the best. Very unique designs.
来 我给你一张卡片
Here, why don't I give you a card,
你可以在网上看到所有样品
and you can look at the whole gallery online.
天啊 看看这些
Oh shoot! Look at those.
我本以为我知道我要什么 现在不知道了
I thought I knew, now I have no idea.
呵呵 不着急
Well, there's no hurry.
你以后每天都要看到那面墙
You're gonna be looking at that wall everyday.
你回去好好想想 然后再回来找我们
Why don't you take your time and come back to us.
谢谢你 我肯定会回来的 这太棒了
Thank you, I'll definitely be back. This has been great.
当然的
It sure has.
-谢谢你 梅米 -再见 慢走
- Okay, thanks, Mamie. - Bye-bye. Take care.
-天 我还以为她不会走了 -可不是嘛
- Oh my God, I thought she'd never leave. - Tell me about it.
咱们赶紧关门吧
Let's blow this dump.
众口难调
第三季第六集
如果他下个月还不能保证交货
So, if he can't guarantee his delivery by next month,
他对我们还有什么用
what use do we have for him?
我会去别处做我的生意
I'm gonna take my business elsewhere, you know?
你怎么走路还看手♥机♥ 你会撞到的
Why do you do that? You're gonna run into something.
是我朋友 鲁比
It's my friend, Ruby.
她问你考虑过当模特吗
She's asking if you'd ever consider modeling.
什么 模特
What? Modeling?
对 给她在搞的一个活动帮忙
Yeah, it's for a campaign she's producing.
她在我的照片墙上看到了你
She's just seen you on my Instagram.
照片墙 让我看看
Instagram? Let me see.
拜托 我不是模特
Come on. I'm not a model.
他们不想要真正的模特 这才是重点
They don't want models, that's the whole point.
我不明白 为什么选我
I don't understand. Why me?
你开玩笑吗 梅米 看看你
Are you kidding me, Mamie? Look at you.
没错啊 看看我
Exactly! Look at me.
这种身材和脸蛋是当模特的料吗
Is this the body and face of a model?
-你很适合"模特"这个词 -惠勒
- You are fixated on that word, "Model." - Wheeler,
你就是那个想说服我当模特的人
you're the one who's trying to convince me to be a model.
-是的 但是... -你是个漂亮的女人
- Okay, fair, but-- - You're a beautiful woman!
没错 还有你那些时髦的衣服 拜托
Yeah, and your fabulous clothes? Come on!
对吗 你可是标杆
Right? You're iconic.
得了吧 咱可别得意忘形了
Well, let's not get carried away now.
我总说你有一张最令人关注的脸
I've always said you have the most interesting face,
-不是吗 -这有什么可惊讶的
- Haven't I? - Why is this so shocking?
我不知道
I don't know. It's not like
我到没想引起别人的注意什么的
I was trying to get noticed or something--
你可绝对不想被人无视
Well, you certainly weren't trying to be invisible.
咱们现实一点吧 有酬劳吗
Let's get real. Is there pay?
-当然有 -当然的
- Oh, there's pay. - Yes.
-你没提过啊 有多少 -数量可观
- You didn't say that. How much? - It's a fair amount.
足够她去度个愉快的假
It's enough that she can go on a nice vacation.
要是我的话我肯定去
That's a no-brainer to me.
梅米 你太棒了
Mamie, you are fabulous.
谢谢亲爱的
Thank you, my love.
-我们点甜品吧 -甜品 我想要...
- All right. Let's get dessert. - Dessert, I want--
你不能吃甜品 你现在是模特了
No dessert for you. You're a model now.
往右走几步
Take a few steps to your right.
很好 朝四周看 保持一分钟
Nice. Look around. Take a minute...
-化妆就在前面直走 -谢谢
- Okay, so makeup is straight ahead. - Oh, thanks sweetie.
我的天 梅米 对吧
Oh my God. Mamie, right?
嗨 我喜欢这个名字
Hi! I love that name.
我记得你 因为这名字太棒了 我是萨拉
I remember you 'cause that name is so good. I'm Sara.
很高兴见到你 亲爱的
It's really nice to meet you, sweetheart.
-你看起来太棒了 -谢谢
- You look amazing. - Well, thank you!
-我们去找鲁比吧 -这是梅米吗
- Okay, let's find Ruby. - Is this Mamie?
你好吗 我的老天
Hi, how are you? Oh my God!
你本人更好看 这怎么可能
You look better in person. How is that even possible?
我感觉就像已经认识你了
I feel like I know you already, too,
因为惠勒一直在发照片
'cause Wheeler's always posting pictures.
是吗 我都不知道她发了什么
Oh, is she? I don't know what she puts up there.
说真的 所有人都被你迷住了
For real though, everyone is obsessed with you.
真的 姐妹儿 我们都被迷住了
Yes, girl, we are obsessed.
我们去看看衣柜吧
Let's go to wardrobe.
你饿吗 想吃点什么吗
Are you hungry? Do you need something to eat?
不用了 但我得去趟洗手间
No, I'm good. I would use the ladies' room, though.
我的膀胱只有花生那么大
My bladder is the size of a damn peanut.
我可以把这个挂在这吗
Okay if I hang this stuff here?
当然 但是小可爱 你把我的活都干了
Absolutely. But, cute-ini, you did my job for me!
-对不起 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - No, no. It's all good.
我们只是希望在一块干净的画板上开始
We just want to start with a clean, fresh palette.
我就是习惯
It's just, I'm so used to
早上起来就打扮好自己
slapping on my customary spackle in the morning.
我总是告诉我的客户 只用做好保湿多喝点水
I always tell my clients, just moisturize and drink water.
这些是保养皮肤的两个重要因素
Those are really the two main ingredients for good skin.
当然了 虽然我现在跟你说要多喝水
Of course, here I am telling you to hydrate
而到现在我已经两杯咖啡下肚了
while I suck down the second coffee of the day.
喝点咖啡没什么坏处
Oh, a little coffee never hurt anybody.
有坏处 会让皮肤失水让牙齿变黄
Oh yes, sis, it dehydrates your skin and discolors your teeth.
我要订些大♥麻♥过来 有人要爽一下吗
Hey, I'm gonna order some weed if anyone wants to get in on it.
太好了 听起来不错
Hell yes. That sounds good.
稍等
Hold a second.
好了 做个恶心的表情
Okay, try to look, like, disgusted.
对 对 对
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了 你看看
Okay, here, check it out.
-兄弟 这真是太好玩了 -我知道
- Dude, that's fucking amazing! - I knew it.
我要把这个发给我们共同的朋友
I'm gonna send this to our mutual friend.
谁会想到手指肉
Man, who knew that finger meat
会这么像屁♥股♥和大腿上的肉啊
could look that much like ass and thigh meat?
是啊 我就想出来了
Yeah. I guess I did.
盒子里选个东西
Shit, man. Take an item from the case, man.
-随便什么都行 -真的吗
- Anything you want. - Really? Well--
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
看你给了我什么礼物
Look at the gift you've given me.
那我就笑纳了
I won't say no to that.
萨拉
在绿点区拍摄
能过来吗
-你还有什么小把戏吗 -当然了
- You got anymore tricks? - Oh, yeah. Sure.
天呐 伙计 搞什么呢 你没事吧
Oh my God, dude! What the fuck, man? Are you okay?
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
伙计 你太搞笑了
Dude, you're fucking crazy!
等等 暂停这个表情
Wait, wait. Hold that.
让我用手指跟你这个表情拍一张
Let me get some of my finger ass-meat in the shot here.
好了 看看这个
All right, here. Check this out.
等下 你快告诉我是怎么弄的
Wait. You have to show me how to do that immediately.
真是的 太简单了 它会改变你的人生
Oh my God, it's so easy, and it's going to change your life.
这会不会让我看上去脸色很苍白
Does it make me look washed-out?
不会 挺好看的
No, yeah. It's great.
-我觉得很好看 -绝对好看 也许吧
- I think it really works. - It totally works, maybe.
-开玩笑的 -皮普
- I'm just kidding. - Pip!
-你好 亲爱的 -你好啊
- Hello, my love. - Hi boo!
妹子 你美呆了
Wow, sis, you are looking sickening, mate!
你还需要化妆吗
Do you even need to go to makeup?
说实话 多亏了你们 我睡了大概四小时
Honestly, thank God for y'all. I slept maybe four hours.
-上帝保佑你 因为你最棒了 -太好了
- Well, God bless you, because you're perfect. - Amazing.
-就这样了吗 -对 梅 你看起来很美
- So, are we good? - Yeah, Ma, you look great.
就选这套了
That's the outfit.
好了 都弄好了
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表