剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
I'd like you to take. Okay, there you go.
我超级敏感的 你能再确认一下吗
I'm just super sensitive. Do you mind double-checking?
-当然了 没问题 -好的
- Sure, no problem. - All right.
好了 去吧
All right. There you go, yeah.
你们进来吧
You can come in.
这桌上的都是我的
All right, so everything on this table is mine,
不过并不是全部 我会继续添加的
but that's not all of it. I'm gonna keep adding to it.
你们可以把那些纸箱子弄起来了
You can just start setting up those boxes.
得把我的香蕉用掉 请尽管享用
爱你 K
妈的
God damn it.
那个香蕉面包 你们随意
Uh, help yourself to banana bread.
谢谢
Thank you.
不行
Well, that's dead.
他本该做这些的
He was supposed to do this!
他本该做这些的
He was supposed to do this.
我去从楼上开始
Okay, um... I'm just gonna start upstairs.
-我等下就下来 你们就... -好的
- I'll be back. Just, um... - Okay, no problem.
发给凯文
你今天打算过来吗
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
我就在附近 现在过来行吗
不用了 我一个小时就走了
道具车停这边
Picture cars park over here.
-好的 -掉个头 我把锥桶挪开
- Okay. - Turn around. I'll move the cones.
-来吧 -好啊 我当然不会拒绝啊
- Come on. - All right, I won't say no to that.
我给你一支混合型的和一支普通大♥麻♥
I gave you a hybrid and a sativa.
-太好了 -两支预卷好的 一共三十块
- Perfect. Mm-hmm. - Two pre-rolls, that's $30.
好的
Okay.
你今天怎么样
How's your day going?
我们进度拉太多了 有点乱
Oh, we are so behind. It's a little nuts.
-这项目叫什么 -《侵害》
- What's the project called? - Violations.
《侵害》 是不是... 是那个...
Violations? Have I-- Is that the--
对 他不在了 我们要找人重拍这个角色
Yeah, he's gone. We recast that role.
天啊
Oh man.
你走之前如果想蹭点东西吃的话 请便
Listen, you wanna stop by crafty before you go, be my guest.
-真的 -真的 随你便
- Really? - Yeah, yeah. Get what you need.
这场戏里的时间是几点
What time is it during this scene?
-问这个干什么 -他们的手♥机♥
- For what? - Their phones.
没有他们手♥机♥的镜头
You're not gonna see their phones.
就算这样 还是会想要知道时间吧
Okay, but you also just kind of want to know what time it is.
我猜 差不多三点半吧
Uh, like 3:30, I guess.
那他们还在吃午餐
They're eating lunch?
-是比较迟的午餐 这无所谓 -好吧
- It's a late lunch. It really doesn't matter. - Okay.
怎么了
What?
-你好杰米玛 -你怎么样
- Oh, hey! Jemima! - Hi. How you doing?
见到你太好了
It's great to... great to see you.
-来吧 -嗯
- Just-- just go for it. - Yeah.
见到你太好了 还有汤姆 实在太感谢了
It's so good to see you. And Tom, I can't thank you enough.
-不用这样 -说真的呢
- No, please. - Seriously.
-很高兴过来 -真的非常感谢
- Happy to be here. - Like, really, thank you.
你们过来吧
Why don't you guys come on in.
-我把场景给你们看看 -这够怪的
- I'll show you the play space. - That's weird.
这是我们一直找的那个露台
This is a gazebo that we've been looking at for a while,
非常不错 上来吧
and it's really good, so just come on up.
整个的场景差不多都在这里
This is whole thing is basically gonna play out here.
-杰米玛 你会坐那边 -好
- Jemima, you'll be sitting over there. - Uh-huh.
-而汤姆 你在这 -好
- And, Tom, you over here. - Okay.
基本上呢 你们会说那些
And it's pretty much-- you'll say all the stuff
艺术界的事 先说台词
about the art world and just get that out.
然后开始吃饭 就是"叽里呱啦"
Then the meal will start, and it's, "Blah, blah, blah."
我们要照着词说还是可以随意张张嘴
Are we sticking to the lines or can we mad-lib?
这样吧 我会建议先来一遍
Uh, you know what, I would say first go around,
要不还是按剧本来
why don't you just stay with the script.
-然后随你怎么即兴发挥 -好
- Then, improvise all you want. - Great. Yeah.
-只要不偏离主线就好 -抱歉 只是
- Just hit the major notes. - I'm sorry, it's just--
-什么 -我能
- Yeah? - Can I just--
-表达下演员的想法 -不不不
- An actor has an idea. - No, no, no...
-抱歉 我有个想法 -别担心
- I'm sorry, I have an idea. - Don't worry about it.
你确定我们没什么纰漏吗
Are you sure we're being discreet?
没事的 你每次都这样 小黛
It's fine. You do this every time, Deb.
就让我这样吧 我喜欢自己的方式
Just let me be cautious, okay? I like the way I am.
不是吧
Oh, come on!
-就在这抽吧 -不 不 太扯了
- Let's just smoke in here. - No, no. That's crazy.
没事 天花板很高 管他的
No. Ceilings are high enough. Fuck it.
我看到吉吉了
I've got eyes on Gigi.
搞什么 没事的 她只是个助理
What the fuck? It's fine. She's just a PA.
-她是你的手下 -我想保持住
- She works for you. - I am trying to maintain
我专业的形象
an illusion of professionalism on set.
能别在这个缉毒警的眼皮子底下抽烟吗
Can we just smoke away from the narcs?
吉吉走了
Gigi is on the move.
我能不能这个时候开始说台词
So, what if I start-- I'll start the line here.
停顿一下 然后起身
You know, just give it a little room, and then I get up,
她开始说台词 说得很慢
and she's saying the lines, she says it slowly.
或许她会在这靠着
And maybe she, like, dawdles over here,
因为 或许这里放一个吧台
because... maybe we'll put a bar.
-没问题 -这能引导她
- Yeah, of course. - And that motivates her to be like--
说出剩下的词 "我恨你"
to say the rest of her-- "I hate you"
或什么词
Or whatever the line, you know.
-我觉得... -然后她调了杯酒 然后
- I think that-- - And then she makes a drink, and then...
可以 那我们...
Uh-huh, that makes sense. So there's-- we'll just--
如果这里放个吧台 你就要 拿杯酒
If there's a bar, you're gonna have-- then, we'll get you a drink.
对 她到这来拿了杯酒
Right, right. She comes over here to get a drink
然后拿着酒面对着他
and then hits him with it
就在这 而不用转过身去了
right here instead of facing away, you know?
对 如果想引导她离开镜头
Right, and if we want to motivate her exit,
我可以起身 走到这来
I can get up and come over,
我不想挡她的镜头 我不知道你的摄像机在哪
and I don't want to stack her, I don't know where your lens is.
但我可以到这来 假装在调酒
But I can come up and I can pantomime making a drink.
-对 -然后她可以
- Yeah, mm-hmm. - And then from here,
面对我说最后一句台词 然后引出她离开镜头
she can hit me with that final line and that motivates her exit.
我觉得可以
That makes sense to me.
那如果你们都没问题 那所有人...
I think if you're good with that, everybody--
这样就更直接了
that's much more straight forward.
我也觉得
Yeah, I think.
谢谢 好了 你准备好了话
Thank you. Okay, great. If you're good to go,
-我们得在那放一个... -吧台
- over there we need to get them a... - A bar ?
一个吧台或许还要一些鸡尾酒
a bar and maybe some cocktails, I guess.
达琳 准备好了吗
So, Darlene? We good to go?
还要等一会 还需要架盏灯
Yeah, I just need another minute, need to set up another light.
能加一个灯板吗
Can I get a sky panel to set, please?
找个吧台 就现在
Find a bar. Like now.
-谢谢 -她戴的是绿围巾
- Thank you. - She's wearing a green scarf.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
好吧
All right.
-我要走了 -天呐 我今天忘了投票了
- I gotta go. -Oh my God. I forgot to vote today!
对了
Oh, right!
-停下 -怎么了
- Stop! - What?
-这是紧急出口 -不是吧
- Emergency exit. - No, it's not.
上面写着呢
It says so right there.
骗人的
It's a deterrent.
不
No!
抱歉 我今早大概喝了80杯咖啡
Sorry, I've had, like, 80 coffees this morning.
这里可以
This will work, yeah.
不 不 去他的
Yeah, no. Uh-uh. Yeah, no. Fuck this shit.
我才不要在等补拍时感染上济卡病毒
I'm not getting Zika while I'm waiting on a reshoot.
没事的 蚊子怕烟味
It's fine. They'll hate the smoke.
大伙 我们得回去工作了
You guys, we have to get back to work.
就不能好好地嗨一把吗
Can we please get stoned?
我差点就当了蓝调旅行者乐团的后备口琴手
I was almost a back-up harmonica for Blues Traveler.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
真酷 怎么没成呢
That's cool. What happened?
他不想要候补
He didn't want an understudy.
你得把车移走
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表