剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你离婚时很糟吗
Was yours bad?
不 我们是朋友 挺友好的
Oh, no. We're friends. We're good.
真幸运
Lucky.
是啊 我还是非常理解
Yeah, I mean, I still totally get it.
不好的时候就是真的不好
When it wasn't good, it wasn't good.
是啊
Yeah.
我得继续填了
I gotta keep going here.
我觉得游戏就到此为止吧
I think we're good on the game.
-我们可以捣点粉末 -来吧
- We can trash M.A.S.H. - Let's trash M.A.S.H.
你累了吗
You tired?
好吧 我去叫个网约车
All right, I'll just call a Lyft,
这样你就不用送我回去了
and then you don't have to drive me back.
倒不是...我有点醉了 所以
It's not a-- I'm kind of drunk, so...
或者你也可以睡在这里
Or you could just sleep here.
你想吗
Do you want to?
好啊
Yes!
你怎么了
What happened to you?
-你怎么了 -来点预防药物吗
- What happened-- - Preventative medicine?
好的 行
Yeah, maybe.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你破音了 -我知道
- Your voice just cracked. - I know.
谢谢你的晚餐 我跟你一起过得非常愉快
Thanks for dinner. I had a really nice time with you.
我 是的 我很高兴认识了你
I'm, um... yeah. I'm glad we met.
我也一样
Same. Yeah.
好了 晚安
All right, well, good night.
叛徒
Traitor.
晚安
Good night.
有人吗
Hello?
靛青
Indigo.
早
Good morning.
你早啊
Hello, hello.
睡得还好吗
Did you sleep okay?
睡得很好
Yeah, I slept great.
天啊 感觉自己焕然一新了
Oh my God. I feel like a new man.
-是啊 保罗·"新人" -就是我
- Yeah, Paul Newman. - That's me.
咖啡吗
Coffee?
当然 几点了
Yeah, sure. What time is it?
11:15了
It's about 11:15.
天 我通常不会睡到这么晚的
Oh, man. I don't usually sleep this late.
你可能需要睡眠
Well, you probably needed it.
是啊
Yeah.
-你还好吗 没事吧 -没事
- You cool? Everything good? -Yeah, totally.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
只是镇上有个地方
There's just a place in town
我得去买♥♥点优质的鸡蛋
that I need to go to get the good eggs,
因为要是不在特定的时间去
'cause if you don't get there by a certain time,
就都卖♥♥完了
they're all gone.
明白 好的...
Oh, yeah. Well...
来 奈吉尔
Come on, Nigel.
要是没买♥♥到好鸡蛋 我们就得喝粥了
If we don't get the good eggs, we'll have to eat gruel.
我们只吃这两样
And that's all we eat.
真高兴我们去了 我很怀念影碟店
I was so glad we went. I miss video stores.
是啊 乔伊斯的草坪和录像
Yeah, Joyce's Lawn & Video.
-乔伊斯很有趣 -她是宝藏
- Joyce is fun. - She's a gem.
而且她还有《温柔陷阱》
And she had Drop Dead Gorgeous ,
这可是网络上找不到的 我一直在找
which is not a video you can find online. I've been looking.
是吗
Really?
-这个我也需要 -确实
- I needed this, too. - You did.
我能看出来你需要它
I could tell you needed it.
这话可能有点可笑 不过
This is kind of funny, but, um...
我那天看到你给那个妈妈买♥♥汽油了
I saw you buy gas for that mom the other day.
是你 对吧
That was you, right?
-等等 真的吗 -对
- Wait, really? - Yeah.
-对 -真不敢相信你看到了
- Yeah. Yeah. - I can't believe you saw that.
-你经常做那种事吗 -不
- You do that a lot? - No.
我想想 真没有
Well... no.
还有件事 我一直没提的是...
Funny thing I didn't mention is that I'm...
我怀孕了
pregnant.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yep.
这算好事吗
Is that a good thing?
有点麻烦
Messy?
非常麻烦
It's pretty messy.
是我前任的 所以
It's my ex's, so...
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 我会没事的
Yeah. Yeah, I will be.
人家都说怀孕"不是大事"
You know, what they say about pregnancies is, "No big deal."
人们确实会那么说 对吧
They do say that, don't they?
-就好像 管他呢 -对
- Like... Whatever. - Yeah.
生活很神奇 犹如蜜蜂造蜂蜜
Life is funny. Bees make honey.
是啊 确实
Yeah, that's true.
那你 你确定今晚得回城里去吗
So you... You for sure have to go back to the city tonight?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
我周三会过去 想一起玩玩吗
I'm gonna be there Wednesday. Do you want to hang out?
是的
Yes.
我想
I do.
好的
Yeah, okay.
我不确定要怎么进去 感觉里面...
I'm not really sure how to get in there. It's like there's a--
-我没想到会这样 -感觉像个门
- I wasn't planning for this. - It's like a gate.
科莉的生日混音
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表