剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
生日快乐 混♥蛋♥
Happy birthday, fucker.
这是干什么
Oh, hey! What is this?
-闭嘴 -你是谁
- Quiet. Shit. - Who's that?
-我会让你闭嘴的 -不 不
- I'll make you shut up. - No. I mean-- No.
-没人让你开口 -好 但是我
- No one told you to talk. - Okay, but I--
-上车 上车 -好 好
- Get in, get in. - Oh, okay. All right.
-快上车 -闭嘴
- Get the fuck in. - Shut up.
-就待在那 -转身
- Stay right there. - Turn and burn, ladies!
别动
Don't move.
-闭嘴 -好 好
- Shut the fuck up. - Okay, okay.
-别乱动 -别动
- Don't fucking move. - Don't move.
你已经签字放弃自己的生命了 垃圾
You already signed away your life, you piece of shit.
走 走 走 天呐 快走
Go, go, go. Oh my God. Go.
众口难调
第三季第五集
-蹲下 -把手举起来
- Get down. - Give me your hand.
-你哪也不去 -对 就在这
- You're not going anywhere. - Yeah, right there.
-绳子绑得够紧了吗 -你犯了什么事
- Are those straps tight enough? - What did you get yourself into?
-你同意我们这么做了 不是吗 -是的
- You said yes to this, didn't you? Yes. - No. Yes.
-要把她带去哪 -肮脏的地方
- Where are we gonna take her? - Somewhere dirty.
-新泽西吗 -不 别去新泽西
- Ooh. New Jersey? - Oh, no-- not New Jersey.
-快闭嘴 -问你话才轮到你开口
- Shut the fuck up now. - Speak only when spoken to.
-我们要把你带去瓦纳斯 -对 瓦纳斯
- We'll take you to Gowanus. - Yeah, Gowanus.
-抱歉 -没事 我们没事
- Sorry! - It's all right, we're okay.
你从哪冒出来的
Where did you come from?
-你喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Yeah, you like that? - Yes.
-大声点 -爽
- Louder. - Yes!
要我射满你全身吗
You want me to cum all over you?
要 还能再来一次吗
Yes, sir. Can I have another?
CC租赁公♥司♥
太爽了
Oh, yeah!
-你这个蹩脚的作者 荡♥妇♥ -你的书烂爆了
- You're a terrible writer, you cunt. - Your book fucking sucks!
现在谁还写电子书啊
Who writes e-books anyway? -
操她 操她 真♥他♥妈♥是个笑话
Yeah, fuck her. Fuck her. Fucking joke.
-你这头猪 是吗 -爽
- You're a fucking pig, aren't you? - Ooh, yes!
-说自己是头猪 -我是猪 我他妈是猪
- Say you're a pig. - Yes, I'm a pig. I'm a fucking pig.
-骚猪 -我是头骚猪
- A dirty pig. - I'm a dirty pig.
金杰酒吧见
See you at Ginger's.
拜
Bye!
生日快乐 帅哥
Happy birthday, oppa.
好了 带你去浴缸里泡个澡
All right, let's put you in a bathtub. Come here.
这是我收到的最棒的礼物了
That was the nicest thing anybody's ever done for me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
你哪来的钱付这些
How were you able to afford this?
不关你的事
None of your business.
-好了 喝一杯就上♥床♥ -好
- All right, one drink and then bed. - Yeah.
-然后一切随你 -要不 喝两杯
- Whatever you want then. - Maybe, maybe two drinks.
-你请了很多人吗 -告密鬼
- Did you invite a lot of people? - Uh-oh! He lives to tell.
你看起来可不像50岁了
You don't even look 50!
-有啦 不 看不出来 -太棒了
- You do, you do. No, you don't. - It's amazing.
-生日快乐 -天呐 我爱你
- Happy birthday! - Oh, my God. I love you.
-超乎想象 -超乎想象
- It was beyond. - Beyond?
超乎想象 独一无二
Beyond. The best. The best.
-你做了指甲 -我知道有点奇怪
- You doing a thing with your nails? - It's-- I know it's weird.
-只是个造型 -就是个阶段
- It's just a look. - It's just a phase.
-一种探索 -没事 童心不泯 对吗
- Exploration. - It's all right. You're never too old, right?
金杰酒吧
快进来
Come on in!
生日快乐
Happy Birthday!
谢谢
Aw, thank you.
我从未像爱你那样爱过一个人
同性恋尊严周
但说真的 你得签
But seriously, you have to sign,
1997年 新增艾滋病案例中有20%为女性患者
较1994年的18% 1992年的13% 1982年的6% 比例有所增长
患艾滋病死亡的男性减少了15% 而女性增长了3%
接受检测
接受治疗
接受帮助
活得更长
一堆表格
like a stack of forms like that.
你还要做好万全的法律准备 当你筹划一场...
Well, I mean, you want to cover your bases when you're doing a--
-是什么来着 绑♥架♥ -是强♥奸♥
- What was it, an abduction? - Mm-mm. It's a ravishing.
抱歉 强♥奸♥
Oh, I'm sorry, a ravishing.
-更像是绑♥架♥ -性侵绑♥架♥
- More like a kidnapping. - A sensual kidnapping.
-不如说热辣硬T操 -很色情
- A hot butch bang, how about that? - Very erotic.
粉色的 左边屁♥股♥口袋 说明我的狗上♥床♥了
Pink, left, back pocket, means my dog sleeps in the bed.
但如果在右边
But if it's in the right pocket,
就说明我的狗没有上♥床♥
it means my dog does not sleep in the bed.
好吧 我喜欢 那猫呢
Okay, I like it. What about the cats?
一样 不过是红色
Mmm, same thing but red.
不 我觉得黄色更像猫的颜色
No, no I feel yellow is more cat-like.
好吧 管他的 黄色
All right, fuck it. Yellow.
不打紧 只是瞎编套近乎的 对吗
It doesn't matter. Just making it up as we go along, right?
女♥女♥ 女扮男 群女
Girl bang, boy bang, slut pile... -
-性♥爱♥货车 性♥爱♥房♥车 -我不喜欢那个
- ...fuck van, shaggin' wagon. - I... I hate that one.
-性♥爱♥房♥车吗 -一点也不喜欢
- Shaggin' wagon? - I don't like that one at all.
有点傻
It's a little silly.
不 肯定退酮了
No, definitely not in ketosis.
早就退酮了
That ship has long sailed.
我三十年来的前女友们 都在我小时候的厨房♥里
Thirty years of exes, all in my childhood kitchen.
当心小偷
以及
荡♥妇♥
你在 还有你
You were there, and you were there,
你在 还有你
You were there, and you were there,
一直回溯到我的野营指导员 卡罗尔那
All the way back to my camp counselor, Carole,
盘腿坐了一圈 说我的坏话
just sitting shiva, talking shit about me.
天呐 你喜欢那样
Oh my God, you love that.
你觉得这个梦有什么含义
So what do you think the dream means?
我觉得这个梦说明她是个双 还是个烦人精
I think it means she's a double Leo and a pain in the ass.
生日快乐
Happy birthday!
生日快乐 永远快乐
Happy birthday, and many more!
我想听下你的建议
Um, I would just love to get some feedback from you.
你懂的 关于时机和技巧
You know, about timing and technique.
我就是那个吐到你嘴里的人
Oh-oh! I was the one spitting into your mouth.
所以我们欠了你多少货车钱
So what do we owe you for the van?
我忘了小费和汽油 一人75吧 行吗
I forgot about tip and gas, so 75 each. Is that okay?
我来付小费
Oh, let me get the tip.
-嘘 -当然不行 这是你的生日
- Shush! - Of course not, it's your birthday.
-喝你的水吧 帅哥 -好 钱包先生
- Drink your water, oppa. - Yeah, Mr. Moneybags.
-你的昵称叫什么 -就是我的名字
- What's your handle? - It's just my name.
有人有烟吗
Anybody have a cigarette?
你还好吗 混♥蛋♥
Are you okay, buster?
不 我体内的血清素都没了
No, I got all the serotonin fucked out of me.
你今天能放松一下吗 你今天要干什么
Can you take it easy today? What's your day like?
我要准备这个演讲
I gotta work on this speech.
这破玩意儿永远也简单不了
This shit never gets easier.
不是 不应该是这样的
This is just-- This is not happening.
-我的脑子不转了 -听我说
- My brain is not working. - Listen, listen.
你是我见过的最聪明的人
You're the most brilliant person that I know.
来 我爱死这个脑子了
Come here. I love this fucking brain.
-会没事的 -看看吧
- It'll be great. - We'll see.
是吧
Yeah?
好多了
Mmm, that's nice.
你今晚做饭吗
Are you making dinner tonight?
-我可以 -你能帮我个忙吗
- I can. - Can you save me something?
-可以啊 -可以吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
可以
Yeah.
我要出发了
Well, I'm off.
宝贝 你需要一副新眼睛
Babe, you need new glasses.
天 下次发工资买♥♥
Oh boy... Next paycheck.
-爱你 -爱你 再见
- Love you. - Love you, bye!
来自医生
我今晚能预定你吗
如果你射在我嘴里 我给你50块钱
I'll give you $50 if you just cum in my mouth.
50块 你很喜欢那样啊
Fifty? Mmm, yeah, you like that.
微末支付
李医生付给阿亚莎·尹50块
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表