剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
看起来不错 宝贝
Looks good, baby.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Are you ready for me? - Mm-hmm.
微末支付
你付给阿亚莎·尹175块
你想出去走走吗
You wanna go for a walk?
你是在那里尿尿吗
Did you pee over there?
不不不 去哪儿
No, no. No, no. Where'd it go?
这次150吧
Let's make it 150.
等一下 等一下再付
Wait. Let it go through.
微末支付
李医生付给你250块
-从后面来吧 -好
- Get back in there. - Yeah.
微末支付
李医生付给你120块
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Daddy.
-我得走了 -不 你没有大♥麻♥了
- I gotta go. I gotta go. - No, you don't have any more pot.
-告诉他们你没大♥麻♥了 -不行
- Tell them you're out of weed. - I can't do that.
那我全买♥♥了
Just-- I'll buy it all.
-是吗 你会那么做吗 -会
- Oh, yeah? You will, will you? - Yeah.
你有那么多钱 是吧
Oh, you got that much dough, huh?
-我很有钱 -你很有钱
- I got that dough. - You got the dough.
我不能回绝客户 真对不起
I can't do it. I'm so sorry.
-为什么 -我不想让任何人失望
- Why? - I don't want to disappoint everybody.
好多人指望着我呢
A lot of people are depending on me.
这就是我和一个好男人约会的结果吗
Is that what I get for dating a nice guy?
没错 我是个好男人
That's right. I'm a nice guy.
-某种好男人 -某种好男人
- Some kind of nice guy. - Some kind of nice guy.
你有个很有趣的痣
You know, you've got a funny mole?
是的 我一直想去检查一下
Yeah, I've been meaning to get that checked out.
-别不当回事 -我不会不当回事 谢了
- Don't sit on that. - I'm not gonna sit on it, but thank you.
当然
Of course.
我很高兴你感觉好些了
I'm really glad you feel better.
我也是
Mm-hmm, same.
就当是自己家一样
Make yourself a home.
待一会儿
Stay a while.
只是别在里面拉屎哦
Just don't shit in here.
这下你把我下午的计划毁了
Okay, well, now you're ruining my afternoon plans.
-玩得开心 -再见
- Have fun. - Bye.
-发型真不错 -她美吧
- That's a good coif. - Doesn't she look great?
悬念要把我逼疯了
Okay, now the suspense is killing me.
-我要去看看 -我还没弄完呢 好吗
- I gotta see this. - Wait, I'm not done with you yet, okay?
你需要修剪吗
Do you need a trim?
我对这个话题很敏感 我是个秃顶的人
That's a sensitive subject with me. I'm a balding man.
-上面还是有两根毛的 -拜托
- Oh, there's a little something there. - Oh, come on.
你秃顶是因为你体内有太多的睾酮
You're bald because you have too much testosterone.
-秃顶 -是的 那挺好的
- Balding. - Yeah, it's good.
这就是为什么你留着胡子和胸毛 很帅
That's why you got that beard and that chest hair. It's awesome.
什么情况 我以为那是犹太教的
Wow, that's what's going on? I thought it was Judaism.
-那个也是 -你喜欢吗
- Yeah, that, too. - Do you like it?
-我很喜欢 -谢谢你
- I like it. - Thank you.
-我们想要蓝调 -给你
- I know that we want Chocolope. - There you go.
阿亚 你想要什么吗
And, Aya, you want something?
我能要上次的弹♥药♥筒吗 我觉得是...
Um, can I get the cartridge I got last time? I think it was--
没错 就是这个
Yes, that one.
该死
Oh shit.
我把所有的现金都给清洁工了
I gave all my cash to the cleaners.
你接受微末支付 对吧
Um, you can take Venmo, right?
抱歉 不接受
I'm sorry, no.
-我楼上有现金 -不 没事的 我来
- You know what, I have cash upstairs. -No, it's all right. I got it.
你可以接受微末支付
You can take Venmo.
好吧 我接受
Yeah, I'll take it.
微末支付
李医生付给你150块
你怎么还给我转回来了
Yo, why did you Venmo that back to me?
我不想让你那么做
Um, I don't like you doing that.
好吧 可我今晚我订了你
Yeah, but I'm booking you for tonight,
而且是要做你不喜欢的那个事
and it's that thing you don't love doing,
所以赶紧随遇而安吧
so just roll with it.
我们不是要做那个
That's not what we're doing.
不是吗
Not what we're doing?
我以为会是惹火的强势角色扮演呢
I thought this was a hot power-play thing.
-是的 -但我不能对你做吗 拜托
- It is. - Yeah, but I can't do it to you? Come on.
你应该留着你的钱
You should save your money.
-怎么了 -我... 我是个傻瓜
- What? - I'm-- Wow, I'm an idiot.
怎么了
Why?
你现在是在给我钱吗
Are you just, like, giving me money now?
是的 我这个月给了你有一千块了吧
Well, yeah, I gave you like a thousand dollars this month.
你觉得那是干什么用的
I mean, what did you think that was for?
可那是我们玩耍的钱
Yeah, but that was our play money.
我甚至都没把钱转到我的银行账户里
I didn't even transfer it into my bank.
你就不能让我来照顾你吗
Can't you just let me take care of you?
我只是没想到
I guess I just didn't realize
你觉得我混得那么惨
that you thought I was doing so badly.
我不是这个意思 我不是...
That's not what I meant. That's not--
我付房♥租 我买♥♥日常吃的用的
I-I pay rent, I get groceries.
我会照顾我自己
I know how to take care of myself.
我知道 我只是...
I know, and I just--
我爱你 我不想看你为了钱而挣扎
I love you and I don't want to see you struggle.
我不想要你的钱 大夫
I don't wanna take your money, Doc.
太傻了
That is just silly.
如果我们结婚了 如果我是你老公
I mean, if we were married, if I was your husband,
这就根本不会是个事
this wouldn't even be an issue.
我不想有那样的关系
I don't wanna be in that kind of relationship.
妈的
Damn it.
我欠你的
I owe you.
我不是那么缺钱 好吗
I'm not that bad with my money, okay?
-我知道 -我在努力
- I know. - I'm trying.
我知道
I know.
而且我从来都不想让你觉得
And I never wanted you to feel like
我跟你在一起是因为那个
I was with you because of that reason.
我可从来没那么觉得
Hey, I have never felt that.
和你一起我从来都没觉得年龄是个问题
And I never felt my age around you,
可我现在觉得了
and now I just fucking do.
我觉得我就是一个傻了吧唧的毛孩子
I just feel like a young, dumb person.
不是的
No.
我以为这样能挑逗得你很兴奋
I thought this turned you on.
确实啊
It does.
你接受时我会觉得特别兴奋
It's so hot when you take it.
我喜欢被当成妓♥女♥的感觉 但不是慈善对象
I liked feeling like a hooker and not some charity case.
不是的... 我...
That's not-- Look, I--
-我用错了方式 -是的
- I went about it the wrong way. - Yeah, you did.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈的
Shit.
阿亚莎・尹向你发起收款375元来买♥♥新眼镜
你♥他♥妈♥个取款机
你这个小骚货
You dirty little bitch.
阿亚莎・尹向你发起收款100元
来忍♥受你这讨厌的做法
-我爱你 -我还没完呢
- I love you! - Well, I'm not done yet!
-我的车来了 我得走了 -好
- My car's here, I gotta go. - Okay.
-在飞机上给你发信息 -好
- Text you from the flight? - Great.
你不用起床吗
Don't you have to get up?
是暑期补习班 无所谓的
It's summer school. No one cares.
好吧 爱你
All right. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
法拉德老师
Ms. Farad?
-法拉德老师 -泰迪 怎么了
- Ms. Farad! - Teddy, yes. What?
我们今天干什么
What are we doing today?
我们已经在这干坐着有二十分钟了
We've been sitting here for like 20 minutes now.
没有二十分钟
Okay, it's not been 20 minutes.
看看这个
Check this out.
我们今天看《光荣战役 》
We're watching Glory today.
可在常规的学期里我们已经看过了
But we already watched that in the regular school year.
我们已经熟悉那电影了
We, like, know that one already.
我们再看一遍《光荣战役 》
We are watching Glory again,
你们可以一边看一遍跟着说台词
and you can quote along with it.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表