剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
出去 出去 出去 出去
Get out, get out, get out, get out...
-出去 出去 出去 -没有好转吗
- ..get out, get out, get out, get out... - No better?
出去 出去 出去 出去
out, get out, get out, get out...
明早就好了
Just give it till morning. I'm sure it'll pass.
出去 出去 出去 出去
...get out, get out, get out, get out.
*我*
*I...*
*是现代少将的典范*
*...am the very model of a modern Major-General*
*我了解动植物和矿物*
*I've information vegetable animal and mineral*
*我认识英国的国王 可以按顺序分类引述*
*I know the kings of England and I quote the fights historical
*历史上从马拉松到滑铁卢的战役*
*From Marathon to Waterloo in order categorical!*
天哪
Oh, God.
我都不觉得冷
I don't even feel the cold!
我是坚强 理智的女人
I am a strong, sane woman.
他是用橡胶手套做的
He'd crafted it from a rubber glove
用肉汁来做润滑剂
and was using the gravy as lubricant.
挑战只会让我变得更强大
Challenges only make me stronger.
还有"大♥法♥官红盒子"的笑话
And you can imagine the jokes about "the Chancellor's red box".
然后有个自♥由♥党派的哥们
And then there was this Liberal fellow, well,
你可以想象吧
you can imagine what he got up to.
他被困在水手桑拿房♥里
He was caught in a sailors' sauna,
他可不是去了解船只的
and he was not there to learn about boats.
出去 出去 出去 出去
Get out, get out, get out, get out.
出去
Get out!
终于只剩咱俩了
Alone at last.
-艾莉森 -天哪
- Alison! - Oh, God!
请稍等 求求你
A moment, please, I beg of you.
你在我脑海里
You're in my head.
你也是 亲爱的
And you in mine, my sweet!
我们这是在做什么
What are we doing?
你结婚了 我死了 咱们不可能的
You're married, I'm dead, it can never work.
可能吗 也许可以
Can it? Maybe it can.
就像罗密欧和朱丽叶
Like Romeo And Juliet,
只是他已经死了
but specifically the bit where he's already dead
她会为了和他在一起而自杀
and she kills herself to be with him?
我太过分了 请原谅
I am too bold. Forgive me.
我太鲁莽了
Accurse my impetuous loins!
你还没有摆脱那个黄褐色的截尾动物
You're not yet free of that buffle-headed bobtail.
我会等你的 漂亮的姑娘
I'll wait for you, my comely nug.
尽管时间尺度
Though some idea of timescale would be...
不 我明白 这一切都太快了
No, I understand, this is all happening so fast.
我可以等
I can wait!
还好我练过
Lord knows I've had the practice.
快点
Come on, man!
我在努力
I'm trying!
再努力点啊
Well, try harder, man!
你 我命令你立即重新激活这个设备
You! I demand you reactivate this device with immediate effect!
-和古歌♥的人聊得如何 -我又来了
- Any joy with the people from Goggle? - Me again!
我们今天可以先参观大厅和公共通道
Today I thought we could do halls and common passageways.
出去 出去 出去 出去
Get out, get out, get out, get out, get out, get out.
亲爱的 你在这啊
Darling! There you are.
-我知道我说了别有压力 -这些都不存在
- Now, I know I said no pressure, but... - None of it is real.
这些都不存在
None of it is real.
女勋爵不能嘟囔
A lady doesn't mumble.
你有看到一个身体吗
Don't suppose you've seen a body anywhere?
所以是没有吗
Is that a no?
你愿意做我的朋友吗
Will you be my friend?
是因为我们说了什么吗
Do you think it's something we said?
-把文丘里管的手柄 -文丘里管是什么
- And press the hilt of the venturi... - What is a venturi?
-按入半球形黄铜接管器 -接管器是什么
- ...into the domed brass union. - What's a union?!
不要惊慌 大概需要十到二十秒
Don't panic. It takes maybe ten, 20 seconds.
情况不错
Oh, that's good.
太糟糕了
Oh, that's bad.
-迈克 -天哪 你吓到我了
- Mike! - Jesus, you scared me!
我不舒服 我得去
It's no good, OK, I need to go and get some...
我的天啊
Holy Mary Mother of God!
-天啊 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What's wrong?
怎么了 这屋里都是僵尸啊
"What's wrong"?! The room is full of zombies!
驴
Donkeys?
亲爱的 真的没有啊
Honey, I promise you it isn't.
那我得回医院拿些药
Then I have to go back to the hospital and get some drugs
治疗一下 或是再撞一下头
or some therapy or a bang on the other side of my head,
只要能让我走进房♥间看不到
or whatever it takes to stop me from seeing the cast of
《死人之夜》就行
The Night Of The Dead every single time I walk into a room!
是《活死人之夜》 算了
It's Night Of The Living De... Not now.
我不能再这样下去了 好吗
I can't go on like this, OK?
你要么现在开车送我去医院
So you either drive me to the hospital right now,
要么我自己开车去
or I drive myself.
我能看到不存在的东西
And I see things that aren't there!
-我们存在啊 -我去拿钥匙
- Well, we are. - I'll get my keys.
红扳手
Red lever.
红扳手 红扳手
Red lever! Red lever!
怎么了 艾莉
What now? Aly?!
你怎么了
What's wrong?
红扳手
Red lever!
红扳手
Red lever?
好的
On it!
什么
Oh, what?
-你怎么知道红 -我们走吧
- How did you know about the red...? - Maybe we should go.
好的 我们走
Yeah, yeah, we're going.
不 不 不 我是说离开这里
No, no, no, I mean away from here.
搬出去吧 这里感觉不对劲
Just move out. It just doesn't feel right.
什么 为什么这么说
What? Why would you say that?
我说不好
It's hard to put my finger on.
一步一步来吧
All right. Just...one thing at a time, yeah?
这个稍后再说
We'll talk about this later.
电动车窗
Electric windows!
-快走 -好吧
- Get out of here! - OK, OK!
我觉得
I say.
很酷炫
Well, fascinating.
但你现在看不到他们了 是吗
But you don't see them now, do you?
我们从家出来以后就没有了
Not since we left the house.
也许我正在康复吧
Maybe I'm on the mend!
嗯 我知道贷款的流程
Yes, I know how loans work.
-算是吧 -正如我所说 先生
- Sort of. - As I've said before, sir...
但如果我们把钱还了 那
But surely if we just give you the money back, then...
-现在不能终止合同 -嗯
- ...we cannot end the agreement now. - Yes.
-您明白吗 -我明白
- Do you see? - Yes, I see.
你觉得这跟意外有关吗
Do you think it was related to the accident?
-毫无疑问 -那就好
- Oh, yes, undoubtedly. - Oh, good.
所以我痊愈的时候就没了吧
So it should just...stop happening, as I heal?
基于你的描述 我的诊断是
Well, my diagnosis, based on what you've told me
这次意外让你离死亡如此之近
is that your accident left you so close to death yourself,
所以你可以看见死人了
you're now able to see dead people.
-什么意思 -那
- What do you mean? - Well...
你能看见我吗
can you see me?
-能 -这就对了
- Yes. - Exactly.
我已经死了
I'm dead.
不好意思 耽误你了
So sorry to have kept you.
她很厉害
Oh, she's very good.
有什么可以帮你的
What can I do for you?
听我说
All right, listen to what I'm...
-等等 -医生是死人
- Wait. - The doctor's dead!
我
I just...
我不懂了 既然又有幻觉了
I don't understand. If it's come back,
你为什么不打镇静剂呢
why not accept the sedatives?
-可能有帮助啊 -因为
- I mean, they might help with... - Because...
我每天在家看到的都是同样的面孔
back at the house I see the same faces every day.
但医院的完全不同
But at the hospital, completely different ones.
不同的地方 不同的面孔
Different places, different faces.
-我的大脑为什么会这样 -这
- Why would my brain do that? - OK, that is...
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表