剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
Hi. Good evening.
你好 晚上好
Fully booked again tonight?
今晚又订满了吗
I'm sorry?
什么
You...
你
Morning. Morning.
早上好 早上好
Good morning.
早安
Living the dream.
人生如梦
Clear.
空的
Yes!
太好了
On your marks.
就位
Get set.
预备
Go!
跑
For King and country!
为了国王和国家
Morning. Morning.
早 早
If music be the food of love...
如果音乐是爱的食粮
He just really speaks to me. Oh, no, not this berk again.
他真的唱到我心坎里了 不要又犯傻
Get a job!
找点事情做
four down is bum.
第四个是屁♥股♥
Bum. Bum.
屁♥股♥
Robin, for the last time, no newspaper's going to...
罗宾 再说一次 没有报纸会
Three letter, "gluteus maximus"...
三个字 "臀大肌"
Oh, yeah, you're right. ..is bum.
你说得对 是屁♥股♥
Yeah. Bum.
嗯 屁 股
Good. Very good.
非常好
Come on! Come on! Yes.
快点 快点 好的
Ok. Yes!
好了 太棒了
Takes me back to the David Lloyd in Chelsea.
带我回到切尔西的大卫·劳埃德
Take that, Hugo!
吃我一记 雨果
So where did we get to? Er, World Cup '86.
我们看点什么 86年世界杯
It's quarterfinals.
四分之一决赛
England-Argentina. All right.
英格兰对决阿根廷 好的
Ah, the Hand of God.
上帝之手
You what?
你说什么
Maradona - scores with a handball, swings the match.
马拉多纳手球得分 打破平分
Well, don't tell me the score. 21 to Argentina.
别告诉我比分 2比1击败阿根廷
What's wrong with you?!
你有毛病吗
You absolute... Dikhet.
你真是个 车炮
Robin! Is sixletter, "permit to travel", dikhet!
罗宾 六个字 "旅行通行证" 车炮
Oh, ticket!
对啊 车票
Dikhet! Ticket!
车炮 车票
Here. Yeah, OK.
这儿 好了
You're getting good at these.
你玩的越来越好了
Well, me very clever.
俺很聪明
'Orse.
马
Huh. Huh-huh-huh-horse.
哈 哈 哈 马
Oh. Laughing 'orse.
大笑的马
Thank you.
谢谢
Absolute filth!
太淫秽了
Oh, thanking you kindly.
非常感谢你
I do not like where this is going.
我不喜欢这个剧情走向
Morning.
早上好
Morning. Hi, Alison.
早上好 你好 艾莉森
Back to the grindstone.
回到磨石啦
Yeah. Which reminds me, we found this grindstone.
提醒我了 我们发现了这个14世纪的
14th century. Honestly, your cellar is literally a gold mine.
磨石 说真的 你的地窖还真是金矿
When you say litera...? Archeologically speaking.
你说金矿 考古学意义上的
Ah, yeah.
好吧
Here we go, then.
来吧
Oh, push it!
快按
Well? Two minutes, 30. Same as...
怎么样 2分30秒 和上次一样
Well, always. I mean, it's always two minutes, 30.
我是说 每次都是2分30秒
Blast!
靠
Well, keep at it.
继续保持
Maybe I need to try some new stretches or something.
也许我应该试试新的伸展动作什么的
Yeah, or maybe you can't really get any faster,
或许你真的不能更快了
you know, because you can't build muscle, what with you being -
因为你不能再增加肌肉了 长官
and I mean this with all the love in the world, Cap - dead.
用全世界最善意的话说 你已经死了
We didn't win the war with attitudes like that, did we?
用这样的态度可打不赢战争 是不是
No. No!
是的
Right, I'm going to go and stretch my hams.
好了 我要拉伸一下我的腿
Well, I mean, they won't stretch because you're...
它们并不能得到拉伸 因为你已经
He's dead.
他已经死了
I'm dead. Yeah, you're dead, yeah.
-我也死了 -你也死了
You'll be dead soon. What?
你也会死的 什么
Sorry.
抱歉
Right. Hard to be conclusive about the cause of death, but, er,
好吧 很难确定死亡原因 但是
well, it's going to be plague, isn't it?
难道不是瘟疫吗
From the pelvis, I'd say female.
从骨盆看 我觉得是女性
30 to 40.
三十到四十岁
Down, down.
往下 往下
Bowed right femur. Probable limp.
右侧肱骨弯曲 很可能瘸腿
The winner!
赢家
Evidence of extensive syphilis.
严重梅毒的证据
No, no, not that bit.
不不 那不重要
Same as the male from yesterday.
和昨天的男性一样
Geoff! What? Someone's been a naughty boy!
杰夫 什么 有些人很淘气
Hello, stranger.
你好 人类
I forgot to say, that, um, we've got a photographer coming today
我忘了说 一会儿有个摄影师要来
to take a picture for our brochure.
给我们的小册子拍照片
Oh, for the hotel?
为了酒店吗
No, we...we...we ran out of money, and also...
不 我们经费有些紧张 再加上
..this.
这个
So we're thinking of trying to use
所以我们想把
some of the big rooms for functions,
一些大的房♥间用作
weddings, you know.
婚礼之类的用途
Nice. Which will be nice, yeah.
很好 会很不错
Er, yeah, and we need to get a shot of the front,
我们需要拍摄一下前门
so do you think you could move your van?
你可以挪一下你的货车吗
Well, I could, but...
可以 不过
Yes, great, thank you.
太好了 谢谢
Any end in sight? Er, yeah, nearly there. Few more days.
快完工了吗 快了 再有几天
Sorry it's taken so long. There's just
抱歉用了这么久
so much history on this site.
这里可挖掘的太多了
Honestly, if these bones could talk.
老实说 要是这些骨头能说话
Yeah, well, that would save us all a lot of hassle, wouldn't it?
是啊 那可省了我们很多麻烦事了
But then...who'd believe you?!
但是 谁相信呢
So the aim is to turn it into a venue. A venue for what?
目标是把这变成聚会场地 什么样的聚会
Er, well, you know, weddings, parties, bar mitzvahs...
婚礼呀 派对呀 受诫礼呀
..girl mitzvahs. Bat mitzvahs.
女受诫礼 女孩受诫礼
For bats?
给蝙蝠吗
What? What?
什么 什么什么
We need it to look nice,
我们想让它好看一点
so if you could avoid the bad bits...
希望你能避开不好的地方
What, all of them?
避开所有吗
Well, just find the best angle.
就找个最好的角度吧
Yeah, I mean, we know that the camera never lies,
我知道相机最为真实
but if it could not tell the whole truth,
但是如果能够只展现一部分
then that would be very handy for us.
就帮了大忙了
I'll see what I can do. Great.
我看看我能做什么 很好
There's simply not enough slates to do the whole roof!
根本没有那么多石瓦来盖房♥顶
It's the third Earl of Winborne!
这是温伯恩伯爵三世
Ok.
好吧
I'm not sure Impressions Club's going to work, is it?
我不确定印象俱乐部能成功 是吧
Well, let's not be too hasty. No-one's heard my Nelson Mandela.
不急 大家还没看过我模仿纳尔逊·曼德拉
Outrageous! Haven't done it yet.
真是受不了 还没开始呢
No, no, no, no!
不不不
Alison, get the tradesman off the lawn!
艾莉森 让那个摄影师离开草坪
Snapsnap! Um, Rory, can we try...?
快点 快点 罗里 我们可不可以
This way? Yeah, just...
这边 对
All the way off the lawn!
不要踩草坪
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表