剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表
terrible posture, and...
如果你不喜欢 我就不向你求爱了
I shall cease my wooing, should you like.
我还是会吓你一跳的
I still make you jump.
我不会在厕所偷看你丈夫了
I shall peek no more on your husband at privy.
我 其实我没做过什么错事 对吧
And I'll... Actually, I don't do anything wrong, do I?
伙计们 拜托
Guys, please.
你们真是太好了 但我很抱歉
This is sweet of you, but I'm sorry.
这里就像一个梦
This place felt like a dream.
真的 但后来变成了一场噩梦
It really did, but it's turned into a nightmare.
现在我们有机会离开了
And now we have a chance to get out.
老实说 如果有机会你们不会离开吗
Can you honestly say you wouldn't leave if you could?
-凯瑟琳 你在这啊 -你是来幸灾乐祸的吧
- Catherine. There you are. - You've come to gloat, have you?
-你赢了 她要走了 -不
- Well, you've won. She's leaving. - No, no.
我有一些情报要告诉你 凯瑟琳
I have some information for you, Catherine.
-只告诉你一个人 -为什么是我 其他人呢
- For your ears only. - Why me? What about the others?
-他们不想听老海象说话啊 -你听到了
- They don't want to listen to this old walrus. - You heard?
是的
Yes, I'm afraid so.
-你耳毛的事都听到了吗 -什么
- Even the bit about your ear hair. - What?
那个没听到
No, not that bit. No.
-你爱艾莉森吧 你希望她留下来 -是的
- You love Alison, don't you? You want her to stay? - Yes.
-你希望她能开心 -当然
- And you want her to be happy, of course. - Of course.
我正好知道那个女人想骗他们
I happen to know that woman is trying to swindle them,
如果我没猜错 还是一大笔钱
by a considerable amount, if I'm right.
你可以做点什么
Now, there is something you can do.
你是她朋友 她会听你的话 前提是你愿意帮她
She'd listen to you. Her friend. Should you choose to help her.
问题是 你更在意什么
The question is, what do you care about more?
让艾莉森留在这里 还是让她开心
Keeping Alison here, or letting her be happy?
抱歉 我腿麻了
Sorry, I've got to stand.
地下室
The basement?
那里有足够的空间来建游泳池
There's plenty of room down there for swimming baths.
-她肯定能想到吧 -没错
- Well, I'm sure she'd have thought of that, wouldn't she? - Exactly.
除非她故意不告诉你 为了少付你钱
Unless she didn't tell you on purpose, so she could pay you less.
狡猾的... 谢谢你 基蒂
That crafty...! Thank you, Kitty!
-要是能抱到你 我就抱你了 -那就太好了
- I'd hug you if I could. - I'd love that.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you, in a way.
-我说不定会回来住酒店呢 -对啊
- Maybe I can come back and stay in the hotel sometimes. - Oh, yes.
你可以住我房♥间
You could stay in my room.
我们可以整晚不睡
We'll stay up all night
-谈论睾丸和适婚男人 -是啊
- talking about balls and eligible men. - Yeah.
我让他们去勘测一下地下室吧
Right, I'd better tell them to check out the basement.
菲奥娜 我是艾莉森 我有大事找你
Hi, Fiona? It's Alison. I've got some tremendous news.
你收到留言后给我回个电♥话♥
So if you could just call me back when you get this.
-他们已经开始了吗 -看上去是的
- Have they started already? - It looks like it.
这么说你们可能会好受些
If it make it better,
我见过很多房♥子造了拆 拆了造
I've seen many house come and go here.
-不 这样更糟了 -是么
- No, that makes it worse. - Oh, yeah.
他在笑吗
Is he smiling?
你 我 在那儿等着 我来了
You! Me. Wait there. I'm coming.
他们说要多久
How long did they say they'll take?
不会很久的
Oh, it's not too long.
挖几个勘探坑就行了
They just need to dig some exploratory holes.
现在利用地下室来扩建很常见
It's quite common now to use the basement to expand.
所以你干过吗
Oh, so you've done this before?
我们好像在另一个房♥产扩建过
I think maybe we might have, on one of our other properties.
我真傻 居然没想到这里也可以扩建
It was silly of me not to have thought of it here.
我真是笨到家了
I really am a first-class booby.
没事 反正现在发现了
Never mind. We got there in the end.
这样就不用降价了
And we don't have to lower the price.
左一点 右一点
Left a bit, right a bit.
-打扰一下 -搞定了吗 亲爱的
- Sorry to interrupt. - All done, love?
严格来说还没有
Not strictly speaking, no.
有个东西
There's something, um,
你自己来看看吧
perhaps you should come and take a look for yourselves.
灰好大 天啊
Oh, it's dusty. Oh, dear.
全黑了
Oh, it's gone all dark.
所以
Right, so....
有话快说 说完我们就能重见光明了
Spit it out. Then we can get back up into the light.
我们从石板开始挖
We took up a couple of stone slabs and started digging,
然后不得不停下来 因为我们发现了一个东西
and we had to stop, because we found something.
-你们发现了什么 -坟墓
- What did you find? - There's a grave.
-天哪 -在哪里
- Oh, God. - Where?
就在我们脚下
We're standing on it.
菲奥娜 把手给我
Fiona, give me your hand.
-天哪 尼克 是你 -你怎么知道
- Oh, gosh! Nick, it's you. - How do you know?
拉我出去
Get me out!
菲奥娜 这不是我们干的 这是瘟疫坑
Fiona, please, this wasn't us. It's a plague pit.
-我们没有杀人 -我们得通知政♥府♥
- We didn't kill anyone. - Well, we've had to alert the authorities.
你们把骨头挖出来就行了 对吧
You can just dig up the bones, can't you?
是的 这不影响销♥售♥啊
Yeah, this doesn't affect the sale.
人类遗骸是不能随意挖掘的
They don't let just anyone exhume human remains.
如果那是瘟疫坑 那这里就是历史名胜
If this is a plague pit, it's a site of historical interest.
会受到永久保护的
They'll be at it for ages.
我们还是找个没有乱葬冈的房♥产吧
I think we'll find a property that isn't a mass grave.
-快离开这里 -菲奥娜 菲奥娜 拜托
- Let's get out of here immediately. - Fiona! Fiona, please.
当心 汉弗莱 就这样
Watch it, Humphrey! Bingo!
你好啊
Hello.
想我吗
Did you miss me?
-菲奥娜 求你了 不要 -拜托
- Fiona, please, don't...! - Please!
菲奥娜
Fiona.
基蒂 你知道会发生这种事吗
Kitty, did you know this would happen?
我真的不知道 上尉说地下室
I didn't, honestly. The captain said that the basement would...
这真的不算什么
It was nothing, really.
我晚上7点给你们做一份完整报告
I'll give you a full debrief at 1900 hours.
-好的 -他永远都会揪着这事不放了
- Oh, good. - He'll never hush about this.
等等
Hang on.
-你骗我♥干♥了坏事 -是的 但他们留下来了
- You made me do something horrible? - Yes. But they're staying.
那就好
That's good.
-是他们干的吗 -没错
- Did they do this? - Yep, yes, yes, they did.
如果我能砍你们 能看见你们
If I could cut you right up, I could kill you
如果你们还没死 我就杀了你们
if I could see you! If you weren't already dead!
伙计 淡定
Steady on, mate!
我感觉我们要永远被困在这里了
I feel like we're going to be stuck here for ever.
加入我们吧
Join the club!
今晚我能睡你的房♥间吗
Can I sleep in your room tonight?
-不行 -明天呢
- No. - Tomorrow?
你伤心的时候真美
You're beautiful when you're sad.
你今天梳头了吗 头发看起来跟鸟巢一样
Have you brushed your hair today? It looks like a bird's nest.
拜托 你们说过会改的
Please, guys, you said you'd change.
伙计们 我回来了 感觉很棒啊
Guys, I'm back, and I feel amazing.
我错过什么了吗
So, did I miss anything, or was...
不是吧 左一点
Oh, come off it. Left a bit.
左一点 左一点
Left a bit. Left a bit!
剧集 | 鬼屋欢乐送 | 导航列表